Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
the gold thing i could understand.

the sex option not so much. i mean you could litterally avoid the option. i though it was creative and funny...well fudge.:cautious:
Sorry, I was one of those who said it seemed out of character, contrary to the relationship he was building with her. IMHO, it would make sense if you were pursuing a Dom/sub relationship with her, but on a love path, it would undermine her trust.

I get that it was easily avoided, it just seemed a strange move to me. It was not my intention to remove it for all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Look-see

Archgetto79

Dec 9, 2019
It's possible to finish the storylines without talking to her while she's fishing. With the exception of a short hidden scene "big splash", but you need to do something before that can be triggered.

But I fixed it on my computer. I'm recompiling now. Fix should be up within the next few hours. I will make another post, letting people know.

Sorry about that.
...Yeah!! I'm At The Sword-fighting Part And Now The Game Won't Even Start... :unsure: :mad::unsure:
And That Was Before And Now After The Update. :mad:

Last edited:

Abraxxas

Oct 6, 2018
Hello Guys
quick question I've got some stability problems (v0.3.1) especially when I try to save I have frequent crashes.
Does anyone else have these?
I have the same Problem when i save or try to load or go back with the Mousewheel...It freeze and i can hit Alt+F4
Iam not on Android...Iam on Win 10 64bit

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
I have the same Problem when i save or try to load or go back with the Mousewheel...It freeze and i can hit Alt+F4
Iam not on Android...Iam on Win 10 64bit
Thanks for notifying me.

It should be hopefully fixed with the version I just uploaded (0.4.2). I can't test it because I don't get this error/freezing on my computer.

But I had been going back and forth between the pre-release and release of renpy for building because there were problems building for android with the stable release. So, I had built everything with the pre-release of renpy for 0.4.1, and I think that caused issues for some people.

Everything should be fixed, hopefully but if it's not and any one gets any more errors or problems please post here, or let me know in the discord server.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Sorry, I was one of those who said it seemed out of character, contrary to the relationship he was building with her. IMHO, it would make sense if you were pursuing a Dom/sub relationship with her, but on a love path, it would undermine her trust.

I get that it was easily avoided, it just seemed a strange move to me. It was not my intention to remove it for all.
hmmm id actually mostly agree except for the fact the MC just decides to bang the guard without talking to Meg. And even continues after he sees that she seems upset. so he definitely will just do what he will. another example is when he could do the duel and win pretty harshly.

also the outfits even lets you have a slave roleplay.

last but not least. theres a potion to get rid of megs pregnancy and honestly her dialogue made me think "damn i really did that" to be fair i only used the potion once to see what would happen after that loaded an old save. but the point is MC clearly has the mentality to go through with it. so yeah using Meg as a surprise plug doesnt seem that far fetched.

id honestly suggest that if it was re-added. then Meg could clarify her issue was more that she didnt expect it. not that she didnt like it.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
hmmm id actually mostly agree except for the fact the MC just decides to bang the guard without talking to Meg. And even continues after he sees that she seems upset. so he definitely will just do what he will. another example is when he could do the duel and win pretty harshly.

also the outfits even lets you have a slave roleplay.

last but not least. theres a potion to get rid of megs pregnancy and honestly her dialogue made me think "damn i really did that" to be fair i only used the potion once to see what would happen after that loaded an old save. but the point is MC clearly has the mentality to go through with it. so yeah using Meg as a surprise plug doesnt seem that far fetched.

id honestly suggest that if it was re-added. then Meg could clarify her issue was more that she didnt expect it. not that she didnt like it.
Good points.

Reactions: Look-see

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Pregnancy, which of the following is in this game?
Mentioned, planned
Instead impregnation
Pregnancy

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Possible.
I was just thinking about the inevitable criticism of a single male revitalizing the gene pool. I'd have to expect that the Fates (or whatever) chose him because he was less likely to introduce dangerous recessives.

Suddenly reminded of one game that takes place in 2027, so gene splicing is a service that makes sure doubling recessives is not an issue for incestual couples. Well, incestual couples with money to afford the therapy.

• Angry
Reactions: Mid4s
3.60 star(s) 16 Votes