tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
To-ghey-ther? Maybe some where in the south? (No I don't mean gay/ghey... just the sound... :p)
dunno, i'm from texas, we say together. then of course we all fire our pistols in the air haha no we don't....

cbsx

May 4, 2020
You also call all soda 'Coke' and oil is o'l... was meaning more Alabama/Mississippi tho...

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
also what is a phycologist?
is it like a p-sychologist? for those that do not get the reference, animaniacs...
eh? now i'm curious, i don't think i've heard an accent where they say togather.
Yah. I'm going through with a spell checker now, and will post the fixed version tomorrow. I've added a spell checker to my Dev Process, instead of just googling only the words I felt were wrong. Apparently I suck at spelling... and my feelings about which words were spelled correctly were horrible wrong... time to turn to the cold hard machine.

cbsx

May 4, 2020
Yah. I'm going through with a spell checker now, and will post the fixed version tomorrow. I've added a spell checker to my Dev Process, instead of just googling only the words I felt were wrong. Apparently I suck at spelling... and my feelings about which words were spelled correctly were horrible wrong... time to turn to the cold hard machine.
Eh... your grammar is fine though. Bad grammar is much more jarring to me when I read these things than a misspelled word here and there.

Oh, Mia made a boo boo here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or she KNOWS :eek:

Ehh... Gobby does it too:

Oops... should be "two"

"delicious"

Last edited:

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
Eh... your grammar is fine though. Bad grammar is much more jarring to me when I read these things than a misspelled word here and there.

Oh, Mia made a boo boo here:

Or she KNOWS :eek:

Ehh... Gobby does it too:

Oops... should be "two"

"delicious"
These characters are definitely not suppose to know your secret. Will fix these now, and run a global pronoun search. Thanks for posting.

Harem, Sandbox and Lactation ? I'm in. Good luck dev'.
Thanks! The lactation is planned... so... no lactation at the moment. The idea is that the characters, story, and world will all feel very real by the time any one starts lactating to enhance the emotional experience.

I'll keep adding to the sandbox to make the world feel ever more alive, but I'm avoiding stats or anything that would make the girls feel like a game you have to beat rather than living breathing humans with their own emotions and inner thoughts. I want the world to feel more alive because of certain sandbox elements but for the players to be swept up in the story, ambience, and connection rather than feeling like they have turn on their logical minds and mechanistically deconstruct anything.

cbsx

May 4, 2020
These characters are definitely not suppose to know your secret. Will fix these now, and run a global pronoun search. Thanks for posting.

I'll keep adding to the sandbox to make the world feel ever more alive, but I'm avoiding stats or anything that would make the girls feel like a game you have to beat rather than living breathing humans with their own emotions and inner thoughts. I want the world to feel more alive because of certain sandbox elements but for the players to be swept up in the story, ambience, and connection rather than feeling like they have turn on their logical minds and mechanistically deconstruct anything.
Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
just remember you can still spell it wrong and have spellcheck okay it, like there, their, they're or too, two, to, or the dreaded read, read, read!! haha

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Look very interesting and full of potential, will bookmark and keep my eyes on this one. That Fairy/Pixie look very cute so hope to see more of her in the future updates

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Initial thoughts about 15 minutes in:
It's fine, I guess. Some words are consistently misspelled, like semon -> semen, vile -> vial.
Also, navigating through the house is really frustrating. Please don't make us do that.

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
v0.1.1 Released

(Nothing Major, just fixes)
  • Spelling & minor dialog fixes. All of these kind of fixes that people mentioned should be fixed in v0.1.1, and I did full sweep through of all the story segments with a real spell checker last night, so fingers crossed, these kind of mistakes should be all gone from v0.1.1
  • Fixed Olivia's behaviors so she won't stay in the kitchen after scenes where she's gone to bed.
  • Changed the MC so he acknowledges that there's a challenge in learning how to get from his bedroom to the kitchen while it's dark that first night, but that he thinks he can handle it. So far, it seems like players have been able to figure out the layout of the house, but I wanted to acknowledge that there's some level of challenge the first time people are walking around at night. I kind of expect people to take the loop up the outside stairs back to their room the first time they're exploring the house.

If any one notices any other mistakes or errors, feel free to DM me or post here. I'm currently working on writing for Meg (the Fairy) so she will definitely have more scenes in the next major release (v0.2).

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: cbsx and Faptime

cbsx

May 4, 2020
It's catchy as hell. Also, the first time I heard it I was also on a Discord server where someone used a spanking emoji and it was timed perfectly. :ROFLMAO:

Love your main menu slide show !Ortus! Very good layout work and transitions.

Last edited:

Zryu489

Nov 20, 2020
Hello everyone i know it has already been said several times but if i find a negative point in this game is when you move in the different places of the house

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes