alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
I gotta ask, are you a native english speaker? Cos although I enjoyed what you've put out so far, there are some consistent spelling mistakes (like together being spelled togeather) so I'd recommend getting a proofreader or doing it yourself.

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
I gotta ask, are you a native english speaker? Cos although I enjoyed what you've put out so far, there are some consistent spelling mistakes (like together being spelled togeather) so I'd recommend getting a proofreader or doing it yourself.
I'm a native English speaker. I always thought there was an 'a' in together. My whole life is a lie...

I'll fix that and see if I can get a proof reader. Thanks!

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Needs a minimap, otherwise you're gonna click through a lot pointlessly. Also it was cut off at the worst place.

cbsx

May 4, 2020
This is great... self awareness in writing, good humor, scenes are simple but work well enough to call it a stylistic choice. I don't mind the navigation, it's only too dark at night, because it's fekkin' night.

Keep up the good work!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're damn right I did. :sneaky:

Edit: You do need a spell check, mate. :unsure: Semen is not spelled semon... ;)

Last edited:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
This has good potential for different fetishes, even though it's a slow burn game it does not mean the game is dry.

From a well-mannered female goblin to a cute bashful MILF... !Ortus! I'll take your entire stock! :giggle:
she's an orc not a goblin.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I'm a native English speaker. I always thought there was an 'a' in together. My whole life is a lie...

I'll fix that and see if I can get a proof reader. Thanks!
eh? now i'm curious, i don't think i've heard an accent where they say togather.

cbsx

May 4, 2020
Ran into a crash. Rolling back text and then forward again with the scroll wheel on the mouse. Happened during dialog at dinner table with Olivia at second dinner talking about the order, bathroom, etc etc...

Looks like the rollback limiter was fighting with me, but log is not plain text, so I'm just guessing.

If I load this save it will crash, looks like it saved in the bad state. Ren'py doesn't get a chance to throw an exception.

Last edited:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
This is great... self awareness in writing, good humor, scenes are simple but work well enough to call it a stylistic choice. I don't mind the navigation, it's only too dark at night, because it's fekkin' night.

Keep up the good work!

You're damn right I did. :sneaky:

Edit: You do need a spell check, mate. :unsure: Semen is not spelled semon... ;)
also what is a phycologist?
is it like a p-sychologist? for those that do not get the reference, animaniacs...

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes