cbsx

May 4, 2020
He literally just released the 0.1. No one knows... but he seems into it and already patched it once, so I have high hopes.

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
How often is this game updated?
Thank you for the interest. What cbsx said is correct. I released v0.1 on Monday, and patched on Tuesday.

If you want to follow my progress I'll be posting status updates with what I've got done for the week on Saturdays starting this Saturday, as public posts, and also in the under the announcements section.

I'm aiming for monthly updates but it could wind up be more or less. I work full time on this everyday but certain aspects of the creation process are still time consuming, so we'll see.

Last edited:

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
what if I told you it's possible to make a game in HS without making it a sandbox?
There are obviously plenty of great non sandbox HS games, like "once in a lifetime", "my real desire", "ripples" etc...
Also I don't really enjoy sandbox that much but that has nothing to do with HS.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Male Protagonist, 3DCG, Big Tits, Handjob, Harem, Adventure, Fantasy, Point & Click, Romance, Sandbox, Honey Select, Elves
!Ortus!
Male MC,
Harem,
Elves,
HS 3D Art,
NO F...KING NTR....
YOU ALREADY MY HERO!!!!
But not now... At least until i see fist real sex scens here, and how moch it been...
and two redheads
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes