Others Kingdom Lost [v0.5.6.22 hotfix] [PsychoSeel]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
For me hitting space bar doesn't show any quest info, just hides the inventory screen and has a blank scroll there
That means you don't have any active quests. New quests should be added as you speak with different NPCs like Dianna, Evenon or triggering event at the village gate. I don't know about a bug related to this so maybe you are missing something, for example Dianna's quest line doesn't activate unless you accept her offer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Is there any actual content in this game? I left the escape tunnel at the start and everywhere I got it's "WIP" or error messages.

Can't remove her rings or the game crashes, if you remove the dress she doesn't have a body, can't enter the village (which seems to be the major plot progress) half the signposts don't react when you interact with them.

Edit: Saw the walkthrough above, but...

Honestly, the entire forest zone could probably be cut down to half the size. Make it one map, add a transition from the cave on the left, the village on the right, the church at the north and the camp at the south.

I don't need to be walking through five screens worth of identical woods to get from point A to point B.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
That means you don't have any active quests. New quests should be added as you speak with different NPCs like Dianna, Evenon or triggering event at the village gate. I don't know about a bug related to this so maybe you are missing something, for example Dianna's quest line doesn't activate unless you accept her offer.
Ok, so the quests listed are either not showing up on my end or don't count as quests in the code. So, if the go to the church or enter the village don't show up in the quest log, then that's it. If those are supposed to be in the quest log, well it seems to be bugged then on my end.

I never found Dianna in my wanderings, so I can't say about that one.

Some confusion there might be (if the church and village parts) aren't actually quests for the log, the popup about them calls them quests.

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
Is there any actual content in this game? I left the escape tunnel at the start and everywhere I got it's "WIP" or error messages.

Can't remove her rings or the game crashes, if you remove the dress she doesn't have a body, can't enter the village (which seems to be the major plot progress) half the signposts don't react when you interact with them.

Edit: Saw the walkthrough above, but...

Honestly, the entire forest zone could probably be cut down to half the size. Make it one map, add a transition from the cave on the left, the village on the right, the church at the north and the camp at the south.

I don't need to be walking through five screens worth of identical woods to get from point A to point B.
There are 4 different sex scenes 5 quests. There is nothing to do after reaching Grimshear for now.

Didn't know about that inventory bug, that's new I'll look into that, thanks for sharing. Error messages you mentioned are probably 'Yarn file couldn't be found' messages which is not a bug, it's just missing content.

I understand if you feel lost, not everything is clear. I found 2 signposts that are inactive and they are both inside the first forest map, my artist added them as decoration I guess and I didn't notice those. Other signposts are working as intended. Some interaction lines are not added, but if you can interact with an NPC, that means he/she will give you a quest in one of those interaction lines, in this version at least.

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
Ok, so the quests listed are either not showing up on my end or don't count as quests in the code. So, if the go to the church or enter the village don't show up in the quest log, then that's it. If those are supposed to be in the quest log, well it seems to be bugged then on my end.

I never found Dianna in my wanderings, so I can't say about that one.

Some confusion there might be (if the church and village parts) aren't actually quests for the log, the popup about them calls them quests.
If you followed these 2 steps, then I'd like to see your save file if you don't mind sharing.

I know many things are unclear, I'll do my best to make things clear by adding more interactions, dialogues, encounters etc.. Until now I worked on engine part mostly, 0.5.5 doesn't really mean much content wise but we'll be focusing on content from now on.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
If you followed these 2 steps, then I'd like to see your save file if you don't mind sharing.

I know many things are unclear, I'll do my best to make things clear by adding more interactions, dialogues, encounters etc.. Until now I worked on engine part mostly, 0.5.5 doesn't really mean much content wise but we'll be focusing on content from now on.
And the only tent I've found is west of the church, and I've never seen anyone near it or inside it.

Here's a couple of images of the quest log immediately after skipping the tutorial and finishing the dialogue in the church.

Save file in spoiler since the .log extension isn't allowed for upload.

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
And the only tent I've found is west of the church, and I've never seen anyone near it or inside it.

Here's a couple of images of the quest log immediately after skipping the tutorial and finishing the dialogue in the church.

Save file in spoiler since the .log extension isn't allowed for upload.
Oh I see a broken quests there and I know why, it'll be fixed next update, thank you very much!
Other than that, you completed every quest that's available right now according to that log.

Last edited:

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Okay so how do you see any of the erotic content? I can play the game well enough, it's really tedious but if I get defeated I just die.

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
Okay so how do you see any of the erotic content? I can play the game well enough, it's really tedious but if I get defeated I just die.
Defeat not always leads to rape. To get raped by goblins, you should first take quest from Dianna.

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019

Thanks for the feedback on previous update, I added a cutscene to show lower part of the secret tunnel to player, which is a temporary solution until we change tileset for secret tunnel, I also fixed signposts and quest descriptions. I noticed you couldn't go up from first forest map even though you should be able to, fixed. Also there is something special happening on each map and hopefully this will make things less confusing and more interesting. I know our maps might feel empty but we'll keep adding more content to each map in with each new update.
Also we'll be starting polls soon, our patrons will be deciding which sex pose will be added and which character they want to see in those scenes. Character stories and their dialogues are still very early in their development, but I'll keep adding more in each update. We'll be opening poll for the next sex animation soon.
Also I want to mention that we have sex sprites with Dianna, but I didn't had time to add that to game since I couldn't find a way to fit in the current story. I'll probably add an option to test sex animations with each character so there is that in worst case.
Please feel free to let us know if there is anything you want to see in game, we are open to many kinds of sex, if not every kind.

Also we have Windows, Linux and Android builds this update.
Edit: I also changed save file format to .txt, so you can share your save files here(in game option to send your save file to me doesn't work currently unfortunately). I can't currently track any bugs without you telling me since I just starting implementing that.

- -

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Dwemer and M4DX

Dreezer

Dec 11, 2017
I get this message when asked if I want to see the tutorial:

of Draw Event
for object obj_cutscene:

object_exists argument 1 incorrect type (string) expecting a Number (YYGI32)
at gml_Script_combat_start
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_combat_start (line -1)
gml_Script_script_execute_cutscene
gml_Script_cutscene_run
gml_Object_obj_cutscene_Draw_64

And then the game crashes

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
I get this message when asked if I want to see the tutorial:

of Draw Event
for object obj_cutscene:

object_exists argument 1 incorrect type (string) expecting a Number (YYGI32)
at gml_Script_combat_start
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_combat_start (line -1)
gml_Script_script_execute_cutscene
gml_Script_cutscene_run
gml_Object_obj_cutscene_Draw_64

And then the game crashes
Sorry, I fixed this and uploading 0.5.5.13 right now.

Edit: Fixed the current issues and updated the links(0.5.5.14). Android version(0.5.5.15) is only updated on itch, I'll update on others soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: potspipe

DrNitezz

Apr 23, 2018
Yeap its a trash heap of errors for now. We are the guinea pigs to test every single bug in this game. Albeit, its a good upcoming game if it doesn't crash every 2 minutes. haha

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
This application wants to spy on you. Gosh why all these useless devs have to be so toxic. I don't understand the way this society evolves, it's counterproductive, no matter how you look at it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RNDM

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
is there no way to advance dialog or confirm menu settings from a controller?
Gamepad controls are bugged right now.

Yeap its a trash heap of errors for now. We are the guinea pigs to test every single bug in this game. Albeit, its a good upcoming game if it doesn't crash every 2 minutes. haha
I fixed several game breaking bugs from 0.5.5.12, latest version is 0.5.5.15, OP is not updated yet.

same here
If you could share your save_data file located inside C:\Users\'username'\AppData\Roaming\Kingdom_Lost I might find the issues since I can't trigger this bug.

Last edited:
Reactions: M4DX
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes