Others Kingdom Lost [v0.5.6.22 hotfix] [PsychoSeel]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
*sigh* despite the last update, the bugs galore still. After losing a fight, I loaded a save and now every fight ends as soon as it starts. No errors, no bugs, just the fight ends immediately. Also in the last update, the prologue dialogues and events are completely gone! Bad way to introduce the game to newcomers such as myself, couldn't even track the plot.

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
I found some fatal error...
View attachment 799452 View attachment 799455 View attachment 799457
And this happened when I tried to raise slime jelly
View attachment 799461
What is the reason for this? What should I do?
Thanks for letting me know, I'm looking into those bugs. Not sure what's happening when you interact with Dianna, I checked every route but it doesn't trigger for me. If you remember what you said to her before this bug triggered that might help. About the crash at village gate, until I release a bug fix you can avoid this crash if you don't pay at first, then talk to Alcock again and then pay.

NitrogeniuM

Jan 31, 2018
I also encountered a serious bug, after getting andrew killed and winning every fight and yes went to the church, once i go to the village entrance the screen goes black when triggering the black mist

TomalNB

Mar 31, 2019
Thanks for letting me know, I'm looking into those bugs. Not sure what's happening when you interact with Dianna, I checked every route but it doesn't trigger for me.
Hmm.
I tried to go through again, and no error occurred with Diana. I recorded a video, there were several strange moments, you can take a look.

Reactions: Human1993

saviliana

Aug 30, 2017
the picture is very 。。。。。today is 2019,but this game is Very much like before 2000 or long long ago。。。。
Actually it is somewhere among those old point and click adventure games like "The Dig", "Beneath The Iron Sky" and "King Quest", would say it style like somewhere around 1985-1990.

saviliana

Aug 30, 2017
Hey Dev, is the Xinput plugin shows up on screen normal? I download it form itch, and the white text on screen never go away.
Also post-processing breaks the game, everything is not shows up where they should be scaled.

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018

Here's another error if it wasn't reported yet. It's on win version while losing to the bandits at the beginning of the game (after defeat that stronger skeleton in the cave).

Also this one when I try to load the game during the gameplay:

There was also another error like this during fight with a slime outside of the cave but I forgot to copy that one before closing it. Unfortunately at this point the game is completely unplayable to me so I can't test it out.

Also, what is that lewd.txt file for?

Last edited:
Reactions: TomalNB

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
Yeah super interesting game and design but it crashes every other second. It's unplayable unless all you do is walk in a circle and nothing else.

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
I agree with everyone else on this. The game looks dope as fuk, really interesting and i like the artstyle and the generall idea but man oh man ... there are so many bugs :(

Improdigal

Dec 27, 2018
Is there a walkthrough or somthing bcz i either dont know what to do or who to meet, or my game crashes whenever i lose

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
Hey Dev, is the Xinput plugin shows up on screen normal? I download it form itch, and the white text on screen never go away.
Also post-processing breaks the game, everything is not shows up where they should be scaled.
First issue is fixed, post-processing is something I not ready yet, I disabled it in this version my bad.

Here's another error if it wasn't reported yet. It's on win version while losing to the bandits at the beginning of the game (after defeat that stronger skeleton in the cave).

Also this one when I try to load the game during the gameplay:

There was also another error like this during fight with a slime outside of the cave but I forgot to copy that one before closing it. Unfortunately at this point the game is completely unplayable to me so I can't test it out.

Also, what is that lewd.txt file for?
Didn't know about the first bug, I'll see if I can trigger. Loading mostly breaks the game, you need to go to main menu before loading game. Lewd.txt is what activates the NSFW content so I don't need to prepare two separate builds each time, as you may know I develop two different versions at the same time.

Hmm.
I tried to go through again, and no error occurred with Diana. I recorded a video, there were several strange moments, you can take a look.
Thank you very much, that means lot it's really helpful!

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes