Others Kingdom Lost [v0.5.6.22 hotfix] [PsychoSeel]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
Okay so i gave this version a chance again.

First thing I do is:
Start New Game -> Dont Skip Prolog -> Skip this location (cave) -> Help girl with bandits -> Lose on Purpose for some H-Scene -> See H-Scene -> After H-Scene: Crash -.-
1599753945455.png

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
Okay so i gave this version a chance again.

First thing I do is:
Start New Game -> Dont Skip Prolog -> Skip this location (cave) -> Help girl with bandits -> Lose on Purpose for some H-Scene -> See H-Scene -> After H-Scene: Crash -.-
View attachment 809778
Game is unstable right now, this bug triggers randomly, I'm working on it.
I automatically win any fight i start. its weird. No H scenes for me
Yes I heard about this before and it's really weird, I tested combat for hours and never happened to me but I'll look into this.
Is there any point/use to the pregnant stat? What exactly is planned for that?
I don't have much plans for that right now, but I'll use it when an opportunity shows itself. For now, it'll just trigger a new quest line in one of upcoming updates. I'm not fan of pregnancy/birth stuff so I don't think we'll delve into that area.

Reactions: TomalNB

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
Here is , open any of those .json files using this tool and you'll see something like this: Untitled-3.png
Open any of the passages, you can translate the text inside green squares: Untitled-1.png
Touching anything else will most probably break the game. Do not touch anything inside square brackets except speech_bubble like in this example: Untitled-2.png
You can edit last part of the speech_bubble like : [speech_bubble, Leana, Espere!].
You can also edit titles of the passages, but you should be careful since it's whitespace sensitive: Untitled-4.png
When you change passage title, Yarn will automatically edit the link too so this shouldn't be problem, just in case.

I hope this explanation is good enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

NaniEmail

Mar 11, 2020
I'm really enjoying this game and look forward to future updates. That being said I'm really not sure what to do after arriving at the town, the quest the bar tender gives won't complete and the guy at the church just gives me the go to town quest again, is this as far as you can go on this build or did I miss something?

SonofKalas

Mar 2, 2018
Game is unstable right now, this bug triggers randomly, I'm working on it.

Yes I heard about this before and it's really weird, I tested combat for hours and never happened to me but I'll look into this.

I don't have much plans for that right now, but I'll use it when an opportunity shows itself. For now, it'll just trigger a new quest line in one of upcoming updates. I'm not fan of pregnancy/birth stuff so I don't think we'll delve into that area.
It happened for me after I died against the boss to escape the tunnel and hit the button to retry from the last save that popped up

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
I'm really enjoying this game and look forward to future updates. That being said I'm really not sure what to do after arriving at the town, the quest the bar tender gives won't complete and the guy at the church just gives me the go to town quest again, is this as far as you can go on this build or did I miss something?
I'm glad you are enjoying the game! That's it, you completed currently available quests and if you've seen all the scenes, there is nothing else to do right now. I'm aware of that bug, I'll fix it in the next update.

Lycosxd

May 8, 2018
so when i got out of the cave at the start, the map doesnt move i can hear and interact with my character but cant see it. map is like pinned down. Also cant select the skills somehow, i only can use heal

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
So uh any word on that update?
, we'll be back soon.
so when i got out of the cave at the start, the map doesnt move i can hear and interact with my character but cant see it. map is like pinned down. Also cant select the skills somehow, i only can use heal
Not sure what's the issue as I never heard about this before, I'll keep this in mind, in the mean time you can try your luck with loading game from main menu. There is only one skill currently, combat is still really rough we'll focus on that in the future.

Reactions: TomalNB

Constantino

Nov 4, 2018
Why I can't deliver the quests? Also, the woman of the second quest is bugged and it doesn't let me talk to her

Feb 12, 2018
I cannot submit the quest at the inn where you need to collect 10 Berries .
One thing I do give props for is the heads up text when you can complete a quest.
However, I only have the options to Tell him I am on it still or to quit the quest all together.
Please let me know if I missed something or if its a bug.

Reactions: Constantino

lilithh

Mar 28, 2020
seems promising, I did crash while hitting the heal button though. Also the game controller button for B doesn't work since it brings up the menu. What engine you using?

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes