• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Kingdom Lost [v0.5.6.22 hotfix] [PsychoSeel]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Feb 12, 2018
what really p*sses me off is how much of a potential this game has. Unfortunately I get a crash the first 5 seconds, after starting, because I decided to go down and left.
- I get a crash .
- I clicked E while selecting the + (Heal) and got a crash.
- I hit the man 3 times in a row and got a crash...

Once you stabilize this - this would be an amazing game.
I can tell.

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
what really p*sses me off is how much of a potential this game has. Unfortunately I get a crash the first 5 seconds, after starting, because I decided to go down and left.
- I get a crash .
- I clicked E while selecting the + (Heal) and got a crash.
- I hit the man 3 times in a row and got a crash...

Once you stabilize this - this would be an amazing game.
I can tell.
I'm sorry to hear that. The main thing about this kind of crashes, none of our team members experience those crashes, so I don't have any idea about what's going on. Since there isn't any crash reports related to combat or movement on my Sentry account either(maybe you didn't have internet access at the time), there is nothing I can do about those crashes unless, somehow, someday I experience the same issues myself. I wish I could do more. If you are willing to share more, a video or even just a screenshot of the error could be helpful.

But I can see game crashed randomly in cutscene for some people, it's really weird since even after downloading the build from here, I still can't trigger same crashes. Not sure how much could change when playing on different device, but I just tested those scenarios and can't trigger any bugs, I'm confused. Seems like randomly, some cutscene objects are being destroyed, and since cutscenes depend on those objects game crashes.. I can't explain why but hopefully I'll figure that out too.

Feb 12, 2018
I'm sorry to hear that. The main thing about this kind of crashes, none of our team members experience those crashes, so I don't have any idea about what's going on. Since there isn't any crash reports related to combat or movement on my Sentry account either(maybe you didn't have internet access at the time), there is nothing I can do about those crashes unless, somehow, someday I experience the same issues myself. I wish I could do more. If you are willing to share more, a video or even just a screenshot of the error could be helpful.

But I can see game crashed randomly in cutscene for some people, it's really weird since even after downloading the build from here, I still can't trigger same crashes. Not sure how much could change when playing on different device, but I just tested those scenarios and can't trigger any bugs, I'm confused. Seems like randomly, some cutscene objects are being destroyed, and since cutscenes depend on those objects game crashes.. I can't explain why but hopefully I'll figure that out too.
Not sure if this it helpful at all .
I was collecting mushrooms this time.

Remirezsaurus

Jun 11, 2017
1613515610579.png I Got this crash trying to enter the town at the start of the game, this happened after doing the quest to fight the bandits for that random girl on the road. Also I haven't gone to the old church yet.

Reactions: Psycho-Dev

poiman

Apr 10, 2017
2.jpg
1) there is easy for a crash rly, this one is just after complete tunnel in forest - i go to left side of map instead of right :D
2) after defeat to goblins/slime in "outskirts of Grimshear" just outside lamrock mine - games stuck and nothing happen

Last edited:

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
spr_KLBanner1.png
WINDOWS
| |
LINUX
| |
ANDROID
|

About the mobile version; it works but it needs some polish. It might not look or feel good but honestly, I didn’t expect the mobile version to even work after so many changes I made without testing it on the mobile, not even once, but it works. Anyway, I’ll spend more time on the mobile port to make it a better experience for you. IMPORTANT: You need to double-tap on items in inventory to be able to use them.

0.5.6.0 Version Notes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

status10

Jul 18, 2019
This game looks gorgeous! Can you be like a total slut or do you HAVE to hack' n' slash your way to victory?

yugi2

Jul 13, 2018
Im stuick in the bar after fucking2 random guys its either the guy flys off the map and it dosnt let me continue..

I tried unplugging and replugging game pad

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I think that you can't or shouldn't talk to some npcs, right? Those without heads. I talked one of them, I got the options, to offer a blowjob, fuck for money or leave, but when I choose one doesn't do anything, even when I try to leave the conversation, I tryed to open the menu to load a previous save file and I couldn't, the "solution" was force close the game. And in the future there will be something that let us know where are the doors or stairs? Because I had that problem in the Inn, I offer sex in the moment I go for first time to the Inn, and then I didn't know where the stairs were, so I couldn't go downstairs, I had to load a previous save file. Still I loved the game.

riotrey

Jul 9, 2017
I am so confused, I boot the game up, It says go to patreon for the SFW version... as it is trying to load into the main menu the game freezes and is cranking my hard drive to the max... it's been like 15 minutes, does the program have to read all of my hard drives or...???

edit: after a couple restarts it just freezes at the intro screen talking about the SFW version, then just starts cranking hard drive resources... I do not understand but will try to redownload and load it a couple more ways.

• Hey there
Reactions: GreatTS and Nhynx

Nightmare800

Sep 17, 2020
Fucking lame, a lot of the sex scenes don't even have any progression, just a single repeating animation.

If you want to make a turn based RPG just do that instead of wasting everyone's time with half assed sex scenes.

Iseiscream

May 4, 2019
I cant see half of a screen is this some console screenstyle thing our what?I CANT COMBAT ANYTHING AND SEE HALF OF THE TEXT.

purple111

Mar 11, 2017
I am so confused, I boot the game up, It says go to patreon for the SFW version... as it is trying to load into the main menu the game freezes and is cranking my hard drive to the max... it's been like 15 minutes, does the program have to read all of my hard drives or...???

edit: after a couple restarts it just freezes at the intro screen talking about the SFW version, then just starts cranking hard drive resources... I do not understand but will try to redownload and load it a couple more ways.

Same thing happens for me, tried different version(5.6.0h), tried switching the gpu from integrated to dedicated, nothing seems to work, just freezes on startup with resource usage going up and the audio looping.

I haven't played the previous version so don't know if it's an issue with this particular version or something to do with my computer.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes