• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
This game should be listed in the abandoned tier its been 4 month and i have already forgot almost all of the stories and the quest if in the next update they release only 5 scenes i probably quit this game

Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
This game should be listed in the abandoned tier its been 4 month and i have already forgot almost all of the stories and the quest if in the next update they release only 5 scenes i probably quit this game
The devs wrote an update about the state of the game, it's not abandoned.

Reactions: rKnight

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
I think the problem of this game is the lack of a good project leader.

If I read the reports from the devs -and assume they are sincere- then the problem sounds an awful lot of delay because of feature creep...

Every time they want to add another good idea to the pile, which makes it more complicated and pushes the release day farther away.

If you look at Sierras work, you will notice that she loves to do a lot at once and also loves to try out new stuff in her games.
In NN she was more careful, but when they started with KoD, she made an ambitious plan for the game AND switched the engine up.

If we assume that she and Nomo parted on decent terms, than we can assume that he has a similiar mindset.
Since images are often the bottleneck in this kinds of games, him also being the creative lead slows down the ammount of sex scenes. Introducing new characters -which he needs to design- and adding more background images increases his workloud further.

So all in all, I think they mean what they write but their constant attempts to make the game even better is breaking their backs.

If I compare this group with Venus Noir (the guys behind Seeds of Chaos) you can really see the difference.
Alioch seems to be a competent project leader, he coordinates and delegates writing and imaging and releases the updates on time. He also seems to have a good sense for cut-off points. Also VNs decision to release the versions with pictureless sex scenes really helps to allow the players to see the progress of the game - and the fact that images really are a bottleneck.

An example for ambitious solo-projects would be Luxee and Darktoz. Both are not the fastest but their supporters are well informed because both give their status often and are honest with their progress (and problems).

And lastly, to examples of games that are.. not well managed and still manage to make timely progress:
Sierra Lee herself is an example, she constantly starts sideprojects, but somehow keeps her updates more or less stable.
But he is a writer first and foremost and inserting her in a project that needs more than her (impressive) writing speed is a dangerous gamble.

WiccaWicked

Jan 6, 2018
Pretty sure they Hreinn just deleted my last comment on their update. It wasn't accusatory of anything other than Hreinn being SUPER bad at talking to their community. That, and that if this next update sucks, game is kill.

Reactions: TheSexinati

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
So if each update takes longer, when are they going to finish it?

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
Has the ability to stip naked been implemented at some point, or is it only possible to switch between outfits?

Jan 18, 2018
Pretty sure they Hreinn just deleted my last comment on their update. It wasn't accusatory of anything other than Hreinn being SUPER bad at talking to their community. That, and that if this next update sucks, game is kill.
I saw your post the other day and when I checked their patreon today it was gone, yeah. If yours is the one I'm thinking of anyway. I was withholding judgment and thinking that maybe you deleted it yourself, but seems not. The post was not inappropriate by any means, and pointed out some legitimate concerns with their recent releases and community engagement. For them to just delete it because they don't want others to see it is...disappointing, to say the least. It kind of confirms some of the fears I've had about these devs for the past few releases unfortunately.

Reactions: TheSexinati

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
In Sabia's tent is possible se world of the game, are present moreregione and castels, villages, reces. The world can not be explorable, onliy kingdom where found Sabia. I think she can learn megic, fromb books and train with her sword. In this way she can use in battle.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
You wrote that the game is dead if it does not focus on something the devs already said it won't and you are surprised that your post got deleted? "People shouldn't argue in the comment section, it's impossible to cater to everyone, btw the game is DEAD and there is nothing you can do about it and you will be out of business soon". Deleting it seems reasonable.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You wrote that the game is dead if it does not focus on something the devs already said it won't and you are surprised that your post got deleted? "People shouldn't argue in the comment section, it's impossible to cater to everyone, btw the game is DEAD and there is nothing you can do about it and you will be out of business soon". Deleting it seems reasonable.
Yeah this kind of comment isn't really productive, more like doomsayer BS.

Reactions: Not_A_Horse

WiccaWicked

Jan 6, 2018
Not at all what i said. The only two parts o said that were related to their declineing was the 10% dip in patreon and "if the jext update is bad, the game is probably dead". I actually said pretty much the opposite of "there is nothing you can do". I really dont think deleteing comments people post about their concerns and opinions is reasonable. Thats surrounding yourself with only people who talk about how amazing you are, and thats why rwby sucks ass now.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Not at all what i said. The only two parts o said that were related to their declineing was the 10% dip in patreon and "if the jext update is bad, the game is probably dead". I actually said pretty much the opposite of "there is nothing you can do". I really dont think deleteing comments people post about their concerns and opinions is reasonable. Thats surrounding yourself with only people who talk about how amazing you are, and thats why rwby sucks ass now.
Ok, here is the second half of your post.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The first part is a reasonable assessment of the situation. The second part is where the problem comes it. They already said that there won't be too many scenes in the update since Nomo had to draw a lot of other things. You might have noticed that they already spent quite some time on this patch, so without a lot of further delay more scenes are not very likely. This patch probably only goes past the 3 scene mark if we count the re-uses too, since those could have been made without new art. So, it doesn't matter if you realized it or not, you declared the game dead to the devs on their own site while they are actively working.

And the third part is advertises competing products, which again is good enough reason to delete a post.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes