Cormac

May 18, 2017
I know one thing, every update Sabia's tits grows more! Haha
And I really wish that this update has a lot of scenes, like a lot, really, something like 10 scenes should be good

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

pinkscott

Sep 2, 2017
Her breast are pretty inconsistent in this game. One moment they’re about medium size and another they’re big. Though, not a big deal.
I believe they wanted to start sabia off with normal size tits like in the opening rape scene. That was one of my favorites because they weren't retarded balloons. But the problem was that orcs have huge fucking hands and they didn't want to hide the breasts when they were being groped in the scenes.
I hope they can be more normal in human scenes.

BUT the facial expressions seem to get better every update if this new post is anything to go by, fantastic.

Reactions: Barri and logo408

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Just wish there was an in-between when it comes to sub-dom if we keep a healthy balance of the two like allowing us to choose what happens in the scene. The dom route is the route I always take but it's EXTREMELY dry of lewd content compared to the sub route

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

pinkscott

Sep 2, 2017
I believe they wanted to start sabia off with normal size tits like in the opening rape scene. That was one of my favorites because they weren't retarded balloons. But the problem was that orcs have huge fucking hands and they didn't want to hide the breasts when they were being groped in the scenes.
I hope they can be more normal in human scenes.

BUT the facial expressions seem to get better every update if this new post is anything to go by, fantastic.

Reactions: uncletomthetom

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Just wish there was an in-between when it comes to sub-dom if we keep a healthy balance of the two like allowing us to choose what happens in the scene. The dom route is the route I always take but it's EXTREMELY dry of lewd content compared to the sub route
They likely will add more content later. :)

WiccaWicked

Jan 6, 2018
Good signs ahead from that preview. I still have my doubts but if hreinn pulls out two or three solid updates in a row, ill happily eat my words.

saint751

Dec 25, 2017
Good signs ahead from that preview. I still have my doubts but if hreinn pulls out two or three solid updates in a row, ill happily eat my words.
Yeah, I feel like they need to focus on polishing the game if they want it to have legs for much further. The story isn't nearly over, but the bare bones feeling of the menues and the fact that the character portraits don't even have simple changes of expressions much less postures depending on their mood kinda hampers everything.
I said it before, give me at least a fighting pose for the battle screen, some better looking armor now that Sabia is advancing in the ranks and npcs.
Other than that, as long as there's Neve and Sabia & NeveXSabia content I'm happy.

Gotta wonder if the Dom/Sub system will impact their relationship outside of the sex scenes at some point. Like who wears the pants in their fuckbuddy relationship. Same with the other characters of course.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
some better looking armor now that Sabia is advancing in the ranks and npcs.
If Sabia doesn't at least get the option to wear plate-armour like Rokgrid does... I riot!

*This message not endorsed by the Plate-armour society, please use armour only as directed*

Reactions: saint751

Bytrain

Oct 7, 2017
I thought September release is just a meme?
They did an update post about dom/sub CG few days ago. Usually they dont do content posts right before testing/release date (they usually have two weeks/month gap). That's why I think that they will start testing 0.9 somewhere around 15-20th of August (if we are lucky...). Since the update is really big (not in terms of scenes, though) they will probably need more time to test it. Thats why I think it will be late August or early September.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes