saint751

Dec 25, 2017
If Sabia doesn't at least get the option to wear plate-armour like Rokgrid does... I riot!

*This message not endorsed by the Plate-armour society, please use armour only as directed*
I feel like they need to do more with different clothing for different occassions.
It'd be great if you got plate mail and chain mail for battle, some casual clothing for when you're among the humans and of course a wide array of different lingerie that give you a bonus for seduction. Hell, you can tie that into the sub/dom point system.
Sabia gets to wear the tigh high leather boots and corset if she's a top or the frilly see-through nightie if she's more of a bottom.

In any case, I think she's overdue for a garterbelt and a pair of stockings.

YungZeus

Apr 20, 2018
i need learn how to use that console commands guys, anyone know?
SABIA'S STATS
Sabia.level =
Sabia.stamina =
Sabia.maxstamina =
Sabia.hp =
Sabia.maxhp =
Sabia.add_str('X') Changes 'X' by the amout you want to add
Sabia.add_con('X') Changes 'X' by the amout you want to add

CORE STATS
money =
dom =
sub =
freedom =
slavery =
L_humans =
L_orcs =
L_catgirls =

AFFECTION STATS
A_groknak =
A_tekrok =
A_rokgrid =
A_dajrab =
A_neve =
A_lutvrog =
A_jadk =
A_maply =
A_vehlis =
A_ylva =
A_kia =

Reactions: aaaaaaaaaaaaaa1

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
thanks, bro
I don't know English so much, SEARCHING just alone hard to me even I was searched and couldn't find anything about this.
People don't know making EMPATHY nowadays. ;)
Well, people do know empathy, but I believe by visiting and reading this thread and JDMOD thread first (emphasis on the word "first") would've be an awesome addition before going guns blazing and using caps lock to give your question a little bit harsh "oomph" to it. I mean no disrespect in writing this, of course.

Have a good day.

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
This wait time is a fucking joke.
If September release won't stay a meme but instead will become a reality I'm going to lose my shit.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
This wait time is a fucking joke.
If September release won't stay a meme but instead will become a reality I'm going to lose my shit.
What if it that isn't reality but instead its released after September?

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes