baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I'm talking more about tricking the people who might have already stopped paying, they can't see it's not an actual release.
It's plausible that its just accidental confusion since it is about the 9.0 release, but it is confusing.
However info about whats happening being locked to patrons only is bizarre to me, wouldn't you want non-patron to know about it too so they'd be more inclined to become patrons. How does locking info about the development help anyone?

Reactions: Sevatar88

Wyrdsmithe

May 30, 2018
Not only that, I'm pretty sure Patreon rules are against lewd public posts, which would've ment not sharing the art on the last two.
They do, I have a smol patreon of my own where I post some smut and lewd art, even back in the first days I got a nastygram from them informing me I had to hide everything lewd, even though it was simply some pdf files of smut.

Eliza12

May 2, 2017
I believe the hopes that you, myself, and seemingly a small minority of the fan base, had for the narrative direction of this game were dashed as soon as nomo and sierra lee parted ways. I don't believe there are many writers in the adult game industry today who can create a story on par with sierra. She has her flaws, sure, but she does a good job of world building and creating intricate plot lines as evidenced by the last sovereign.

I'll enjoy this game for what it has become, the same as i enjoyed noxian nights for what it is, but my expectations regarding the plot have certainly been lowered by the last few updates.

*edit: spelling
Wait Sierra is no longer on the project, when and why did that happen?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
A fair while ago already, old news af. As for the reasons, who knows - but if I were to make a guess it'd be she wasn't too keen on the "hurr durr moar sloots" demands of the player/patron base...

Reactions: FlyingSpaceRhino

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Wait Sierra is no longer on the project, when and why did that happen?
The game was being criticized for lame content updates that didn't deliver on expectations set by the early patches. The team course corrected and Sierra left as a consequence. If you're not financially dependent on a single project so it's easy to leave when things don't go your way.

Reactions: LaPein
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes