withoutlight

Sep 17, 2019
Hey, it's a fantasy, in time she will get used to a very huge cock, stomach bulge and will ask for more. The result is a pussy/anus that will look more gaping (ruined). It could appear as one of the paths in the game - hardcore path. I recommend BadOnion creates great penetrations in 3D.

Last edited:

grotront

Sep 18, 2019
Game will have more paths, choices and it would be good if they were different, hardcore path should be.

Last edited:

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Is it me or updates are slow considering the money this developer is getting almost 5500 $ every month while other developers release updates faster and they make less then 1000 $ a month.

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
Is it me or updates are slow considering the money this developer is getting almost 5500 $ every month while other developers release updates faster and they make less then 1000 $ a month.
Given the opportunity they're milking out their patreons.
Why bother when you can get 5.5k $ a month regardless?

Reactions: pizbia

Viressa

May 24, 2018
A couple of things you may not have considered.

1. The developers of this all have day jobs, nobody is doing this game full time.

2. The content of each update is absolutely huge compared to other games on this site. Most games are developed on a pace of 1 or 2 scenes every 2 weeks, or 4 or 5 scenes every 2 months. This game's updates have 8+, it's not surprising they take longer.

3. This game is all 2D art with hand-drawn backgrounds. This is far slower to produce than Daz3D renders made from premade assets.

Wyrdsmithe

May 30, 2018
3. This game is all 2D art with hand-drawn backgrounds. This is far slower to produce than Daz3D renders made from premade assets.
Amateur and still very inexperienced artist chiming in here - drawing detailed 2d scenes by hand takes sooooooooooo much longer than posing some models in SFM or Daz3D. To create a light source in a 3d engine, you drag and drop a piece, adjust the intensity - and bam! Shading, light, everything is done for you automatically - it takes around ten minutes in say, SFM. 2d art? It takes years of practice to be able to do it faithfully and well, to say nothing of doing it fast. For me, at least, basic shading takes a few hours to do on a single character - to say nothing of the much more detailed and complex rendering involved in Nomo's art style. Assuming Nomo and the devs are all working real jobs (because let's be honest, 5-6k a month, split three ways, won't go very far if they're living in say, most of the USA or Western/Central Europe. It would be enough to live comfortably in a country like Romania, Turkey, or Vietnam, but I somewhat doubt they live there. And even then, the entirety of the income they receive from patreon wouldn't go far for a single person if living in a place like California where the average rent is well over a thousand dollars a month, and well into two or three thousand in the major cities.) then they would likely have an average of eight hours out of the day to work on this game, but you cannot expect them to devote the entirety of their non working waking hours to yet more work.

Moreslaw

Sep 21, 2018
I don't want it to sound like a counter-argument, however consider the fact that there are numerous of examples in this game of one "blueprint" of a scene used in tons of others ;) All side-shots of Sabia in kennels or whatever are exactly the same as for example Elmy in tavern under the table. Only things that differs are surroundings(which I believe are also reusable) and heads of main characters of the scene. There are ofc also other "scenes" being reused ;) I am not a graphic designer so can't really tell what is easier to do, drawing 2d in rather mediocre but satisfying fashion or putting a 3d scene where there are also many possible problems of which sunlight is the least. I would(with my non-professional expertise) still consider 2d as being more challenging, but this game is on-going for how long now ? And I'm pretty sure it is not first experience of Nomo in drawing gals being raped by orcs with their huge, green and gray-ish cocks xP
Anyway, just wanted to take small part in convo not really in a manner of taking any of sides bcs personally at this point I am not waiting for update anymore. When it comes it comes. Kinda came to agreement with myself. I am not patreon, I am a leech as most of ppl here, so have really no leverage for whining other than my privileged, entitled ass :p

Reactions: Anita Deek

Kerlon

Nov 13, 2016
this is why I prefered hreinngames to keep making games on RPG Maker, sure it's not perfect but you only have to make artworks for the h-scenes and some busts. The way KoD is intented to be, to have several different towns and races, have RPG combat, RPG Maker would have been a no brainer.
Renpy is more suited for story telling games where they use a handful of backgrounds, the same busts, and ALOT of text, like the japanese visual novels do.

Reactions: Draka232

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
I don't think the engine is the problem at all. Their main problem is the the lack of communication. They posted 9 update posts since the last update 5 months ago. Some creators do weekly journals, just to keep their patrons informed on the status of the project.

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
I don't want it to sound like a counter-argument, however consider the fact that there are numerous of examples in this game of one "blueprint" of a scene used in tons of others ;) All side-shots of Sabia in kennels or whatever are exactly the same as for example Elmy in tavern under the table. Only things that differs are surroundings(which I believe are also reusable) and heads of main characters of the scene.
So I got curious and took a look at the scenes you mentioned and.. is this what you're reffering to? :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cuz those are obviously two different images. The pose, the angl as well as the body type - all different. They couldn't copy anything there. Here's a better example of reusable scenes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Pretty sure they meant this:

badendmurdertrial (2).jpg

Which is very clearly a completely different drawing, just because the poses are similar doesn't mean the work is re-used. Perhaps they meant the bonus packs, but that's kinda the whole point of the bonus packs? They're edited variant scenes, produced quickly (relatively speaking) to have an extra for patreon supporters.

Reactions: adelsba and Xill

Wyrdsmithe

May 30, 2018
Weighing in again with wannabe artist perspective on the reuse of art - what Viressa said is correct. Just because the pose is similar does not mean you can reuse the art assets. The pose may be similar - but the effort to alter them to match each other and reuse assets would be significant enough that you'd have zero gain in the end. Their hips are in different positions and at different angles, their legs are spread differently, the ribcage and arms are also positioned very differently, and the anatomy itself is different - Elmy has much more prominent ribcage and no visible abdominal muscles unlike Sabia, not even mentioning the differing levels of curve. The poses are similar, art is absolutely different and not reused.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
The examples he picked were incorrect, but reuses happened several times already. The three major cases were the tent scenes (including the bjs, tekrok's teams and two bad ends), every dancer scene so far and of course most scenes in 0.8 on Rokgrid and Tekrok's path.
But to clarify, i support reuses and i still believe this game could handle a bit more of them.

Looking at it from another angle i think there are very few games on this forum that can match KoD. I'm no expert in any way and i don't claim to know them all, so correct me, but among the games with 2d art i know about only 3-4 competes with KoD on either the number of art or the art/monthly update category:
The Opala games and Roundscape both have large libraries, but they do so by commissioning lots of artists. And Third Crisis and a couple of other games don't draw backgrounds, just like NN did.
So unless i'm missing something, most developers which "outperform" Hreinn in the terms of volume, do so by game design decision. This game has a single artists which is both a power in the form of a coherent style and a drawback due to the limitations of Nomo being a single person with limited time and energy.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes