Viressa

May 24, 2018
I wouldn't expect it until midnight pacific time at the earliest. Probably be uploaded around 3-4 am pacific time.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Yeah, in the worst case (west coast-based release, it's not even 2 pm there) the release can still be up to 10 hours from now.

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
Yep, it'll be 23rd here after all as always due to the time difference, gotta go to sleep then.

Aedan39

Sep 12, 2017
NdsferrariToday at 23:12

Everyone Just an update.We're about to release, but as we were doing extra testing we ran into a big issue that makes progress impossible that we are working to fix. We are working hard to resolve it but unfortunately that means we most likely won't be able to release before the 22nd ends judging by the work needed. It will most likely be resolved tomorrow, so we will have to move the release date by one day, we are very sorry for the inconvenience.

WiccaWicked

Jan 6, 2018
NdsferrariToday at 23:12

Everyone Just an update.We're about to release, but as we were doing extra testing we ran into a big issue that makes progress impossible that we are working to fix. We are working hard to resolve it but unfortunately that means we most likely won't be able to release before the 22nd ends judging by the work needed. It will most likely be resolved tomorrow, so we will have to move the release date by one day, we are very sorry for the inconvenience.
Humm, this is becoming pretty frequent. These game breaking bugs are like, every release date. I wonder if when they realise they overestimated their work speed they just spin the "oh shit" wheel and choose whatever excuse the wheel lands on. Then again, benefit of the doubt, I'd rather they fix a real bug then push it out buggy as fuck.

Do we think tomorrow afternoon for release?

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes