13days

Apr 21, 2019
Is there a way to unlock all of the gallery scenes without playing them first?

Also, can I make Sabia walk around nude?

Bytrain

Oct 7, 2017
1. The developers of this all have day jobs, nobody is doing this game full time.
Wrong. At least Monsinne is working full time on the game.
Also Nomo is almost 24/7 online in their discord. I doubt he would have discord always open at his "main" job.
IMG_20190920_112529.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Anita Deek

ineedaname555

Jun 14, 2017
Don't expect a lot of sexual content in this update, they said repeatedly that is going to have a lot of assets (NPC, backgrounds etc) but not a lot sexual content. They promised that after this update they will delivery only sex scenes because the assets are done.

• Angry
Reactions: greenp and Kerlon

Kerlon

Nov 13, 2016
Don't expect a lot of sexual content in this update, they said repeatedly that is going to have a lot of assets (NPC, backgrounds etc) but not a lot sexual content. They promised that after this update they will delivery only sex scenes because the assets are done.
yes, this is clear from their last 2 patreon messages. I hope that the scenes for the side characters got cut for this update.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Is there a way to unlock all of the gallery scenes without playing them first?

Also, can I make Sabia walk around nude?
For the first one, there's a gallery mod (link should be in the first post or just look in the mod sub-forum). It may be possible to figure out how to save edit them in, but I have no idea how you'd do that if it's even possible.

Second one, not currently.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Did they say how many sex scenes there will be?

Anyone know if she'll still be forced to hide her identity when having sex with orc in the camp?

WiccaWicked

Jan 6, 2018

Anyone know if she'll still be forced to hide her identity when having sex with orc in the camp?
Given the preview picture, there is at LEAST a scene with a minotaur. Hopefully some with the hellhound as well.

Verizel

May 25, 2017
Given the preview picture, there is at LEAST a scene with a minotaur. Hopefully some with the hellhound as well.
As I can remember from all posts, there must be scene in bar, something with Ornshakar (shaman), hellhound, minotaur and tentacle. Maybe I am wrong.

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017

Hope not. Not much fun having her identity covered.

Sex scenes, I'd say we can expect a few. It's been months since the previous update. I don't believe they'd be disappointing on that front. Beside, Sabia still has plenty more love to give. The pleasure tents. The bar. Ornshaker and his merry men. The kennel. Now, the minotaur. Still a lot of cock to go. One pussy to pleasure them all.

withoutlight

Sep 17, 2019
They are planning more CGs, and content is to be expanded in the future, more creatures and tribes will appear, not just orcs, minotaurs and humans. Of course, there should be less text, more erotic scenes, I'm not sure if it will be in this update, so rather in the next ones.

WiccaWicked

Jan 6, 2018
As I can remember from all posts, there must be scene in bar, something with Ornshakar (shaman), hellhound, minotaur and tentacle. Maybe I am wrong.
God I hope you're right about the hellhound. Those scenes are some of favorite, sabia looks best in doggystyle.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes