Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
Againg, people were calling every update a "disappointment" since the beggining. Its been two years, give up. They wont speed up or give more CG. 5-6 months with 4-5 CG is a new (well, technically old) norm, you should live with it. I really don't see the point of coming back and complainig again and again and again...
Except they said themselves the exact opposite to what you're saying.
They've said and it's not once that the updates will be faster and with more hentai content from x point on. If they don't intend to make it faster then for what fucking reason they say it'll be faster? They only give more "ammunition" to haters/critics this way.

Bytrain

Oct 7, 2017
They've said and it's not once that the updates will be faster and with more hentai content from x point on.
Yea, and I dont believe them. They've been saying about faster release schedule since 0.5.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Againg, people were calling every update a "disappointment" since the beggining. Its been two years, give up. They wont speed up or give more CG. 5-6 months with 4-5 CG is a new (well, technically old) norm, you should live with it. I really don't see the point of coming back and complainig again and again and again...
A case of masochism mixed with a bit of circle jerking? :unsure:
Personally if i dislike something i won't bother to keep checking it.

They've said and it's not once that the updates will be faster and with more hentai content from x point on.
That is not totally accurate. They mentioned this will only happen after the assets for the new content are in the game, which will speed up the production of other things like the erotic/sex material. So after this update they should be able to speed up (time will tell).

Sinvx

Aug 9, 2017
I mean, according to this thread, every update since 0.2 was shit. I really dont get why people keep coming back for a game that keep getting worse and worse for two an a half years...
I didn't say shit. The devs focused on assets, and said the content will be lackluster pretty much.

Sinvx

Aug 9, 2017
So, you seriously think they ll come up with another excuse and postpone it even further to october?
After 1 day delay and promise to make the fix in 1 day? Do you really believe they r that silly, even if all you throws in here about their cash vanity is true?
Considering it was suppose to be released today after the initial delay, and now they are saying its going to be delayed again.

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
Yea, and I dont believe them. They've been saying about faster release schedule since 0.5.
E-X-A-C-T-L-Y
And that's why people are even more upset.
You see, you've come to the point at which you don't believe in what the devs are saying - that's not a good sign AT ALL.

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
That is not totally accurate. They mentioned this will only happen after the assets for the new content are in the game, which will speed up the production of other things like the erotic/sex material. So after this update they should be able to speed up (time will tell).
I remember them saying it'll be faster after some update in the past (no, not 0.9, update which is out by now) and it isn't, it takes longer instead.

Bytrain

Oct 7, 2017
E-X-A-C-T-L-Y
And that's why people are even more upset.
You see, you've come to the point at which you don't believe in what the devs are saying - that's not a good sign AT ALL.
I've come to this point after 0.5. Right now I just want to see at what point they will rush or abandon it. I still like KoD enough to support them even if it is just 1$, but I have a really strong feeling that eventually Kod will die or end like GoT (extremely rushed)...

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
I've come to this point after 0.5. Right now I just want to see at what point they will rush or abandon it. I still like KoD enough to support them even if it is just 1$, but I have a really strong feeling that eventually Kod will die or end like GoT (extremely rushed)...
I didn't say when but that doesn't matter so... but the faster the better in this case.

Mihairusan

Sep 18, 2018
It just had to be done at RPG GAME MAKER MV (Which supports art in high resolution), and not at RenPy. It is much easier to write there. I liked NN because there you explore locations and talk to NPCs. And on RenPy - poke buttons reading tons of text.

Reactions: r34X

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
It just had to be done at RPG GAME MAKER MV (Which supports art in high resolution), and not at RenPy. It is much easier to write there. I liked NN because there you explore locations and talk to NPCs. And on RenPy - poke buttons reading tons of text.
I've to agree RPG was much better I don't enjoy clicking on the same images over and over again and then read lots of text about nothing (nothing unless it's h-scene ofc).

Twiner34ern

Jul 24, 2017
Technically it's supposed to be faster after the first few updates since they implemented all of the assets and have good foundation to build upon, the programming workload should be at least 50% less.

Can we not bitch and bitch about other people bitching and just wait for the release?
Everytime I'm checking in here I see you people bitching...
You can just wait outside the thread, right?

Last edited:

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
Technically it's supposed to be faster after the first few updates since they implemented all of the assets and have good foundation to build upon, the programming workload should be at least 50% less.
Not if you don't have a master plan and suddenly decide to add some major features in 0.4 or 0.9 or whatever.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes