Buridan

Oct 29, 2017
Does anyone still have the v0.3.3 version of the game (the last one that still has the sex scene in the forest in the beginning)? The still exists, but unless I had a brainfart and missed it there's no link anymore.

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
Does anyone still have the v0.3.3 version of the game (the last one that still has the sex scene in the forest in the beginning)? The still exists, but unless I had a brainfart and missed it there's no link anymore.
Will be active for ~24H

Reactions: Buridan

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Check my signature: My Prologue Restoration mod re-adds the rape scene at the start of the game, and restores later dialogue scenes as well that reference this event.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Game still alive? cuz to hard understand wut happening...
They are still about as active as they've been the last few years. They're basically about to hit the end of the "faster updates" promise of the last game update, but if they keep to their normal update frequency the next game update will be the end of January or February. (end of December is 90 days ish, which would be faster than the 120-150 ish that it's been)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kira999

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
I say there is near zero chance the update will be ready this year. We would be getting test build announcements and such.

It can be ready by the end of January, which would be in line with the median update frequency (112d)

sam1545654

Jan 1, 2018
I say there is near zero chance the update will be ready this year. We would be getting test build announcements and such.

It can be ready by the end of January, which would be in line with the median update frequency (112d)
Concur. And that's being a might optimistic. Another game that i really enjoy that i had high hopes for. Hopes which are now in doubt.

Please perv gods shine your filthy divine like on this dev team and give them the strength and inspiration to soldier on to a mighty, nasty,.....completion.

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
Thing is, Grimhelm delivers in all aspects, not just art.
Yeah, that would've been valid if we were discussing a shitty update. Which I wouldn't mind bashing myself, when it fucking arrives.

As it is people are just antsy because there is no news. I mean, I've brought Grim for a reason, his game's thread is also full of people bumping it with retarded questions. "When's update? Is the game dead? Is it? IS IT DEAD????"... God damn it.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes