D

Deleted member 914647

Still this is the best game in the industry with the best graphics and story. My number one favorite. I would avoid the lesbian, tentacle or that flying lion creature, but being alone as a hottie in an orc camp alone and working her way up or mostly down is just the best I've ever seen. Thanks for the developers for it! I am eagerly waiting for the new (humi sub) contents.

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
In my fun time waiting for an update I played around with Wild Life from Adeptus Steve and got my own hopes and dreams up for a KoD Remake in Wildlife. So I let you guys dream a little with me...
(pls ignore the potato quality - screenshots were made from running animations)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In Wildlife aren't any models for orcs and elfes, yet, but I always hope for the best. Seeing these pictures one could get the idea to make KoD in Renpy with rendered pics. I wouldn't like that probably, because most of the games charme comes from Nomos incredible art.
Back to the idea Remake in Wildlife. Maybe a workaround in form of a mod could bring this to life.
Well maybe I'm still a little drunk from christmas, but just the thought of this makes me happy and hopeful.

Sevatar88

Oct 8, 2017
In my fun time waiting for an update I played around with Wild Life from Adeptus Steve and got my own hopes and dreams up for a KoD Remake in Wildlife. So I let you guys dream a little with me...
In Wildlife aren't any models for orcs and elfes, yet, but I always hope for the best. Seeing these pictures one could get the idea to make KoD in Renpy with rendered pics. I wouldn't like that probably, because most of the games charme comes from Nomos incredible art.
Back to the idea Remake in Wildlife. Maybe a workaround in form of a mod could bring this to life.
Well maybe I'm still a little drunk from christmas, but just the thought of this makes me happy and hopeful.
I'd play it.

MPAMPLO ESCO

Aug 9, 2017
Kingdom of Deception 25_12_2019 11_30_23 μμ.png So I'm stuck here, Raid#1 according to the online walkthrough. Apparently I have to complete Raid#1 in order for Maply (the blue haired cat girl) to let me speak to her and from what I have understood this conversation with her after completing this Raid is crusial for the progression of the game.Can anyone give me a solution?

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
This certainly has potentials. I'd love to see this in-game. You did good job on those screenshots, too.

On an unrelated note, during my break after class, I was imagining a scene that I thought would play out really well in-game but turns out to be cringefest after several re-reading the whole goddamn thing.

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
This certainly has potentials. I'd love to see this in-game. You did good job on those screenshots, too.

On an unrelated note, during my break after class, I was imagining a scene that I thought would play out really well in-game but turns out to be cringefest after several re-reading the whole goddamn thing.
I totally get you. Happened to me in a different manner, too. After playing Viressas Fanmods I thought let's do this to and make your own addition to the game, but after I finished my draft, I wholeheartedly died by my own shame and tryed to forget it.

Reactions: CourierNPC

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I totally get you. Happened to me in a different manner, too. After playing Viressas Fanmods I thought let's do this to and make your own addition to the game, but after I finished my draft, I wholeheartedly died by my own shame and tryed to forget it.
The good side is, take it as something as similar to training for future creations (if one of us decided to do so). ^^

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes