Exodusas

Nov 18, 2016
Atleast their patreons are dropping so hopefully they will feel the fire burning their asses and drop an update faster or drop the project lol

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Hey, i think i missed the repeatable Ba Aashi event, is there a console command to trigger it again?
None, as far as I can remember. The console commands only works to alter submission, domination, strength, and Lundil values and some other stuff that I forget. IIRC.

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
He needs an official source to think something? :unsure:
No, everyone can think want they want to. It's just that this thread is already so full of speculation and whining about Nomo and Hreinn Games. I don't want to prohibit anyone from sharing their thought and opinions. I just wanted to point out that one should think about their comments, before sharing them and start another discussion that doesn't have the least thing to do with the actual game. Just like our discussion right now.

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
A pack of art.
srcstc.gif
That was really enlightening however I had expected details.
There were bonus packs which they recently canceled and there're art packs.
So what exactly is the difference between the two?
It's been so long I don't remember.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
View attachment 509134
That was really enlightening however I had expected details.
There were bonus packs which they recently canceled and there're art packs.
So what exactly is the difference between the two?
It's been so long I don't remember.
From what i remember the bonus stuff was literally just seperate scenes(mostly reused with alterations) like the merchant getting fucked by an orc instead of the mc or getting fucked by a hellhound in the position that you get fucked by the minotaur in an ending. Art packs are just that, file with a bunch of drawings.
1578383142111.png 1578383152638.png

telc0ntar

Jun 10, 2018
I think this the same as the cancelled bonus art pack - this is the last one which they promised to deliver.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
can someone give us the update post that came along with the art packs i am curious if they have anything to say for the new update and the excuse for their delay.
I remember checking their Patreon page mentions nothing but the art packs only for this month, but there is an update post back in November.

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
I remember checking their Patreon page mentions nothing but the art packs only for this month, but there is an update post back in November.
still i whould like to see the patreon post tha came along with the art pack that is available to every patreon i am curious to what they have to say

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
still i whould like to see the patreon post tha came along with the art pack that is available to every patreon i am curious to what they have to say
Both posts are available to patrons only. Unfortunately. Since I don't have access to their patron-only post, I can't really help you much. Sorry.

Reactions: psycohunter96
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes