fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
game dont open D:

gt 630m
i7 3630qm
screen 4:3
ram 8gb
help me pls D:
Did you wait long enough? Ren'py opens in the background and loads all the scripts before actually showing a window. It would also help if you told people what operating system you're using.

Reactions: Skads

gierje

Mar 18, 2018
Did you wait long enough? Ren'py opens in the background and loads all the scripts before actually showing a window. It would also help if you told people what operating system you're using.
win 10

I was waiting for about 20 minutes

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
I realy dont understand how their patreons are ok with this kind of treatment. Like there are no complains on discord which i find wierd. They are literaly treated like shit and are ok with this :(

drebin

May 1, 2017
I realy dont understand how their patreons are ok with this kind of treatment. Like there are no complains on discord which i find wierd. They are literaly treated like shit and are ok with this :(
I thought they at least gave some updates on discord. That's pretty sad if it's just as barren as their patreon feed.

• Sad
Reactions: psycohunter96
Jul 28, 2017
Dude stop fucking feeling bad for other ppl spendings if patrons are alright with this, it's thier right to be so because that's what they are PATRONS also we get these games for free so why don't stop bitching?

salchixdd

Dec 22, 2019
Hello fellas!
Does anybody know how to chat with the slime in Kia's cave?
I need help with that. Thanks.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Dude stop fucking feeling bad for other ppl spendings if patrons are alright with this, it's thier right to be so because that's what they are PATRONS also we get these games for free so why don't stop bitching?
I'll delete my post if that makes you happy, then.

Sorry for "bitching" about it, WhiteGrayFox. :)

P. S. I've done my end of the bargain. Hope you're satisfied with my actions.

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
Think their writer quit again
"I think tomorrow the sun will rise in the west" [sarcasm]
I hope you have a source for your comment or an official statement by Hreinn Games that proves your statement, if not I hope you won't leave such comments in the future. This "game threat" is already full enough with speculations and whining about the time it takes for an update to be released. More important information regarding the game and features around it, get lost by the amount of opinions without any arguments to proof them.

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
"I think tomorrow the sun will rise in the west" [sarcasm]
I hope you have a source for your comment or an official statement by Hreinn Games that proves your statement, if not I hope you won't leave such comments in the future. This "game threat" is already full enough with speculations and whining about the time it takes for an update to be released. More important information regarding the game and features around it, get lost by the amount of opinions without any arguments to proof them.
He needs an official source to think something? :unsure:

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes