rate61

Dec 9, 2017
The_Keegmiester I just looked at both the compressed and Android versions posted by rate61 and there is nothing malicious about them. They are of version 0.9.3 (the version in the OP), presumably because no one else had posted compressed or Android versions.

They're not the new versions and no one is saying they are. I downloaded and virus scanned both of them, they're fine.

Let me know if I'm missing something?
Thank you for share this.

Flyingnixons

Feb 17, 2018
The_Keegmiester I just looked at both the compressed and Android versions posted by rate61 and there is nothing malicious about them. They are of version 0.9.3 (the version in the OP), presumably because no one else had posted compressed or Android versions.

They're not the new versions and no one is saying they are. I downloaded and virus scanned both of them, they're fine.

Let me know if I'm missing something?
thank you mod for proving me wrong, just got tricked by something that looked the same way on another site. didnt want others to have to deal with it to. rate61 i am sorry.

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Well, to be honest, besides the patrons on the forum we are getting this game for free so we shouldn't have the right to complain. Anyways I am with you on your pain, damn game is too good that even some of us slept late today just to wait for the game, so that is understandable.

Still this feels like shit, I want to get a copy of the game as well :(

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Well, to be honest, besides the patrons on the forum we are getting this game for free so we shouldn't have the right to complain.
I say you ought to have the right and the freedom to complain. You just don't have the right to be an absolute cunt about it.

And I'll say this much. The last three updates or so Have been disappointing to me. But, I'm still hoping that any recent updates begin to turn this around.

You also want to know something else that disappoints me? The Dev team are almost always silent. Silent. And I've complained about that here before. And on other places. And this, I feel, is a rightful complaint which can be vouched by most people.

Reactions: Back and Kilgur

DImedrolZa

May 18, 2018
In the anticipation of the release...could someone share with some of later saves? 0.8 or 0.9, something like that. I want to play, but I don't want to grind from the start for some hours.
Much appreciated.

Twiner34ern

Jul 24, 2017
In the anticipation of the release...could someone share with some of later saves? 0.8 or 0.9, something like that. I want to play, but I don't want to grind from the start for some hours.
Much appreciated.
Check whichever is the latest save, i think most of them are in quick save.

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
I say you ought to have the right and the freedom to complain. You just don't have the right to be an absolute cunt about it.
Chill man, it is just my point of view :) . I agree with you about the delays and the lack of communication tho.

Game is up BTW.

Reactions: TheSexinati

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Chill man, it is just my point of view :) . I agree with you about the delays and the lack of communication tho.
Hey, I'm not calling you a cunt here. I'm saying you should be able to voice your dissapointment, you just don't have to be an afformentioned part of the female genitalia in order to do so.

Of course... Cunt can be used a term of endearment in Australia... so I could have been friendly! :p

American's would probably go slack-jawed if they heard Australian friends talking to eachother.

Now, if somebody calls you a Shit cunt. That's when you ought to be concerned... because a fight may be about to break out.

Reactions: Dragon x Hunter

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
pretty sure you have the right to be an absolute cunt to anyone, might want to re-read the constitution.
Just because you can be a cunt to people doesn't mean you always have to be a cunt to people.

It also depends on one's constitution, I suppose. IIRC Australians don't actually have the freedom of speech!

Edit: It is implied that we do have it. But is never explicitly stated in our constitution.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes