D

Deleted member 584847

please, I dont like the content after the warchief kiddnaping, its not interesting enough for me anymore so I dumped the game... so could someone give me information if the new update is better then the previous ones? Would appreciate it, thank you.

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
please, I dont like the content after the warchief kiddnaping, its not interesting enough for me anymore so I dumped the game... so could someone give me information if the new update is better then the previous ones? Would appreciate it, thank you.
Yes, it's way better and puts the game on a whole new level of greatness.

Reactions: DERAX12345
D

Deleted member 584847

Yes, it's way better and puts the game on a whole new level of greatness.
in which way? if you dont mind more detailed answer? previous updates were missing a lot of chat options (mostly there was only the "go back" option when you tried to chat with someone), from all the races that could have been introduced, the game introduced the most annoying race out there - humans (okay, there was one minotaur...), with some boring human characters in the "new" town, also with some not-that-good art.
So... are the options for chating better? are there some new non-human characters or is the new update atleast more focused on the previous non-human NPCs? (kia, maply, Lutvrog,...).

freeze107

Dec 9, 2016
in which way? if you dont mind more detailed answer? previous updates were missing a lot of chat options (mostly there was only the "go back" option when you tried to chat with someone), from all the races that could have been introduced, the game introduced the most annoying race out there - humans (okay, there was one minotaur...), with some boring human characters in the "new" town, also with some not-that-good art.
So... are the options for chating better? are there some new non-human characters or is the new update atleast more focused on the previous non-human NPCs? (kia, maply, Lutvrog,...).
The new update has the same issues you already mentioned. Not much new content in the latest update, only took me around 30 minutes to shoot through it. The repeatable scenes were nice in the sense that it was additional content that could be done multiple times, but if you progress too far in the quest it seems like you lock yourself out of it. The artwork for the repeatable scenes has a lower quality than the normal artwork we get for full scenes. Not a huge issue for me assuming they were able to pump out a decent level of content to go with the lower quality artwork, but having finished all of the quests, I'm essentially back where I was just before the update launched. No one to talk to and nothing to do. If you have a more specific question I'm sure we could answer it.

Edit: Oh, and as far as non-human scenes there are some new scenes with Bris , Kia and the Tentacle Monster, all of them are short though. I feel like they are setting up Bris to have some repeatable scenes in the next update, but who knows.

D

Deleted member 914647

Does anybody know how to get the new Ornshakar scene?

Deefrost

Jun 21, 2017
I now see why there hasn't ever been feet in any of Nomo's CGs.

On the flip side, at least there's finally some mating press.

freeze107

Dec 9, 2016
Does not work here. I made all the other new quests,but this one does not want to appear.
how do i active the new ornshak ritual and tekrok new scene and with helping the orc prisoner?
For the Tekrok scenes and the Shaman scenes, I rested in the tent and got the quest upon waking up. If it isn't working try and do the prison quest and the tentacle monster quest first. I don't remember the order I got the quests. For the prison one, you should get a note delivered when waking up, and the tentacle monster you just need to visit Kia I think.

D

Deleted member 584847

The new update has the same issues you already mentioned. Not much new content in the latest update, only took me around 30 minutes to shoot through it. The repeatable scenes were nice in the sense that it was additional content that could be done multiple times, but if you progress too far in the quest it seems like you lock yourself out of it. The artwork for the repeatable scenes has a lower quality than the normal artwork we get for full scenes. Not a huge issue for me assuming they were able to pump out a decent level of content to go with the lower quality artwork, but having finished all of the quests, I'm essentially back where I was just before the update launched. No one to talk to and nothing to do. If you have a more specific question I'm sure we could answer it.

Edit: Oh, and as far as non-human scenes there are some new scenes with Bris , Kia and the Tentacle Monster, all of them are short though. I feel like they are setting up Bris to have some repeatable scenes in the next update, but who knows.
thanks for the info :)
Ive tried to play it, luckily i didnt deleted my saves so i was able to continue.
like... Its cool that they made an update focused on kia/maply (Bris, but I dont care much about her) but... damn, two really short quests for max 30 minutes after 4 months of waiting? and like you said, 30 minutes top and we're back where we were, no one to talk to... yea, thats disappointing.

grodom

Apr 9, 2018
For the Tekrok scenes and the Shaman scenes, I rested in the tent and got the quest upon waking up. If it isn't working try and do the prison quest and the tentacle monster quest first. I don't remember the order I got the quests. For the prison one, you should get a note delivered when waking up, and the tentacle monster you just need to visit Kia I think.
well i am trying talk with tentacle monster but it says Sabia trying but its end up like previous attempts. Is it right?

freeze107

Dec 9, 2016
well i am trying talk with tentacle monster but it says Sabia trying but its end up like previous attempts. Is it right?
After having finished the Tentacle Monster quest, when trying to visit again I get: "Sabia tried conversing with the creature again. It went about as well as the previous attempt."

I'm guessing this is the end of this questline. I don't know if you saw the stuff with Bris in this questline before this dialogue or not, but this was the end for me.

freeze107

Dec 9, 2016
thanks for the info :)
Ive tried to play it, luckily i didnt deleted my saves so i was able to continue.
like... Its cool that they made an update focused on kia/maply (Bris, but I dont care much about her) but... damn, two really short quests for max 30 minutes after 4 months of waiting? and like you said, 30 minutes top and we're back where we were, no one to talk to... yea, thats disappointing.
Yeah, I wish they had at least left the repeatable scenes in or at least a way to access them organically in the game. It feels like a bit of a let down to already be done with the content and not being able to do anything without rolling back a save or using the gallery.

Oh, and don't be hating on my catgirl waifu. Can't wait for her to start really blackmailing Sabia. :sneaky:

johanes

May 14, 2017
Could someone please share their Full Submission and Tekrok alliance save to me, as close to the new release as possible if you can.. i recently reformatted my PC and forgot to backup the Renpy Save directory... Dont want to replay from start.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes