freeze107

Dec 9, 2016
I dont know what content does the 0.3 added but the game is great until the (potential spoiler) warchief gets kidnapped. after that, the game is kind of lame... there are some good events, depends on what you like but the overall isnt that good.
I think it's a decent game overall, it's just extra painful for everyone who is up to date because content gets drip fed at such a slow pace. If you are returning from a long absence, I'm sure the game would be much better.

D

Deleted member 914647

Try sleeping in the tent to advance the quests. But the only new content is what's in the changelog, so you might cross reference with it first to see if you are missing any scenes.
No sleep in the tent helped. But when I was in the tent and accidentally bumped into the world map, then the 2 orcs reappeared again. :)

Blob

May 7, 2017
Dunno if my old saves are bugged or something but I have no idea how to advance the story in any way. Clicked on pretty much everything several times, no progress. Walkthrough isn't helpful either because I'm not even sure at what point I am right now.
This game really needs a ingame questlog.

freeze107

Dec 9, 2016
Is art taking too long to make or is it code? Ren'Py is great for visual novels but feels like they could've done a better job in RPGMakerMV instead. Loved Noxian Nights.
I would assume it is the art that is taking up most of the time. Based on my limited knowledge of making games once most of the systems are in place, adding new scenes should be manageable, even when trying to add a bunch. I understood them having to redo some of the old systems for the shop and what not, trying to recode old work and still have it work with everything is a pain, but it just feels odd that we aren't getting very many new scenes each update. I'm curious as to how many people are writing for the game right now and what kind of plan they have for it. It feels more like a solo project where the artist is also the coder and writer.

I would guess that the new reusable art scenes are a way to circumvent the long delay caused by waiting for new art pieces. Hopefully they can at least start churning out quality scenes and then maybe updating the art later.

D

Deleted member 584847

Dunno if my old saves are bugged or something but I have no idea how to advance the story in any way. Clicked on pretty much everything several times, no progress. Walkthrough isn't helpful either because I'm not even sure at what point I am right now.
This game really needs a ingame questlog.
i needed to sleep first, tried that?

johanes

May 14, 2017
I happened to go with that route myself so here you go:

It's a save just after finished 0.9.3.
I think it's finished at least...
I can't guarantee that I didn't mess up shit playing on that save so far because I've cheated some to speed up or/and eliminate the grind and I was using mods etc. but it should be fine enough.
dude can you reupload to a different hosting site?? im getting Access denied on your link >.<

im herring Error 1020

pinkscott

Sep 2, 2017
Its pretty clear something is fucked behind the scenes. Rather than hiding it, the dev's need to be more transparent with communication rather than sweeping it under the rug. The truth will always resurface with the update. Even the most cynical of us here only want to see the project do well, and I'm sure many would jump at the opportunity to save the project.

freeze107

Dec 9, 2016
Its pretty clear something is fucked behind the scenes. Rather than hiding it, the dev's need to be more transparent with communication rather than sweeping it under the rug. The truth will always resurface with the update. Even the most cynical of us here only want to see the project do well, and I'm sure many would jump at the opportunity to save the project.
100% agree, I'd love to see the project succeed. But it's terrible how little communication they give.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Six months of development ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thx for sharing this pieces of precious arts, it's save my time from downloading it.
Looks like its time to unsubscribe from this thread, and forget about this game.

Since last few updates game just going into nowhere, and every time when I played new version I felt like im really too far of feelings that I had when I played yearly versions of KOD. Now every single update I don't even remember the story and what all this was about, because this updates take so much time. And now when I see this beautiful feet that was drew within 6 months, it's feels like spit in the face for all who supported their game (in any mean, even supported with words, as i did). I guess I understand now why Sierra left the team. F

Last edited:

zed127

Jul 12, 2017
I got struck trying to do the ambush plan and Idk how or where to scout or spread rumors despite askign the women to initiate it.

neyzop

May 8, 2017
could someone share a SAVE file, before the Ornshakar scene, I must have done something wrong before and I'm not able to see the scene

Sep 8, 2017
Darn so no returning to the tents huh?

Just curious though, what scenes can be repeated?

And does anyone have a savefile for the dom route?

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes