purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
Kind of screwed themselves by making a wide game like this, when the previous game noxian nights was self contained and i still like better than this.

Reactions: SludFug6969

Wyrdsmithe

May 30, 2018
So, anyone have any clues how to access that final CG after rescuing the orcs? I'm frankly stuck on how to proceed. Perhaps I've not slept enough, but they and Ranak have left the camp... aaaaand I cannot find a new spot anywhere on the map.

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Man after looking at the screenshots from this build, I'm actually... pleasantly surprised. Not a ton of quantity, but the quality is sooo much better than I was led to believe. Or maybe I'm just a fan of that art style. Kind of looks like the wind's disciple-style art.

• Angry
Reactions: Nitan17 and Suit

Kamoon

Apr 13, 2018
Link to bug fix is not working - unable to progress after all the orcs are broke out of prison and leave camp.
Is there something i missed?

freeze107

Dec 9, 2016
So, anyone have any clues how to access that final CG after rescuing the orcs? I'm frankly stuck on how to proceed. Perhaps I've not slept enough, but they and Ranak have left the camp... aaaaand I cannot find a new spot anywhere on the map.
That's it for those cg's. They are only repeatable while in Sabia's tent. After that the quest is over for now.

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017
Current bugfix patch 0.10.3(replace this file inside KoD/game subfolder):

- Missing sayers and wrong expression names.
- Bris overlapping with Sabia while trying to buy venison.
- Jumping to the wrong free Ellia label.
- Fixed trust variable when trying to free Ellia.
- Solo Sabia missing check after dealing with Hal.
- Typo fixes.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
hmmmm....there's a scene when Sabia buys a collar for the hellhound which peaked my interest......Orc dude mentioned he'd make a collar and leash for sabia, wonder if thats gonna be capitalized later on as an outfit for sabia

Reactions: vrew754

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Alright so, I liked the Prison quest, and since those simple-CG's (which I really didn't mind being the way they are since you see Sabia's hot body and huge tits) are meant to be reusable I hope that mean a situation like this in a future update becomes more... permanent.

Would be nice if Sabia could sleep in a tent with an orc or multiple orc tenants. She goes to sleep naked and they use her. I don't really wanna have to load everytime I wanna get that scene (and yeah the gallery exists but thats not the point, it's detached from the rest of the game.)

But why is this game even a sandbox? I don't get it. It's such a massive blueballing tease, it would make way more sense if it was a linear VN. You can't repeat scenes, there isn't any sort of management which honestly you'd think there would be with the way the story was going for so long.

It feels like every update is a carrot dangling in front of you and the moment you manage to grab it, it suddenly dissapears, and when the next update comes theres another carrot with a different flavour, making you wonder what the hell happened to the last one.

Just imagine if/when this game is completed, you can manage your orc army, fuck them or let them fuck you depending on if you're dom or sub, recruit the npc's you've until now in it if you want. Conquer the spots on the map, all the while having an interesting story too. I can think of a couple of games that do the management part, but they lack the good art and the arousing situations that this game provides you with but sadly leaves you wanting more.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes