jabig

Sep 7, 2016
I think they didn't quite get the "repeatable scenes" people were asking for. We asked for scenes that can be retriggered during gameplay like working in a tent, not reusing same low quality cg in diffrent scenes...
IDk shit, but with 5k a month they should be able to get someone to do this repeatable scenes in a similar fashion that the game follows.

ZeeLazy

Aug 30, 2017
Here's the android port for 0.10.2 without JDmod (I will release a separate port that includes JDmod once he updates it)

Bloo please update the OP

Ps: I tried to remove some spaghetti so if you come across something I broke in the process please let me know.

Reactions: dutch2064

Mr_Sandmanx

Feb 3, 2018
Does anyone have a link from the previous version that was like an alternative version that was not the full game if not a couple of scenes?

Sep 8, 2017
Anyone one else having an issue with progression?
After I complete the quest with Bris, and go to sleep to get access to the ritual quest nothing happens.
Is it something with my savefile or is it a bug?

Reactions: Angie502

arcticgale

Jun 19, 2017
Current bugfix patch 0.10.3(replace this file inside KoD/game subfolder):
Mega

- Missing sayers and wrong expression names.
- Bris overlapping with Sabia while trying to buy venison.
- Jumping to the wrong free Ellia label.
- Fixed trust variable when trying to free Ellia.
- Solo Sabia missing check after dealing with Hal.
- Typo fixes.
hi do you know what's the version of the main download link? is it 0.10.2 ? if not can i use 10.3 patch directly without having 10.2? because the 10.2 patch link download is dead

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
Did you submit to Ornshakar in this save? I cannot get the new stuff to proc for the life of me.
I probably did submit to Ornshakar.

You mean start the content from new version?
Did you try sleeping in the tent?
That's from where you start.
The save I uploaded was also the save I started from and it's working alright for me so Idk.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
After Noxian Nights I really respected them and I looked forward to KoD, but with every update since 0.3 I felt it was getting worse bit by bit.
This update is different though, at least previous updates were somewhat substantial, this is just disappointing.

It's a shame that this game is turning out like that, I had some hope for it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Toastub

Amorzin

Mar 12, 2019
I think they didn't quite get the "repeatable scenes" people were asking for. We asked for scenes that can be retriggered during gameplay like working in a tent, not reusing same low quality cg in diffrent scenes...
YES, omg why its so hard to do it? unless its on purpose you cant miss that.

jdantas93

Feb 27, 2018
10.2 bug fix link? Its off. I triggered another quest with Maply, about Fluffy Tooth, she asks me to talk with the orc guy again but it bugs, how to fix it?

Reactions: Maxon
Feb 26, 2018
I did the Rommel quest but I don't understand the next part of the walkthrough posted on page 329

Sleep and watch Lynn
I go to sleep but nothing happens. Am I supposed to go somewhere to find Lynn? Is my save bugged out?

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
Downloaded the latest patch, numerous bugs, bad art, bad storytelling. I just... 5 months for this? What a colossal disappointment. Yes, I am saying that about a game I am not paying for but I was a $15 backer at the beginning, got out of that racket a long time ago, thankfully.

Jan 18, 2018
I'm not entirely sure what the internal issues are with the Hreinn team, because there's no communication or transparency from these devs, but this release hit an all time low. Huge disappointment. I've been a fan since noxian nights, and was initially a patreon supporter, but it's undeniable at this point that the project's quality is taking a nosedive. Five months wait for barely any content and low quality "repeatable" cgs, which aren't even repeatable in the way supporters have requested. I hope that their patreon support takes a big hit from this. As long as they keep making almost $5k a month to half ass, or even quarter ass, this game i don't see much hope for improvement.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Anyone know what value type I should be looking for with Cheat Engine? I can't seem to figure it out myself.
You normally don't use cheat engine for renpy. You either enable the dev mode and edit via the renpy console (there's a thread on this site about that) or use a save editor (I personally use for most games engines).

Reactions: Anita Deek
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes