dzd1121

Apr 20, 2017
I'm pretty sure that none of the races can interbreed normally in the lore. The story in the bad ends is that the pregnancies had to be magically induced/facilitated. Part of the negotiation seemingly that Lundar is working with a faction of the shamans to allow human women to be changed to allow minotaurs and orcs to breed them.

drebin

May 1, 2017
I'm pretty sure that none of the races can interbreed normally in the lore. The story in the bad ends is that the pregnancies had to be magically induced/facilitated. Part of the negotiation seemingly that Lundar is working with a faction of the shamans to allow human women to be changed to allow minotaurs and orcs to breed them.
Catgirls can breed with anything if I recall correctly, there are no males among them. The other races I don't really remember to be honest.

jefferydomm

Jan 6, 2019
The new content is of a lesser quality then past updates. I would recommend you wait for another update. It's weird how they haven't updated us on the reason for the lower quality of art and dialog. I still like the project though and hope the next update will be better.

mazukou87

Aug 28, 2017
anyone have a save from the end of last version, or the version before. im stuck in a loop just wandering around and nothing to do, nivia wont tell me what "white stuff" was about, the tentacle thing is dumb and cant talk (lol) and im just dead in the water

Golem0451

Mar 6, 2018
I got a problem in this game I can't seem to be able to bury the letter in the montain as the game prompt me, am I missing something here ?

D

Deleted member 914647

I got a problem in this game I can't seem to be able to bury the letter in the montain as the game prompt me, am I missing something here ?
Did you get the little knife from the shop? Without it you would not be able to bury it.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes