kobak

Sep 24, 2019
Shift+O(iOp)

Kingdom_of_Deception-pc \ renpy \ common \ 00console.rpy open Notepad or the like, find config.console = False, replace False with True.
In the game, when calling quests from the console, False or True write with a capital letter.

Last edited:

zed4o777

Dec 11, 2017
Shift+O(iOp)

Kingdom_of_Deception-pc \ renpy \ common \ 00console.rpy open Notepad or the like, find config.console = False, replace False with True.
In the game, when calling quests from the console, False or True write with a capital letter.
its work ty :)

Viressa

May 24, 2018
do you think this game will include more feral animals by the way its going as now?
We might get another Fluff Tooth scene someday, and there's that human girl who's heavily implied to be fucking her horses, so we might get Sabia into the stables at some point. Other than that, I doubt it, best we can look forward to is more minotaur scenes.

• Wow
Reactions: Back

Back

Aug 3, 2017
The new content isn't soo good, it just mediocre at best. It offers little content for five months of wait, and it keeps you wanting for more, but honestly it's set up a lot of things right for the next update, like finally working back at the relief tents, visiting her raid Lieutenant and his orcs at their new camp, and some orc dude at the trading lodge offers to make a collar and leash for sabia, possibility of a new outfit, and finally lets hope for more Ornshakar scenes. In my honest opinion, I think you should give it a try, quench your thirst, and play it. You will enjoy it believe me, but the choice is yours pal.
Is there stuff for a no-nonsense, kickass and capable, take-no-prisoners dominant Sabia at least? I like my Sabia that's intelligent, cunning, and shrewd -- knowing what she wants, lays down plans to achieve her goals, asserting her influence, and commands others to do what she wants and *when* (whether they know it or not), without having to bend over for just anybody or everybody. I'm several versions behind now; which isn't too bad as other Zoners have recently said that's probably the better way to go. But I am curious about the current state of the game on a non-submissive route. Thanks in advance for any insight provided.

TheSexinati - Dude, I implore you to use your magic juju powers to elevate this game from the dire direction it seems to be heading into. I've known you long enough that I suspect that you have a direct line to the ero-gaming gawds. So please, use whatever mysterious powers you have and let's see the quality of those early days of KoD to be once again applied to future updates.

Oh, not that I'm discounting or downplaying other valiant efforts by other users -- such as Viressa above. You guys rock too! *Thumbs up*

Reactions: TheSexinati

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
TheSexinati - Dude, I implore you to use your magic juju powers to elevate this game from the dire direction it seems to be heading into. I've known you long enough that I suspect that you have a direct line to the ero-gaming gawds. So please, use whatever mysterious powers you have and let's see the quality of those early days of KoD to be once again applied to future updates.
I'm trying... Do you know how hard it is to find willing Virgins these days for sacrificial purposes!

The only thing Virginal thats easy to find is fucking Extra-virgin olive oil. But Extra-virginal people... Hah, good luck with that. :p

Besides, I don't have their Discord. Any magical godlike powers attributed to me, generally comes from visiting Game-devs discord servers... :cry:

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight and Back

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Is there stuff for a no-nonsense, kickass and capable, take-no-prisoners dominant Sabia at least? I like my Sabia that's intelligent, cunning, and shrewd -- knowing what she wants, lays down plans to achieve her goals, asserting her influence, and commands others to do what she wants and *when* (whether they know it or not), without having to bend over for just anybody or everybody. I'm several versions behind now; which isn't too bad as other Zoners have recently said that's probably the better way to go. But I am curious about the current state of the game on a non-submissive route. Thanks in advance for any insight provided.
There are some and in a way they tend to be more creative than the sub interactions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

0zzy

Apr 4, 2018
Here's the android port for 0.10.2 without JDmod (I will release a separate port that includes JDmod once he updates it)
Mega

Bloo please update the OP

Ps: I tried to remove some spaghetti so if you come across something I broke in the process please let me know.
Doesn't seem to work on android 10

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Here's the android port for 0.10.2 without JDmod (I will release a separate port that includes JDmod once he updates it)
Mega

Bloo please update the OP

Ps: I tried to remove some spaghetti so if you come across something I broke in the process please let me know.
In theory, the latest version of the JDMOD (0.9.3) works with the latest version of KoD (0.10.4). I only need to update the mod when the bonus scenes get released.

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2017
For the kentark training, I have 100% but he says Lutvrog says Im not a kentark yet, I can buy the other scroll to get to 120% but otherwise I'm stuck, anyone have a solution or am i missing something really simple. Anyone got a save directly after this, its bottlenecking the game :l

Wardatu

Mar 17, 2019
In theory, the latest version of the JDMOD (0.9.3) works with the latest version of KoD (0.10.4). I only need to update the mod when the bonus scenes get released.
Doesn't work for me. I always get errors and the game crashes, essentially.
Edit: Here's the log of what it says.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 157, in script call
    call _start_store
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 139, in script call
    label _start_store:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1722, in <module>
NameError: name 'Sabia' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call _start_store
    label _start_store:
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 1722, in script
  File "D:\ALT-PC\Desktop\S\s\GG\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\ALT-PC\Desktop\S\s\GG\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1888, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Kingdom of Deception 0.9.0
Sat Mar 14 23:45:15 2020

Last edited:

SceneKing95

Dec 30, 2017
Code:

While running game code:
    call _start_store
    label _start_store:

Full traceback:
    call _start_store
    label _start_store:
  File "D:\ALT-PC\Desktop\S\s\GG\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
  File "D:\ALT-PC\Desktop\S\s\GG\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1888, in py_exec_bytecode

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
are you using the bonus pack#7 or #8? if you are using the #7 with the version 10.0.4 that is the problem, unfortunatly in the main page the bonus pack is updated to #7 and not #8

Wardatu

Mar 17, 2019
Updated the bonus pack to 8, doesn't change a thing. Still crashes. Guess I'll have to wait for the mod to be updated.

ZeeLazy

Aug 30, 2017
Code:

While running game code:
    call _start_store
    label _start_store:

Full traceback:
    call _start_store
    label _start_store:

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Are you sure you're using the latest version of the game (0.10.4)? Because according to the log you're using 0.9.0.

Last edited:

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
new simple CGs would have worked if they were more detailed! i mean some parts of this CGs looks like basic sketch like sabia and orc's feet at the bad ending CG, if thats what you mean by simple then NO take it away! its heavily dropping the quality of KOD art!
one of strong points of KOD is the art! or i can even say right now 70% of KOD flavor is the art! ruining it would be the end of KOD

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes