JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Doesn't work for me. I always get errors and the game crashes, essentially.
Edit: Here's the log of what it says.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 157, in script call
    call _start_store
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 139, in script call
    label _start_store:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1722, in <module>
NameError: name 'Sabia' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 157, in script call
    call _start_store
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 139, in script call
    label _start_store:
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 1722, in script
  File "D:\ALT-PC\Desktop\S\s\GG\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\ALT-PC\Desktop\S\s\GG\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1888, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1722, in <module>
NameError: name 'Sabia' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Kingdom of Deception 0.9.0
Sat Mar 14 23:45:15 2020
are you using the bonus pack#7 or #8? if you are using the #7 with the version 10.0.4 that is the problem, unfortunatly in the main page the bonus pack is updated to #7 and not #8
Are you sure you're using the latest version of the game (0.10.4)? Because according to the log you're using 0.9.0.
I did some testing and didn't manage to cause an error. I used a clean install with:
- Bonus PACK8
- Game v0.10.4
- JDMOD v0.9.3a

Sep 8, 2017

Kingdom of Deception released for public!
.10.5 Release notes!
Hey guys, as always thanks for the support. Here are the release notes for .10.5!
- New CG scenes
Neve Bar Scene - Drinking with Neve in the bar now has a sexual conclusion for either sub or dom Sabia's, though Neve is bent on getting her way with it.
Ornshakar Ritual - Ornshakar has another ritual for poor Sabia. She might be regretting her choice of allying with Ornshakar now, but it's a bit too late to back out.
Bris scene - In an effort to get a leg up over Sabia, Bris sets out to investigate some of Sabia's secrets, but ends up stuck in a predicament. (IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to finding an issue with this CG at a late stage, it will be added a bit later in an update patch. Nomo wanted to fix this, so we chose to do it this way so that we did not delay the release.)
New 'simple-CGs'. In an effort to continue expanding and adding more sexual content where we can, we decided to see what else we can offer with this. We decided to use a simpler style with only a few variants to introduce short scenes when possible into the game. You'll find most of these in the Prison quest, but we do have a bad end variant in .10. These are currently a proof of concept for simple repetitive scenes that can involve different members of the cast (Neve, Maply, etc), and will be 4-5 layers (like these ones.) We would love to have your opinion regarding these.
- New Quests!
Maply Quest - Maply's worry about Fluff Tooth in the kennels is resolved.
Ornshakar Ritual - Ornshakar has called Sabia to participate in another ritual for the tribe. She must recruit a few orcs to attend that she may have run across in the past.
Lynn Information Quest - With Lynn's influence and plans expanding and taking hold of the region, both Sabia and the orcs are interested to discover as much information as they can. There are two distinct ways for the information to be acquired depending on which Captain you have allied with.
Kia Quest - Kia is concerned that the tentacle monster is not eating, and Sabia is forced to ensure that it gets what it needs. Bris investigates Sabia.
Prison Quest - Sabia discovers the location of an old Ally and a potential path to regaining a fighting force. Includes the new 'simple-CGs' and has path for both dom and sub.
*NEW QUEST* in 0.10.4 - Amelia Quest - Amelia wants to visit a nearby town to see a Lustrator in person and asks Sabia for her company during the travel.

They delayed the Bris scenes even further now................................................

Reactions: Xhin

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
Took a break from looking at depressing exponentials... yeah, those ones. Updated my KoD graph (to 0.10.0).

So, they've taken their time with this update. In fact, almost exactly as much as with the previous one (167 and 166 days). That's sad, 0.11 due on 21 August at this current rate, which is well below average. And even worse, the update has so few new scenes. I am counting all tent scenes as one, since I can't count them as 8 like the game suggests. I just can't.

KoDdevtempo.png

Last edited:

kobak

Sep 24, 2019
JDmod block prison quest. Sabia drinks at bar, go sleep, but orc not come. After delete - worked

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Thinking back to Noxian Nights and the first few updates to KoD...

Their art was always top-notch and that is why I supported them even through "mediocre" updates. But half a fucking year for this simple-cg crap? Something has to be really fucked behind the scenes that ANYONE on their team said "Yeah that's ok, release 8)"

kobak

Sep 24, 2019

Their art was always top-notch and that is why I supported them even through "mediocre" updates. But half a fucking year for this simple-cg crap? Something has to be really fucked behind the scenes that ANYONE on their team said "Yeah that's ok, release 8)"
Money. They don't have vision of development, but have monthly pay,
they will work forever. after work and testing half year, we have version 10.5 after 7 days realise.

Dante477

Apr 1, 2019

It seems like all of us agree that the new simple-cgs wasn't great addition to the game, but it also intrigued me to ask a question, what if those "Simple-cgs" were fully and completed Cgs, like the one's we usually get, will it make the update any better?

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
will it make the update any better?
Not really better, but I think many of us could potentially look past less content if the provided content is high quality.
But since we got "meh" writing, little content AND those simple-cgs that look like sketches at best makes it an overall shit update and we waited half a year for that. As I said on their patreon too, if this would've been a 1-Month update, or even 2 months if we're being generous, then fine. But we know that they can do better, back in Noxian Night days or start of KoD they put out twice the content in half the time and even then it was higher quality than this.

BIGJOB37

Feb 15, 2018
1.PNG

Can i ask about Vehlis' Shipment Quest? in quest, I never see 'Ask Neve about herb.' part. so i can't progress current quest.
Is it a bug? If it is a bug, anyone knows solution about this?

Reactions: holy47
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes