Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
Genius what is his task?
Eh... I'll go out of my way to answer that.
You go here:

You press ctrl + f then type in "Groknak" in the search bar that just appeared pressing enter, look for the place that you're stuck at in the story, that has something to do with Groknak at that, which I'd guess is the raid part, then once you find out where you are and what you've the problem with, you do as the walkthrough instructs you to to progress.

Last edited:

Apalos

Oct 7, 2017
Just finished the most recent update, not bad at all. Playing Sub, the CG's with the orks taking over Sabia's tent and fucking her silly got me hard as diamonds. Something that could maybe improve overall gameplay, is maybe have a popup explaining which building is which, such as Tavern, Brothel, Market, etc... in the human settlements.

Overall pretty satisfied.

Sevatar88

Oct 8, 2017
I made a little mod that adds in repeatable scenes properly. Put it in the /game folder (where script.rpa and archive.rpa are).

After the prison quest is finished, every time Sabia enters her tent, there is a 25% chance that there will be orc(s) waiting for her.

Might add more scene variants/other scenes in the future.

Warning: I made direct edits to the game code, so if you've extracted your script.rpa, this will replace things.
Hope you do ad more scene's and variants. This game needs the replay-ability spiced up bad.

milflover69

Apr 19, 2019
Does anyone have a save at the start of 10.4 (submissive Sabia)? My game broke around the part where I have to get herbs for Tijana.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Anyone know if there's a walktrough for the submissive route? I assume the submissive route has been updated at least in the last year

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes