Diana_Ritter

Jan 14, 2020
hmmmm....there's a scene when Sabia buys a collar for the hellhound which peaked my interest......Orc dude mentioned he'd make a collar and leash for sabia, wonder if thats gonna be capitalized later on as an outfit for sabia
So, that's what game already contains
tekrokmenslave_1.jpg

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
Anyone know if there's a walktrough for the submissive route? I assume the submissive route has been updated at least in the last year
Take a look at the Walkthrough-Link in the OP. It has all neccessary information on Dom/Sub route and events.

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
do anyone a good saved game?
What do you mean with "good saved game"?
Played till the end of 0.9? Sub/Dom? Played through?
If you just want the scenes you can download the JDMOD and unlock them in the gallery. The scenes in the gallery come with the text and dialog of the game. So then you wouldn't need to play it.

pinkscott

Sep 2, 2017
Anyone know what they are saying in the latest patreon post? Genuinely curious to their response to this fiasco.

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
Anyone know what they are saying in the latest patreon post? Genuinely curious to their response to this fiasco.
The public release is out and with mostly possitiv comments. You can look at their patreon page and see for yourself.
It's always the same discussion on this threath. Starting with a negativ comment on the game, followed by "You get it for free, so shut up". Some that are happy with the update and some that are happy there being an update at all (my faction). Followed by "Everyone can share their opinion freely.". Followed by a general negativ opinin about Nomo and Hreinn Games. And lastly the people writing "If I remember the old releases of the game, I'm getting so disappointed."
I'm not against sharing opinins or discussing the game, but statements like yours are neither productive, nor constructive criticism. I remember Nomo having an account on f95zone, like many other creators do, because they seek opinins they don't receive on patreon and it's a great advertisement being here. But if I was Nomo and would read the same posts with every update, why should I have an interest in these statements and opinins. I would just say "Ok, not my patreons" and leave it.
You could sum up the things you dislike and maybe, just maybe the one thing, you did like about the update. Maybe you thought "Wow, that CG with that dialog was erotic" or whatever you want. Always remember, if you would get criticized about anything you do, wihtout a lookout what's wrong or what you could do better. You would say "**** you" to that person and go your way, if it wasn't your mother. Then you would get beat up.

zenetx

Apr 30, 2019
My thoughts on the last update (.10.5)

1 - Neve Bar Scene; There is no such thing as too much Neve, so I don't need to say that I was very pleased. Also, Neve going full domina over Sabia? Oh God yes!

2 - Ornshakar Ritual; as the previous ritual, very creative and very hot. It's great to see how the game deals with humiliation but still keeping it very tasteful (in my opinion). I can see how Sabia may get used to it, although she would never admit.

3 - Bris scene; I can't wait to see what is going to happen! It was about time the catgirls be less passive. I would even replay the whole game, being very 'mean' to them, just to see what kind of deal Bris will impose on Sabia.

4 - The new 'simple-CGs'/Prison Quest; I think they are great. If this is enough for the game to develop faster/have more scenes, I'm totally up to it.

What I hope for the future: I would like to see more variables based on the player loyalty, like Sabia not needing to pay to get stuff (or being able to pay by other means), or not needing to fight, since the orcs would 'respect' and protect her. Also I would love to see more variations of clothing/equipment, like a heavier version of Sabia's leather amor, or even a more humiliating version of her orc slave armor. It would add to the feeling of progression in the game.

D

Deleted member 914647

The public release is out and with mostly possitiv comments. You can look at their patreon page and see for yourself.
It's always the same discussion on this threath. Starting with a negativ comment on the game, followed by "You get it for free, so shut up". Some that are happy with the update and some that are happy there being an update at all (my faction). Followed by "Everyone can share their opinion freely.". Followed by a general negativ opinin about Nomo and Hreinn Games. And lastly the people writing "If I remember the old releases of the game, I'm getting so disappointed."
I'm not against sharing opinins or discussing the game, but statements like yours are neither productive, nor constructive criticism. I remember Nomo having an account on f95zone, like many other creators do, because they seek opinins they don't receive on patreon and it's a great advertisement being here. But if I was Nomo and would read the same posts with every update, why should I have an interest in these statements and opinins. I would just say "Ok, not my patreons" and leave it.
You could sum up the things you dislike and maybe, just maybe the one thing, you did like about the update. Maybe you thought "Wow, that CG with that dialog was erotic" or whatever you want. Always remember, if you would get criticized about anything you do, wihtout a lookout what's wrong or what you could do better. You would say "**** you" to that person and go your way, if it wasn't your mother. Then you would get beat up.
I completely disagree with you. Then why are you here and why are you reading our comments and why are you expressing your criticism over our comments? You are basically doing the same thing that you are saying you are against!
Most of us had a valid opinion on the game, yes some can be very similar. But for the most part we agree that the new and ugly art are a big no. Other times we expressed what we liked or did not like about the game.
I was their patreon too, but after not keeping their own promise I left them. I still love the game, I love Kingdom of Deception much more than Noxian Nights, way better game, the most amazing game I ever played, but their business leadership is catastrophic. Maybe that they are in a burned out phase who knows, but they already put something on the table yes, and we all appreciate it, that is why we are eagerly waiting for every new update, and being disappointed if the promises were not kept or we were thrown something "just to get an update". If you like to get any kind of update, a half sketch after half a year, constantly not getting the promised work, and if you are enjoying that, than that is your thing, but not ours. Then you should be on their patreon supporting them and staying silent no matter what. But do not throw your shit on us! If everybody would be like you the world would be catastrophic, instead of houses we would have 2 bricks on the ground and nobody would work yet everybody would get paid for it. How nice. You think that we are the one to blame, yet if they would not lose a single patreon and everybody was like you we would still be somewhere at version 0.02. If I were you I would be thinking about this instead. :)
But they realized they made a mistake and they stated again that another update will come out soon with updated art and the promised but yet not included Bris scene, because they lost like 100 patreons these days. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
Are there any way to replay the orcs kissing scenes or to see the art somewhere?

Last edited:

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Hey guys, I need some help, I am stuck on the first quest regarding the tentacle monster, I got some options to talk to Kia about the fence and the monster status, but after that I don`t know what to do and the walkthrough (the one on the OP) is not helping at all.

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
This needs a quest journal so you know what to do or get, or what quests you currently have...
I've done everythin but 0.10.5 update, I followed the walkthrough on the OP and I did my own sub route.

None of those saves is working at all.

Edit: Is there any way to know if I am missing some quest?

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2018
Must be doing something wrong, because I can never get the new content introduction to trigger. Have finished all of the Rommel/Amelia/etc quests.

edit. Mm, interesting. It appears several of the files for the new update were actually corrupted on my download. redownloaded and reinstalled everything an hour later, and it worked.

I'll leave this up to help anyone else who had the same issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheTrueHmmmm

kobak

Sep 24, 2019
Must be doing something wrong, because I can never get the new content introduction to trigger. Have finished all of the Rommel/Amelia/etc quests.

edit. Mm, interesting. It appears several of the files for the new update were actually corrupted on my download. redownloaded and reinstalled everything an hour later, and it worked.

I'll leave this up to help anyone else who had the same issue.
Delete JMOD and go sleep

Finkrgh

Nov 15, 2018
I found a bug, when doing the "Fluff Tooth - P2" quest, and I'm humiliating the orc to get the leash, the option to "Ask for hellhound items" doesn't dissapear, so I can keep humiliating the orc and keep getting Domination points indefinitely. (Dunno where else to post this)

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes