FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
This game is soooo good. It's becoming an amazing game as time passes. I know that this part of the story is important but they need to speed it up we know how it's gonna end either sabia is leader of the camp or her chosen captain. The map is Big enough for more story else where.

kobak

Sep 24, 2019
How do I open the console in this game?
Shift+O(iOp) Kingdom_of_Deception-pc \ renpy \ common \ 00console.rpy open Notepad or the like, find config.console = False, replace False with True. In the game, when calling quests from the console, False or True write with a capital letter.

Cyeu

Jun 27, 2018
Shift+O(iOp) Kingdom_of_Deception-pc \ renpy \ common \ 00console.rpy open Notepad or the like, find config.console = False, replace False with True. In the game, when calling quests from the console, False or True write with a capital letter.

Thank you for helping!!

Back

Aug 3, 2017

Greetings to all! Today, due to numerous requests, we've finally finished setting up our own Discord server and you are now welcome to join it. We've also set up unique roles for each donation tier.
Here's the link:
We strongly encourage you to read the server rules. And to follow them.
To learn more about getting your Patreon role in Discord

You guys may enjoy this game for the time being
Hey champ, it's for a different project with different devs (and that post was from a year ago). I don't mind though since I just started playing SlutCraft yesterday evening, lol. *Pats shoulder*

Reactions: wiijay

MONZURI123

Feb 1, 2020
Just play this game and all what I can think is that it is awesome. The only thing I m wondernig, isn't there any sex scene with Dajrab ? It's kinda sad !

Edit: Also, what about more scenes with Lutvrog ?!

Last edited:

rockon123

Jan 31, 2018
This game got complicated with the branches and stuff. But the game has been constantly getting less and less content with so much gap between each update. The last 0.10.0 took so long but was lacking so much, even though it had high expectations because they said about repeatable scenes. It's a good game but I wont be surprised if it is discontinued.

pinkscott

Sep 2, 2017
This game got complicated with the branches and stuff. But the game has been constantly getting less and less content with so much gap between each update. The last 0.10.0 took so long but was lacking so much, even though it had high expectations because they said about repeatable scenes. It's a good game but I wont be surprised if it is discontinued.
It was way too ambitious. Should just combine all the sabia routes into one story and get moving.

Reactions: rockon123

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
It was way too ambitious. Should just combine all the sabia routes into one story and get moving.
At this point, I agree. I think the original intent of the game was to allow the player to play as a submissive or dominant Sabia, but neither path would be a perfect route by itself, the most optimal route would be to play as a cold and calculating switch, a Sabia that asked nicely for what she needed from those she could trust, but also took whatever she could and destroyed those who would try to take her down (ya know, Kingdom of DECEPTION).

It would have made a great game, but it is clearly not working out for this dev team. They need more constant and reliable content, and if what it takes to do that is to reduce the scope and simplify the game, then so be it.

Oct 8, 2018
So, I noticed they posted on Patreon on Mar 31st "Hey everyone. We will be releasing a small update soon to 0.10 that will include the delayed Bris CG scene, as well as an update on the art ...".
Any more info on that post, Im not a patreon?
Been 3 weeks already, so not so soon apparently.

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
So, I noticed they posted on Patreon on Mar 31st "Hey everyone. We will be releasing a small update soon to 0.10 that will include the delayed Bris CG scene, as well as an update on the art ...".
Any more info on that post, Im not a patreon?
Been 3 weeks already, so not so soon apparently.
their soon means in a couple of months or so pretty standar stuff for them

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes