Azurite

Jul 28, 2017
I think the point is not that wheather you are a monetary supporter or not, it's that the devs don't come here, as far as I know: at all. So it's rather pointless to complain here.
I don't know if Nomo still read the forum but he actually created an account on f95zone and replied in this topic, it was page 8.
Okay, a lot of things going on in this thread. While I do not dismiss all and we should have been faster, I feel sad that people only measure work by sex scenes and from what I have seen if it also doesnt meet their fetish expectations, they generally are more critical.
I am not sure how we can communicate better all the other work we do in assets, planning and multiple choices paths, since it seems here people dont see that or appreciate it. Which is fine, everyone can express opinion, its just that we do not agree on those specific things and the full extend of work we do. If we had kept working with rpg maker for example, this update would have required nearly half of the effort it does in Ren Py, but with Ren we do have a better control on things.And that should improve with time and experience.
Finally I just want to say that all the accusations against Sierra are baseless and she manages her time perfectly.I doubt there is anyone out there that puts out as much content as she does.

Alright, the reason I write here was not what I wrote above, I personally dont feel the need to defend myself like this for work amounts we do, but it would have felt weird to completely ignore it, as I said tho I appreciate your open feedback and will have it mind in the future.

What I came here for is the art feedback, and mainly the negative one. I really want to improve and that only happens once people point at the bad parts of it. In general the Neve and Sabia scenes mentioned are not lower quality as time it took, the Neve x Maply scene actually took me a lot more time to do than Neve x Orcs since it had a full body alone, Neve in a more complex pose above with layers for fingering, nipple play and dildo, plus the whole Orc CG variant. So the negatives you see arent quality as me not putting enough time in them.
What I think it is is maybe the face angle? I do feel now that maybe I did Neves eyes too big so I am going to go back and tweak that, so do tell me if you have other specific things that you dislike and think would need changing?
For the Sabia x soldier I am not sure, it is indeed the same angle, so maybe I just need to practice it more, I was actually happy with this one, but maybe I made it too extreme and her face looks a bit more spherical and it should be elongated?

So yea for the two CGs if you have a more specific feedback as to what you think needs to be redrawn, do tell and I will do my best to tweak them. And thanks for the feedback.
So... who knows, maybe he still comes see what is going on around here.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
ok but was the entire post about that or did they address the game (bris scene) or new update being delayed for x amount of months
Clearly it's not the entire post, but no supporters have posted the full version here. So, no one here who isn't a patreon supporter has any idea what else is in the post.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes