zero987

Apr 13, 2019
it is not necessarily about being horny but the last update was 2 months ago and it was not even a full update(lackluster in terms of content) and a scene was missing (bris scene). They said they would patch it ASAP. I know that living with someone /losing someone to cancer is a shitshow but he is getting paid for his work and as far as i have not read the full post i dont know if he will just take a break(hopefully not like icstor) or pause development or was already not working on game because of the circumstances. I didnt mean to act like an asshole but i expected something for those two months like cg pack of the work that was done those 2 months

You can't possibly be that horny :LOL:. The man's opening up about an extremely sensitive topic and your still focused on busting a nut. The savagery at play here is beyond me.

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
how was the death of one of his parents a joke or did he joke about his parent being dead?
It's neither.

It was also said a few pages back.
H O L Y S H I T it's actually real.
Seems like the joke was on me this time but I truly believed that he's joking about how the devs will make yet another excuse as of why another update is delayed again.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
H O L Y S H I T it's actually real.
Seems like the joke was on me this time but I truly believed that he's joking about how the devs will make yet another excuse as of why another update is delayed again.
Frankly, it's easy to check their patreon if they've at least posted a news update there. Maybe you should do that if you see someone say something like "I saw x on their patreon." That way you can avoid some foot in mouth disease.

drebin

May 1, 2017
Guys, could we not?

This has been going on for days now. So I think this topic has already run it's course, no reason to add more to it. Someone didn't pay attention on the internet and was rude because of it, it's not that much of a surprise. It doesn't deserve pages in a thread.
So please everyone, get over it.

drebin

May 1, 2017
I mean have you seen what the letters "NTR" can do to a thread ? :LOL: this ain't shit in comparison
Sure I've seen worse, but the whole morality issue at hand here isn't really connected to the game. It's not a preference or a fetish thing. It's way more off-topic.

• Haha
Reactions: afdjuicy

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
Frankly, it's easy to check their patreon if they've at least posted a news update there. Maybe you should do that if you see someone say something like "I saw x on their patreon." That way you can avoid some foot in mouth disease.
Yeah I know but I just took that instantly as a joke so the thought of it being real didn't even cross my mind.

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
I just finished noxian nights and yikes I spent 6-7 hours. Can not remember which one it was but started before midnight and ended in the morning. The game tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook time and thankfully I had a guide lol. Even following the guide was hard from time to time. Eitherway I wonder how this game will turn out. Wouldn't mind 6 hours of content XD

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I wonder how this game will turn out.
Started off strong as the collaboration between Sierra Lee and Nomo continued into this game as well. However, due to circumstances, Sierra has dropped away from the project and Nomo picked up Ndsferrari and Monsinne to help with development. Ever since the project feels different from the earlier versions. Not necessarily bad; just a different flavor, but (imho) the game definitely took a hit quality-wise. (And not just in the latest releases.)

Also, whereas before the game was progressing steadily with news and information to go along with the updates; nowadays, the development team is mostly radio-silent with barely a post per month with long delays between updates. In the first half of the game, there's a complicated array of consequential choices and actions to explore, and the latter half feels more like, well, nukiage.

It's still a game I want to see succeed, and I continue to hope that it expands and improves upon its storylines, worldbuilding and lore, and filled with interesting events and art. It's a worthwhile game to spend time on (because it is quite fun and much of the story and art is titillating); however, as for me I only revisit the game every few updates (which means about a year or so between runs) just to see more content in one go and not be as disappointed between long waits for little-content added updates.

Unfortunately, the dev team has suffered some tradegies (with, most recently, Nomo losing one of his parents to cancer in April) on top of the current pandemic and an apparent team-cohesion issues that they've been going through for something like year now. They seem to be plagued by problems or at least have this miasma about them that they can't seem to shake, and the lack of good communication with their patrons and other fans doesn't help none. We're praying and hoping the team a change in fortune for the better.

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
I know Sierra left the team because the game was going a direction they didn't want it to go, but I've always felt that Noxian Nights and the start of KoD were so successful because of the combination of Nomo&Sierra. Sierra's standalone games have very good story-telling, but the art is, in my opinion, hot garbage. Nomo still creates amazing art, but without Sierra on the team, the amazing art is bottlenecked by mediocre writing and design-choices. Not to bash on the new staff of Hreinn Games, but yeah, Sierra&Nomo matched perfectly and you can see that half of the teams soul is missing.

Reactions: adelsba and NBV

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
Wait can anyone link Sierra's patreon or somewhere where she is active/publishes information???????????

Also can anyone inform me of who did who in the team.......

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Wait can anyone link Sierra's patreon or somewhere where she is active/publishes information???????????

Also can anyone inform me of who did who in the team.......
Sierra hasn't been a dev for this game for like a year now. With that said, here's her and here's her .

I think Sierra used to be the one that handled the Hreinn , seeing how it started being neglected soon after she left.

Originally, Hreinn games was Nomo doing art, story design, and character design; Sierra doing writing, game design, and coding.

Now, I think Nomo retained his original duties, Ndsferrari does coding, Monsinne does writing (not sure who does game design, probably either Nomo or Ndsferrari, or maybe no one is really dedicated to it seeing how there was a massive dip in complexity).

Azurite

Jul 28, 2017
I know Sierra left the team because the game was going a direction they didn't want it to go, but I've always felt that Noxian Nights and the start of KoD were so successful because of the combination of Nomo&Sierra. Sierra's standalone games have very good story-telling, but the art is, in my opinion, hot garbage. Nomo still creates amazing art, but without Sierra on the team, the amazing art is bottlenecked by mediocre writing and design-choices. Not to bash on the new staff of Hreinn Games, but yeah, Sierra&Nomo matched perfectly and you can see that half of the teams soul is missing.
I think one of the main points of contention was the Submissive Sabia path. It wasn't exactly compatible with the mood of this new story and how she had to recruit allies to overthrow her mother/sister (can't remember). The problem was a lot of their fans from Noxian Nights liked/enjoyed the submissive path for their main character. They tried to give them what they wanted through optional/bonus scenes each update but... oh well.

Seriously the bonus scene where Sabia was used in the tavern by orcs and the submissive relationship she could have with Neve were amazing but optional and non canon. This is something I would be interested to know though, why it didn't work, it's always great to learn from creative people why it didn't work like they wanted. But it's always difficult for them to publicly admit it or talk about it, I understand, we're all human.

warbandit

Jun 11, 2018
Eh, you could probably get away with it by having something in the submissive plot make her dom have an antagonistic relationship with her mother and sister, therefore having her do sub stuff to gather whatever her master needed to make defeating/overthrowing the humans possible.
Although there's probably complications maintaining a story like that consistent unless you go full on different stories for each path.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes