Forest99

Jun 10, 2019
Game gone absolutely terrible, cheap ass CGI for half year waiting, i used to be patron for this, but devs give rats fucking ass about the game now, they getting 4’000 dollars per month, and in exchange they give 2-3 shitty scenes for 6!!! SIX months, pathetic

Reactions: Eldar and rockon123

WiccaWicked

Jan 6, 2018
Im not really sure how anyone can defend this time delay at this point. Im a fan of the actual game, but the devs need to just hang it up and hand the game over to someone who can actually do work. I'm not a game dev, but you can clearly see devs with less resources making more content in half the time.

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
At this point, I agree. I think the original intent of the game was to allow the player to play as a submissive or dominant Sabia, but neither path would be a perfect route by itself, the most optimal route would be to play as a cold and calculating switch, a Sabia that asked nicely for what she needed from those she could trust, but also took whatever she could and destroyed those who would try to take her down (ya know, Kingdom of DECEPTION).

It would have made a great game, but it is clearly not working out for this dev team. They need more constant and reliable content, and if what it takes to do that is to reduce the scope and simplify the game, then so be it.
the game being ambitious have nothing to do with delays and lack of quality! currently the major problems is huge delays between releases and big lack of content! its not like that they dont have enough time or their project is too big for their resource and time space!...
i do like to point out that they are also getting paid for this! so the problem is neither resources nor time!
still.. i do love this game and i am keeping my hopes for it to being either finished or some magical way improved!

Last edited:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
did everyone know where to find white hind about tokrek mission?
I haven't touched this game since July or so of last year so my memory might be slightly off...
Regarding your question (or for anyone else trying to complete the White Hind quest), the White Hind Hunt is not specific to any captain. In fact, you could be backing no one and be a badass, pseudo-captain all on your and still attempt it. It's just part of the Feast preparations.

You'll need a couple of things to ensure success; namely:
  • Orc Health Potion
  • Energy Potion
The recipes and materials are both acquirable from Elmy at Silvertusk's Bar. They are absolutely crucial so make sure you have them before pursing the White Hind. Also, unlike the Trial situation, you won't be under the clock on this one so take your time and gather the funds needed for this venture. While hunting, you'll automatically use these items as the situation develops. One is to save an orc hunter, and the other is to keep you alert when you encounter your prey. You'll get items while hunting (such as the Feast-appropriate Antlers) but don't stop until you take down your target. Easy-peasy.

Just make sure you haven't gone past the point where that Orc Hunter dies because you didn't have the correct potion. Anyway, hopefully you'll be able to acquire the White Hind without issue.

hibben

Mar 7, 2019
I think I'm soft-locked--I didn't ally with any of the captains, and I didn't save that one ork who's supposed to help me. I only have a group of catgirls and a group of orks, and I don't think that's enough to beat the bandit encampment. Can anyone help, or am I screwed until the dev discovers this and fixes it? Thanks!

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I think I'm soft-locked--I didn't ally with any of the captains, and I didn't save that one ork who's supposed to help me. I only have a group of catgirls and a group of orks, and I don't think that's enough to beat the bandit encampment. Can anyone help, or am I screwed until the dev discovers this and fixes it? Thanks!
Any advice for a solo sabia playthrough in the current version? I don't know if I missed up somewhere but I can't beat the Bandit Camps cause I only have two units. Always die cause I have no units left for reserves. And I can't seem to click anywhere to get another unit.
If you saved Kulgan, you can talk to him to get a third unit. Otherwise, you can just leave nobody assigned to either the eastern valley assault or the southern hill assault: You'll get a shitty outcome at the end of the raid, but the only way to actually get a game over is to have no reserves.

Reactions: hibben

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Oh no.
From Patreon -- Hey guys, it's Nomo here and just wanted to give a quick update. This month, one of my parents passed away after a long fight with cancer.
I'm not currently a subscriber, but do wonder what the rest of the post says. It's sad to hear.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Would explain the lack of progress a lot.
Honestly, I'm not sure that's a real reason for it, given the long history of slow progress with no news.

While it sucks for him, and I would offer him condolences, given only the info we can see from the public side of things I'm not willing to say that his parent's circumstances has major affect on the delay.

Now, I'm only going off the public info and it's possible that he's been a primary caregiver for the parent in which case yeah, that kind of excuses the most recent month or two. But if you're not actually making progress on the project your patreon campaign supports I'm of the opinion it should be suspended or you announce that it's being slowed / halted for a time publicly to let the people paying/ considering paying you know that there's no progress this time period.

While yes, this sounds pretty asshole-y, I feel that the Heirn team has burned a hell of a lot of good will with the growing delays and broken promises. And again, on a personal level I'd support him and give time, from the project side of things and looking as a former supporter on the outside now not so much. And yeah, if there's more details in the patreon news post that refutes some of this, I can't see it now so that's just my opinion until someone on the inside shares it out.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Complaining about update release frequencies in a thread that the devs dont participate in does not make the game update faster. It only annoys the people that have to listen to you.
And I find the apologists and people who say "you can't complain if you're not a monetary supporter" just as annoying. It's a forum, people will talk about what they want. As long as it's not against the rules of the forum, just ignore it if it annoys you or you don't want to read it. After all, you're never forced to read / "listen" to anything on a forum like this.

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
I'm just showing that it's not easy to ignore something that bothers you. I mean even you Didn't ignore it. but enough of that. Lets get back to circle jerking about how long the updates taking. "Man this update sure is late! Can't wait to read the 8 other people that agree with me!"

Azurite

Jul 28, 2017
You know, I checked the art of Nomo from before Hreinn Games, from their first game: Noxian Nights and now Kingdom of Deception. Then I checked the amount of new art produced between the 3 last updates and how long it took to release them and I think, but I could be wrong here, but I think he just lost the spark ? This is just gut feeling but I really have this impression that he just doesn't have this hunger to become better, to produce more and more amazing content for the game and its community anymore.
Guess we will never know.

borkenone

Sep 6, 2018
And I find the apologists and people who say "you can't complain if you're not a monetary supporter" just as annoying. It's a forum, people will talk about what they want. As long as it's not against the rules of the forum, just ignore it if it annoys you or you don't want to read it. After all, you're never forced to read / "listen" to anything on a forum like this.
I think the point is not that wheather you are a monetary supporter or not, it's that the devs don't come here, as far as I know: at all. So it's rather pointless to complain here.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I think the point is not that wheather you are a monetary supporter or not, it's that the devs don't come here, as far as I know: at all. So it's rather pointless to complain here.
Ok, then all the praise, bug reports, and discussion of features is also basically pointless as well. After all the devs won't see anything about it on this forum.

If you limit the topics based on whether the developers will see it, you'd have to eliminate a hell of a lot of posts on all the threads, since most developers won't see them. Alternatively you can accept that people will talk about what they want within forum rules, ignore what you don't like, and accept that there will be some new people who might find discussions about the development pace of use, to determine if they want to support a project.

Anyway, I only replied to you because you replied directly to me. And this is going to get much farther off topic if we continue, since it's basically devolving into a discussion of forum etiquette and preferences.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes