lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
You can definitely tell the writing has taken a hit as well as the art.

Sierra Lee clearly made it a point that even a 'submissive' Sabia had to work to be seen as more than just a whore. She was vying to get respect from the Orc community who wanted to see her as 'just' a whore, and had to be careful about when she let her 'submissive side' out.

E.g. The whole point to 'Bashi' was it was a hidden persona for her to hide behind to be slutty and not take a reputation hit. What's the point in it narratively now?

Now, it feels like everyone sees her as just a slut for fucking.
We're supposed to believe Orc Captains et al are willing to follow and respect her, listen to her plans etc...

And then just pull her aside and fuck her like a cheap tent girl.

It's such a sudden change of pace, and feels like something that should have happened at the start far more than the beginning.

Deefrost

Jun 21, 2017
I made a little mod that adds in repeatable scenes properly. Put it in the /game folder (where script.rpa and archive.rpa are).

After the prison quest is finished, every time Sabia enters her tent, there is a 25% chance that there will be orc(s) waiting for her.

Might add more scene variants/other scenes in the future.

Warning: I made direct edits to the game code, so if you've extracted your script.rpa, this will replace things.

lordthrone17

Jun 30, 2019
I made a little mod that adds in repeatable scenes properly. Put it in the /game folder (where script.rpa and archive.rpa are).

After the prison quest is finished, every time Sabia enters her tent, there is a 25% chance that there will be orc(s) waiting for her.

Warning: I made direct edits to the game code, so if you've extracted your script.rpa, this will replace things.
do you have a save after the prison quest ? After listening to most of the hate for this update i dont want to play this game AGAIN just for the new content since old saves dont work

Sep 8, 2017

Wow that's great!

Quick question though but where does the script.rpa file go?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
So I'm too lazy to download this game and bother to play it anymore: I see there's a Fluff Tooth quest. Is there a fluff tooth scene, or is it just a quest?

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
How to obtain scenes with Hint:"Sabia neeeds to have sided with Ornshakar" and with Hint:"Tekroks Path:Fail to obtain enough trust from Grak's camp" ?

Dante477

Apr 1, 2019
How to obtain scenes with Hint:"Sabia neeeds to have sided with Ornshakar" and with Hint:"Tekroks Path:Fail to obtain enough trust from Grak's camp" ?
For Ornshakar, you have to go back before the events of the new update, where sabia acquire the relief tents but with Ornshakar sabotaging it. Basically Sabia will be pissed off and ban Ornshakar orcs from the relief tents. This will result on sabia facing court, so in order not to lose the tents Sabia will have two choices, either seek help from ylva the female orc, or apologize publicly to Ornshakar.

For Tekrok, you will be summoned to his tent, there he will send you on a mission to retrieve information from his elite orcs, but before leaving he will tell you a pass code that only him and the his elite orcs knows, It says. Earth bleeds, Green hunger, Red flows. You know what to do from here, you basically have to say the wrong pass code to his elite orcs. This will trigger the bad ending scene.

Last edited:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Is the new submissive sabia content so good that it's worth replaying the entire game again, or should I wait until next update?

Foxman

Jun 7, 2018
Is the new submissive sabia content so good that it's worth replaying the entire game again, or should I wait until next update?
Well... no it isn't worth it. But if you decide to wait until the next update you might not get any new content at all for around a year, and then I would guess that even with two updates the content added would not live up to your expectations.

Dante477

Apr 1, 2019
The new content isn't soo good, it just mediocre at best. It offers little content for five months of wait, and it keeps you wanting for more, but honestly it's set up a lot of things right for the next update, like finally working back at the relief tents, visiting her raid Lieutenant and his orcs at their new camp, and some orc dude at the trading lodge offers to make a collar and leash for sabia, possibility of a new outfit, and finally lets hope for more Ornshakar scenes. In my honest opinion, I think you should give it a try, quench your thirst, and play it. You will enjoy it believe me, but the choice is yours pal.

Last edited:

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017
*NEW QUEST* in 0.10.4 - Amelia Quest - Amelia wants to visit a nearby town to see a Lustrator in person and asks Sabia for her company during the travel.

Bris scene - In an effort to get a leg up over Sabia, Bris sets out to investigate some of Sabia's secrets, but ends up stuck in a predicament. (IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to finding an issue with this CG at a late stage, it will be added with the public release. Nomo wanted to fix this, so we chose to do it this way so that we did not delay the release.)

KoD 0.10.4:
PC VERSION:

MAC VERSION:

Last edited:

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Can someone remind me if there is an explanation as to why no one gets preggers in this world.
I got the sceen where Sabia thinks its lucky the Orcs cant impregnate her.
At first i got sad thinking that Orc/Human can inter breed but the next sceen she begs the Orcs not to cum inside
So whats up with that?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Can someone remind me if there is an explanation as to why no one gets preggers in this world.
I got the sceen where Sabia thinks its lucky the Orcs cant impregnate her.
At first i got sad thinking that Orc/Human can inter breed but the next sceen she begs the Orcs not to cum inside
So whats up with that?
Pregnancy happens in at least one bad end, and I think at least some of the lore has changed since the beginning.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes