Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
After one fap session behind me I can say this:

This whole "update" or more like downgrade feels like rushed homework.
You know when you were/are doing your homework that you were supposed to do over a few days in the last few hours because you've school tomorrow and you really didn't feel like doing it earlier.
While playing not even the whole update but a part of it I've seen more bugs than I did playing from first version to 0.9.
For example when I wanted to free the elf slave from orcs.
When bug pooped up I couldn't even click "ignore" to proceed like in the case of all the other bugs I've encountered.
Like the outcome I've chosen was not even made by the devs yet.
Is this shit literally unfinished? :FacePalm:

Now still the greatest disappointment was the art.
Half a year for that bullshit?
Why would you willingly and purposely disfigure your own game like that?
So Idk you could say "Hey, there're few more scenes this time (though they're garbage btw)!"?
However it seems that that disaster was "planned":
Hreinn Games
Mar 8 at 11:48am

New 'simple-CGs'. In an effort to continue expanding and adding more sexual content where we can, we decided to see what else we can offer with this. We decided to use a simpler style with only a few variants to introduce short scenes when possible into the game. You'll find most of these in the Prison quest, but we do have a bad end variant in .10. These are currently a proof of concept for simple repetitive scenes that can involve different members of the cast (Neve, Maply, etc), and will be 4-5 layers (like these ones.) We would love to have your opinion regarding these.
500-5004650_no-u-template-modern-problems-require-modern-solutions.jpg
At least I hope that the rest of the scenes which I haven't seen yet are better than that.

Last edited:

freeze107

Dec 9, 2016
After one fap session behind me I can say this:

This whole "update" or more like degrade feels like rushed homework.
You know when you were/are doing your homework that you were supposed to do over a few days in the last few hours because you've school tomorrow and you really didn't feel like doing it earlier.
While playing not even the whole update but a part of it I've seen more bugs than I did playing from first version to 0.9.
For example when I wanted to free the elf slave from orcs.
When bug pooped up I couldn't even click "ignore" to proceed like in the case of all the other bugs I've encountered.
Like the outcome I've chosen was not even made by the devs yet.
Is this shit literally unfinished? :FacePalm:

Now still the greatest disappointment was the art.
Half a year for that bullshit?
Why would you willingly and purposely disfigure your own game like that?
So Idk you could say "Hey, there're few more scenes this time (though they're garbage btw)!"?
However it seems that that disaster was "planned":

View attachment 580892
At least I hope that the rest of the scenes which I haven't seen yet are better than that.
The bugged scene with the elf was the only major bug I found, but it was disappointing to see it in the first place. Given that I shot through the content in 30 minutes, I'm sure the dev could have done it in 5 given they don't need to keep re-reading the dialogue. I don't understand how such a glaring error got left in given the tiny amount of new content but I'm also not a game dev so maybe I'm just being unrealistic.

D

Deleted member 584847

The bugged scene with the elf was the only major bug I found, but it was disappointing to see it in the first place. Given that I shot through the content in 30 minutes, I'm sure the dev could have done it in 5 given they don't need to keep re-reading the dialogue. I don't understand how such a glaring error got left in given the tiny amount of new content but I'm also not a game dev so maybe I'm just being unrealistic.
wait, what elf again? is that part of the ritual?

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
Could someone please share their Full Submission and Tekrok alliance save to me, as close to the new release as possible if you can.. i recently reformatted my PC and forgot to backup the Renpy Save directory... Dont want to replay from start.
I happened to go with that route myself so here you go:

It's a save just after finished 0.9.3.
I think it's finished at least...
I can't guarantee that I didn't mess up shit playing on that save so far because I've cheated some to speed up or/and eliminate the grind and I was using mods etc. but it should be fine enough.

D

Deleted member 914647

how do i active the new ornshak ritual and tekrok new scene and with helping the orc prisoner?
After the Kia and tentacle I was stuck what to do, but you need to go to the tents and speak to Bris. After that, one sleep and you will get the new Ornshakar scene.

D

Deleted member 914647

I played 5 hours on this update. Reading and enjoying every word and every image. (otherwise whats the point waiting half a year for this update just to scroll through?)
So it seems there is no returning to the tents with this update. :(
and another great thing is there was no need to go to waste time on the human towns and remain on the Orc land. :)
It could have been more images with the usual artwork and more content yes I agree. I could play on and on for days. But the Ornshakar ritual was worth everything at the end.

D

Deleted member 584847

Spoilers for quest below. It's one of the quests in the changelog.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lol, I do feel dumb for adding a spoiler tag to this though. It's one of like 4 new things in this update. :LOL:
I see... I didnt sided much with any of the captains, wonder if I can get the quest. Ive seen the conversation with lynn and the commander of the village but that was it.

freeze107

Dec 9, 2016
I played 5 hours on this update. Reading and enjoying every word and every image. (otherwise whats the point waiting half a year for this update just to scroll through?)
So it seems there is no returning to the tents with this update. :(
and another great thing is there was no need to go to waste time on the human towns and remain on the Orc land. :)
It could have been more images with the usual artwork and more content yes I agree. I could play on and on for days. But the Ornshakar ritual was worth everything at the end.
As much as I like to rag on the game sometimes, I still enjoy it. I have no idea how you wrung 5 hours out of it though. I had to restart from a couple saves back and I still got through in under an hour. I guess I just read too quick.

The new Ornshakar scene was nice, and I'm ready for the content they are setting up in the relief tents! (y)

freeze107

Dec 9, 2016
I see... I didnt sided much with any of the captains, wonder if I can get the quest. Ive seen the conversation with lynn and the commander of the village but that was it.
Hmmm... Maybe go and see the captain's and check if any of them want to send you somewhere. Or maybe Jadk, I've never done a playthough not siding with Tekrok...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 914647

As much as I like to rag on the game sometimes, I still enjoy it. I have no idea how you wrung 5 hours out of it though. I had to restart from a couple saves back and I still got through in under an hour. I guess I just read too quick.

The new Ornshakar scene was nice, and I'm ready for the content they are setting up in the relief tents! (y)
Oh looks like I missed some scenes with my captains orcs. I brought them alcohol and food but then I did not get any more scenes just the first one where Sabia is standing between them. Do you know what needs to be done to activate the other scenes?

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
I haven't played the game since like 0.3. Have the devs implemented any of their promises yet or is the story still stuck at the orc camp?

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
I honestly forgot about this game. I think they bit off more than they could chew with this project.

D

Deleted member 584847

I haven't played the game since like 0.3. Have the devs implemented any of their promises yet or is the story still stuck at the orc camp?
I dont know what content does the 0.3 added but the game is great until the (potential spoiler) warchief gets kidnapped. after that, the game is kind of lame... there are some good events, depends on what you like but the overall isnt that good.

freeze107

Dec 9, 2016
Oh looks like I missed some scenes with my captains orcs. I brought them alcohol and food but then I did not get any more scenes just the first one where Sabia is standing between them. Do you know what needs to be done to activate the other scenes?
Try sleeping in the tent to advance the quests. But the only new content is what's in the changelog, so you might cross reference with it first to see if you are missing any scenes.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes