Jan 18, 2018
0.9 came out in september. Then 0.10 in march. But wait, it wasn't all of 0.10 so they said they will do a quick update with a few more scenes. 3 months go by and maybe we'll get the rest of 0.10 in june. That will bring the total development time for 0.10 to 9 months (if they stick to their estimation for once).

It's a shame seeing how the development for this game has taken a real nosedive. I support patreon developers when theyre making games i enjoy and steady progress. However, there's very little justification at this point to support Hreinn games on a monthly basis. Hopefully a decrease in subs prompts some behind the scenes changes, but as it stands, even slow release schedule aside, we go months with zero new info. It's too bad.

LazerShark

Mar 5, 2020
So I remember playing this game for the first time when the Red God's Arena part was still in development. Never got to the arena back then.
I'm playing the game again right now, I am past the arena and now I got to the part where I am allowed to raid. I should also mention that I am using the walkthrough (at the lakelord section specifically), of course, since I don't believe I have enough time to spend playing this game slowly and carefully without making any mistakes while still enjoying the playthrough.
So I have some questions for you.
The game is starting to feel like a chore, and I am starting to get quite bored when I play it. I feel there is something wrong with the writing and I can't quite put my finger on it. Now I know the main writer left, but that is way further in the game, right? I feel like the story got so uninteresting all of a sudden. Am I the only one who feels this way? Does it get better and this is just a dead point in the game? Is it worth it to continue until the end of the current version?
This game felt so good in the beginning, I even remember when I played this game for the first time and thought that the story was so damn good, it drew me in so much that I kept playing from 10pm to 6am. And now I come back, after playing Noxian Nights, thinking that this game would be the real deal, like I remember it being, and the initial parts are good, but then I left the arena and it all seemed to crumble pretty quickly. I don't know if I should keep playing this.

nyqz

Mar 17, 2018
So I remember playing this game for the first time when the Red God's Arena part was still in development. Never got to the arena back then.
I'm playing the game again right now, I am past the arena and now I got to the part where I am allowed to raid. I should also mention that I am using the walkthrough (at the lakelord section specifically), of course, since I don't believe I have enough time to spend playing this game slowly and carefully without making any mistakes while still enjoying the playthrough.
So I have some questions for you.
The game is starting to feel like a chore, and I am starting to get quite bored when I play it. I feel there is something wrong with the writing and I can't quite put my finger on it. Now I know the main writer left, but that is way further in the game, right? I feel like the story got so uninteresting all of a sudden. Am I the only one who feels this way? Does it get better and this is just a dead point in the game? Is it worth it to continue until the end of the current version?
This game felt so good in the beginning, I even remember when I played this game for the first time and thought that the story was so damn good, it drew me in so much that I kept playing from 10pm to 6am. And now I come back, after playing Noxian Nights, thinking that this game would be the real deal, like I remember it being, and the initial parts are good, but then I left the arena and it all seemed to crumble pretty quickly. I don't know if I should keep playing this.
The section of the game that focuses on raiding is just kind of shit. They never got the mechanics to a good enough place to make it enjoyable to play, and the story tries to get more ambitious in a way that doesn't really work. Both these things screw up the pacing and make it a bit dull for a while. imo things pick up again once the updates stop using the raid mechanic.

Shairi 3D

Dec 22, 2018
A little help, I am stuck at chufk event 2,i talk to tentacle monster and nothing happens.. Visited trading lodge too,there is no option to ask about venison...

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Haven't been here in a while but it's nice to see that this project isn't dead yet. But have they addressed the issue of people wanting repeatable scenes like we had at the beginning of the game where you could come and go into the tents as you please?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Haven't been here in a while but it's nice to see that this project isn't dead yet. But have they addressed the issue of people wanting repeatable scenes like we had at the beginning of the game where you could come and go into the tents as you please?
Not really, they said that some of the art from the last release was for future repeatable scenes but of course, it's who knows how long until that happens.

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
Two updates ago they added a bunch of reusable waitress art, but I don't think they've done a lot with that.

drebin

May 1, 2017
Two updates ago they added a bunch of reusable waitress art, but I don't think they've done a lot with that.
You mean the groping assets right?
I wouldn't really call those repeatable scenes on their own. Sabia doesn't even go under the desk for the patrons, and definitely doesn't get impaled on something hard.

Shairi 3D

Dec 22, 2018
A little help, I am stuck at chufk event 2,i talk to tentacle monster and nothing happens.. Visited trading lodge too,there is no option to ask about venison...

microskills

Apr 30, 2018
From my faint memory if you've "domesticated" chufk afaik there is no other scene or event with it for now.

skeleton bomb

Sep 11, 2018
I hope the repeatable scenes get worked on soon enough. There was one scene where Sabia flashes her tits to her orc squads I really liked, but unfortunately I saved over it without realizing I couldn't see it again. No success in finding the requirements to recreate the save. I have another sub-run set up in hopes of achieving the scene again, but I can't seem to hit the requirement when I talk to my orc squads in the same menus. 25 Submission but when Sabia thinks about using her body to get her orcs to focus, she puts the thoughts aside. There's something I'm missing besides a high sub-score, as cheating in more sub points doesn't change her stance on the matter. Any ideas?

drebin

May 1, 2017
I hope the repeatable scenes get worked on soon enough. There was one scene where Sabia flashes her tits to her orc squads I really liked, but unfortunately I saved over it without realizing I couldn't see it again. No success in finding the requirements to recreate the save. I have another sub-run set up in hopes of achieving the scene again, but I can't seem to hit the requirement when I talk to my orc squads in the same menus. 25 Submission but when Sabia thinks about using her body to get her orcs to focus, she puts the thoughts aside. There's something I'm missing besides a high sub-score, as cheating in more sub points doesn't change her stance on the matter. Any ideas?
It's been a while since I looked at anything in the console, but I do remember there is a sub level, besides the sub score of Sabia. They added it in the same time they made the mini events I believe.
When you hit a certain amount of sub points, your sub level increases by 1, basically unlocking all of the sub mini events. I think your problem is most likely that if you increase your sub points through the console, it doesn't account for the threshold increase. Try to search for another sub value in the variable list, and increase that one.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017

Unlocked

Hey guys, letting you know where we are at.

We mentioned we wanted to make a few revisions to .10 due to not getting it quite to where we wanted it initially (including the Bris CG). We are almost done with this. For a recap, the main points were:
- Including Bris CG
- Re-doing Prison mini-CGs
- Adjusting the prison quest to allow more player agency with how the sex scenes play out

We have also been working on the $25+ reward tier packs as well. Currently we are half finished with these.

We're hoping to have these completed and released this month so that we can focus entirely on .11 and moving forward. While we are primarily focused currently on completing the revisions to .10 and the reward packs, we have also started working on .11 and Monsinne has begun writing quests for it.

Thanks for your support guys. We hope to get back into the swing of it. Stay safe, everyone.
Wow, that look really good. Finally something worth waitting for.

Reactions: Xhin
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes