Oct 8, 2018
It's been a while since I looked at anything in the console, but I do remember there is a sub level, besides the sub score of Sabia. They added it in the same time they made the mini events I believe.
When you hit a certain amount of sub points, your sub level increases by 1, basically unlocking all of the sub mini events. I think your problem is most likely that if you increase your sub points through the console, it doesn't account for the threshold increase. Try to search for another sub value in the variable list, and increase that one.
Also curious to see this scene. There is a variable named
sub_level
if that does anything? Didn't manage to get the scene to trigger myself, though I can't even remember there being such a scene.

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017

Unlocked

Hey guys, letting you know where we are at.

We mentioned we wanted to make a few revisions to .10 due to not getting it quite to where we wanted it initially (including the Bris CG). We are almost done with this. For a recap, the main points were:
- Including Bris CG
- Re-doing Prison mini-CGs
- Adjusting the prison quest to allow more player agency with how the sex scenes play out

We have also been working on the $25+ reward tier packs as well. Currently we are half finished with these.

We're hoping to have these completed and released this month so that we can focus entirely on .11 and moving forward. While we are primarily focused currently on completing the revisions to .10 and the reward packs, we have also started working on .11 and Monsinne has begun writing quests for it.

Thanks for your support guys. We hope to get back into the swing of it. Stay safe, everyone.
Disappointing that months later they still haven't managed to include the stuff that was supposed to be in the last update, but unfortunately no longer surprising.

Hourglass

Feb 26, 2018
I hope the repeatable scenes get worked on soon enough. There was one scene where Sabia flashes her tits to her orc squads I really liked, but unfortunately I saved over it without realizing I couldn't see it again. No success in finding the requirements to recreate the save. I have another sub-run set up in hopes of achieving the scene again, but I can't seem to hit the requirement when I talk to my orc squads in the same menus. 25 Submission but when Sabia thinks about using her body to get her orcs to focus, she puts the thoughts aside. There's something I'm missing besides a high sub-score, as cheating in more sub points doesn't change her stance on the matter. Any ideas?
I just looked at the code of version 0.10.4 and I don't see the option you described, the only options are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dariussama123

Dec 23, 2018
What kind of idiot pay rent for office while their budget is usually as low as their? Their patreon budget change with every update BTW. They can make something like that of course, but it is obvious they are not produce stuff every month.

(If you cringing with my grammar yes is terrible, I usually use words and translate apps :p).

jefferydomm

Jan 6, 2019
What kind of idiot pay rent for office while their budget is usually as low as their? Their patreon budget change with every update BTW. They can make something like that of course, but it is obvious they are not produce stuff every month.

(If you cringing with my grammar yes is terrible, I usually use words and translate apps :p).
I agree. No need for that. Hire more people is better use of budget. They seem unorganized the last 2-3 updates. Make me sad :(

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
huh, didnt know this is still getting updated. i've missed so much idk if i can even keep up with all the events lol. tbh i just want the cg's with text now lol

drebin

May 1, 2017
huh, didnt know this is still getting updated. i've missed so much idk if i can even keep up with all the events lol. tbh i just want the cg's with text now lol
You're in luck then. The gallery is just that, nothing more nothing less.
Download Dupont's mod, that unlocks all the scenes and have yourself a grand old time.

• Love
Reactions: bloodmane

LazerShark

Mar 5, 2020
The section of the game that focuses on raiding is just kind of shit. They never got the mechanics to a good enough place to make it enjoyable to play, and the story tries to get more ambitious in a way that doesn't really work. Both these things screw up the pacing and make it a bit dull for a while. imo things pick up again once the updates stop using the raid mechanic.
That section sure was kind of shit. But yeah, I advanced a little more, and as far as I can tell, the plot doesn't seem to be going anywhere interesting, there are already too many characters in the cast for writing of this quality, too much side stuff that has very little, if any, connection with the story, neither does it help advance the plot or even enrichen the world lore, and the character development is not satisfying. The scenes themselves are rather uninspiring, don't hold very well on their own, and overall are not that good to make me keep playing this without paying attention to the story.
So I am out, I am done playing this. Maybe one day if this game gets finished, I can come back and play this beginning to end, see if it turns out to be great, but to be honest, I doubt that will ever happen. And it's a shame too, I remember back when I played this in its initial versions and it looked like it had some very good potential.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Story is too long associated with one camp, the author should focus on more hardcore content with bigger monster or creatures eg. Ogres, Trolls, Dragons etc.
I don't know about all that. It sounds like the team needs to fix a number of things story-wise first before introducing a bunch of other creature types that'll be neglected for two years which inevitably cause more criticism. Disclaimer: I haven't personally played the game in quite a while; essentially, I'm on a year-plus cycle with this game while I rotate between other games.

I believe the development team's number one problem before anything else is their severe inability to communicate well with their fanbase. How do we know that they're working on anything when they don't tell us anything most of the time. Maybe they only put in about a week's worth of development every two months; I don't think that's true, but who knows? How the development team can't seem to understand that going radio silent for months at a time is, frankly, killing them and hinders their Patreon from growing larger is beyond me.

Edit: Nuked a paragraph.

drebin

May 1, 2017
No the bris scene has been added to the next update. It was in the teaser of the next update
It hasn't. The Bris scene will still be an addition to 0.10. So 3 more months for 0.11 most likely.

"We mentioned we wanted to make a few revisions to .10 due to not getting it quite to where we wanted it initially (including the Bris CG). We are almost done with this. For a recap, the main points were:
- Including Bris CG
- Re-doing Prison mini-CGs
- Adjusting the prison quest to allow more player agency with how the sex scenes play out

We have also been working on the $25+ reward tier packs as well. Currently we are half finished with these.

We're hoping to have these completed and released this month so that we can focus entirely on .11 and moving forward. While we are primarily focused currently on completing the revisions to .10 and the reward packs, we have also started working on .11 and Monsinne has begun writing quests for it."

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes