Sevatar88

Oct 8, 2017
It hasn't. The Bris scene will still be an addition to 0.10. So 3 more months for 0.11 most likely.

"We mentioned we wanted to make a few revisions to .10 due to not getting it quite to where we wanted it initially (including the Bris CG). We are almost done with this. For a recap, the main points were:
- Including Bris CG
- Re-doing Prison mini-CGs
- Adjusting the prison quest to allow more player agency with how the sex scenes play out

We have also been working on the $25+ reward tier packs as well. Currently we are half finished with these.

We're hoping to have these completed and released this month so that we can focus entirely on .11 and moving forward. While we are primarily focused currently on completing the revisions to .10 and the reward packs, we have also started working on .11 and Monsinne has begun writing quests for it."
So improved art, the missing scene and art packs. Sounds good to me.

skeleton bomb

Sep 11, 2018
I just looked at the code of version 0.10.4 and I don't see the option you described, the only options are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then it seems I can't recreate the scene because I was looking in the wrong place. Shit, this is driving me insane. I swear there was an optional submissive choice where Sabia could flash her breasts to orcs out in the field somewhere. The only important things I can remember are that it was fairly late into the current story progression, and I sided with Tekrok in that save. I believe the orcs also grabbed at her tits a bit. Well, all things considered, they probably did. I wish there was more info on the mini-events tied to your sub-score somewhere. Is there a guide I can refer to for that?

Mikael69

Jul 26, 2019
Then it seems I can't recreate the scene because I was looking in the wrong place. Shit, this is driving me insane. I swear there was an optional submissive choice where Sabia could flash her breasts to orcs out in the field somewhere. The only important things I can remember are that it was fairly late into the current story progression, and I sided with Tekrok in that save. I believe the orcs also grabbed at her tits a bit. Well, all things considered, they probably did. I wish there was more info on the mini-events tied to your sub-score somewhere. Is there a guide I can refer to for that?
In this guide(JDMOD) at the end, listed under various events(also linked in the OP).
It should also mention what is required to do beforehand

Hourglass

Feb 26, 2018
It's not hard to implement that, if you tell me what you want to see/read, I can make that option happen, before you go insane :)

nyqz

Mar 17, 2018
Are you thinking of the mini-scene with the general goods merchant who pushes Sabia to flash her tits and then gropes her?

skeleton bomb

Sep 11, 2018
Are you thinking of the mini-scene with the general goods merchant who pushes Sabia to flash her tits and then gropes her?
Possibly. Do you know how I can access that scene?

It's not hard to implement that, if you tell me what you want to see/read, I can make that option happen, before you go insane :)
That's a lot to offer and I think I'd feel bad for relying on you, haha. Honestly I'm just waiting for more submissive Sabia scenes overall. The mini-scenes are great but I wish they were repeatable events. Sabia flashing her body, Sabia getting groped, Sabia fucking all kinds of different things... There's something about the strong warrior-women archetype being degraded that really gets me going. It's why I enjoyed Noxian Nights so much, and especially the ending where Riven finally decides she wants that bum who made her suck dick for a place to sleep. The biggest disappointment I've had in the game so far is that she can't willingly go back to working in the tents after she gets a foothold in the orc camp. It never made sense for a sluttier Sabia to just outright ignore the possibility. Also, I wonder if we'll be able to make her submissive enough in-game that she'd finally be willing to walk around the orc camp naked.

Last edited:

Cormac

May 18, 2017
I'm pretty sure that's just a generic news post with more excuses. They put the version number in the title when they release a new game version.
"Hello, well, we need to delay a little bit more, expect the next version in 2035, we shall see Elon Musk launching peoples to Mars, and then we continue with our game."

And this is how Kingdom of Deception became one of the most boring games to develop

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
if someone can share their post that whould be great i am realy curious on what they have to say for theirselves or if they are gonna even try to use an excuse since from their last post they even gave up on that!

diggerBee

Jun 8, 2019
if someone can share their post that whould be great i am realy curious on what they have to say for theirselves or if they are gonna even try to use an excuse since from their last post they even gave up on that!
Jul 1 at 12:18am Update Hey guys. Art Packs done, just doing a couple finishing touches. Release for packs + revised/additional .10 content will be on the 3rd. Anyone who was appropriate tier for this or previous months will receive the appropriate tier reward. We will post patron pick and next art pack scene suggestions, plus updates on where we are at on next version in the following days. Cheers, stay safe Hey guys. Art Packs done, just doing a couple finishing touches. Release for packs + revised/additional .10 content will be on the 3rd. Anyone who was appropriate tier for this or previous months will receive the appropriate tier reward. We will post patron pick and next art pack scene suggestions, plus updates on where we are at on next version in the following days. Cheers, stay safe

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
Jul 1 at 12:18am Update Hey guys. Art Packs done, just doing a couple finishing touches. Release for packs + revised/additional .10 content will be on the 3rd. Anyone who was appropriate tier for this or previous months will receive the appropriate tier reward. We will post patron pick and next art pack scene suggestions, plus updates on where we are at on next version in the following days. Cheers, stay safe Hey guys. Art Packs done, just doing a couple finishing touches. Release for packs + revised/additional .10 content will be on the 3rd. Anyone who was appropriate tier for this or previous months will receive the appropriate tier reward. We will post patron pick and next art pack scene suggestions, plus updates on where we are at on next version in the following days. Cheers, stay safe
thanks for the upadte dude cant believe there is literaly no excuse for the delay i said it as kind of a joke...

Reactions: Parthornax

Hourglass

Feb 26, 2018
Jul 1 at 12:18am Update Hey guys. Art Packs done, just doing a couple finishing touches. Release for packs + revised/additional .10 content will be on the 3rd. Anyone who was appropriate tier for this or previous months will receive the appropriate tier reward. We will post patron pick and next art pack scene suggestions, plus updates on where we are at on next version in the following days. Cheers, stay safe
Thanks for sharing!
I like that they communicated and I can wait for the 3rd, since they didn't "promise" any date in the first place:
We're hoping to have these completed and released this month so that we can focus entirely on .11 and moving forward.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes