Thanatos

May 21, 2017
Could somebody please share a save at the beginning of the Tekrok feast? I've already advanced to far to being able to even choose it, and I don't wanna replay the whole game for it. :confused:

Also, how can you get this scene?

HGNdajrabB_9.jpg

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Could somebody please share a save at the beginning of the Tekrok feast? I've already advanced to far to being able to even choose it, and I don't wanna replay the whole game for it. :confused:

Also, how can you get this scene?

View attachment 53276
That's from Dajrab's feast, if you let the orcs grope touch her during the dance. For luck. Which you should. It's part of the ritual. :evilsmile:

Jul 9, 2017
Well, it looks like there will be no release in 2017 boys. Unless they've secretly sent the beta version to their testers and drop a surprise on us in the coming days. Ponyguy is spared from having to suck a dick xD

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Even if they would really do it then it's not much of a consolation because by then I will be too drunk to play anyway... :FeelsBadMan:
Damn. I was gonna go ''Ha. Sucks to be you.'' because I don't drink so I don't have that problem. But then I remembered that we're gonna have people over. So I'm not gonna have enough alone time to be able to play either. Rotten luck! :'(
I think I might start drinking now. Drown my sorrows. XD

Reactions: Anmitsu

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
Damn. I was gonna go ''Ha. Sucks to be you.'' because I don't drink so I don't have that problem. But then I remembered that we're gonna have people over. So I'm not gonna have enough alone time to be able to play either. Rotten luck! :'(
I think I might start drinking now. Drown my sorrows. XD
I'm (almost) never drinking either but since friend suggested spending New Year's eve together... (I know how it sounds but no homo... seriously tho no homo :WutFace:) . Oh well I kinda like being drunk anyway... If you're drunk enough you can just forget about your own existence... great feeling... I hope I won't become alcoholic because I have enough problems that I can't dealt with anyway, I don't want another one :FeelsBadMan:

Lynn

May 21, 2017
I'm (almost) never drinking either but since friend suggested spending New Year's eve together... (I know how it sounds but no homo... seriously tho no homo :WutFace:) . Oh well I kinda like being drunk anyway... If you're drunk enough you can just forget about your own existence... great feeling... I hope I won't become alcoholic because I have enough problems that I can't dealt with anyway, I don't want another one :FeelsBadMan:
(sure sounds like repressed homo gay feelings to me :test2:)

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
Maybe, he was looking forward for it. Just kidding
Well, it looks like there will be no release in 2017 boys. Unless they've secretly sent the beta version to their testers and drop a surprise on us in the coming days. Ponyguy is spared from having to suck a dick XD

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
There is one very simple way to find out if you are a gay man. Gay men like penises and like to touch penises.

So if you have ever touched your own penis and enjoyed it you are gay. I have even heard rumors there are those who like to touch their own member multiple times a week, can imagine how incredible gay those men must be? :test:

Lynn

May 21, 2017
There is one very simple way to find out if you are a gay man. Gay men like penises and like to touch penises.

So if you have ever touched your own penis and enjoyed it you are gay. I have even heard rumors there are those who like to touch their own member multiple times a week, can imagine how incredible gay those men must be? :test:
What if you're only humping your pillow, without contact involving your hands, and nothing else?

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
What if you're only humping your pillow, without contact involving your hands, and nothing else?
You could do that and you wouldn't be gay. Personally I always use the mouths and buttholes of strong, handsome, sexy men to get off and never touch my own penis so I know for sure I am not gay also.

Lynn

May 21, 2017
You could do that and you wouldn't be gay. Personally I always use the mouths and buttholes of strong, handsome, sexy men to get off and never touch my own penis so I know for sure I am not gay also.
Yeah sure but maybe you shouldn't make that much eye-contact you know... :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: n0b0dy and ponyguy
3.90 star(s) 74 Votes