UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
What, you can't pee without touching your dick?
Yeah, but always is a mess.
Well you can touch yourself down there and be straight as long as you don't enjoy touching it. I however try to avoid touching it at all times and pee sitting down like a real man.
I see. Then I'll stop to clean my penis after pee to be less gay.

Reactions: ponyguy and n0b0dy

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
So does this mean that we can hold each other penises while were taking a pee and we won't be gay? That is really nice solution.

Reactions: ponyguy

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
I feel so fucking bad after New Year's eve... Way too much alcohol, I fucked up my knee somehow, got sick, still throwing up everything I eat, diarrhea, fever, my palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy - mom spaghetti (I didn't really eat mom spaghetti but you know...). What the hell, gotta rest, aching pain - in my chest, lucky me - now I'm set, little bug for a pet. Damn looks like I'm still drunk a little. Fuck it, really fuck it. Never. Ever. Fucking. Again. My friend even drew a penis on my left cheek when I wasn't exactly aware of what is happening around me. I hope it was no homo. I feel like the only thing that can help me now is kod update.

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
*pat pat* We all did, existence is painful. The good point is you might be able to see sabias butt getting pounded as a start into 2018.
If we are lucky we might even get to see Sabia grow herself a monster-dong using magic and pounding Maply's butt in 2018 :heartcoveredeyes:
No matter the amount of people who will die in genocides & war in 2018, the amount of new diseases that will appear in 2018, the amount of children who will have to do sickening work to stay alive in 2018, if Sabia will get to butt-fuck Maply in 2018 it's gonna be a great year :cool:

Jun 30, 2017
Considering they said by Xmas it'll release/hinting that it's done and ready and there's a delay still i'd say most people like the 500$ worth of patreons they just lost, dropped them most likely because they're getting annoyed on how long it's taking considering the funding of it and then they see constant updates for the last sovereign, I'd be annoyed asf. Like hey take ya time to make the best thing but it's frustrating especially when they were expecting the product by the original hinted time period and are seeing more work being released on a separate game that less people are invested in. :/ this seems to be a sketchy issue surrounding most adult game developers that regarding this massive amount of funding on why is there so much time in-between arguably 3 months at most an update when most people who've worked with artists and developers can see it as say a 1 month amount of work. To give the benefit of the doubt to her she's just hired 2 new staff members i believe, so there's training and organisation, so they're all on the same page, it seems overall for sierra it's an organisation issue, she's working on too many things at once so of course it's going to take long a "way to long of a time" every update kinda way, plus wanting to do more each update (which i love), the added time consumption that is the art i know that takes to be honest the majority of the time typically too, and a whole other game to boot. I honestly love the game there's just some obvious but fixable issues.
Just an FYI, they lost $500 because it's the end of the month and the Patreon payment cycle has run it's course. Not because patrons dropped them as they got frustrated and annoyed. It happens to everyone. The Summertime Saga lads lost $2,000 alone.

Reactions: ponyguy and Geese

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Considering they said by Xmas it'll release/hinting that it's done and ready and there's a delay still i'd say most people like the 500$ worth of patreons they just lost, dropped them most likely because they're getting annoyed on how long it's taking considering the funding of it and then they see constant updates for the last sovereign, I'd be annoyed asf. Like hey take ya time to make the best thing but it's frustrating especially when they were expecting the product by the original hinted time period and are seeing more work being released on a separate game that less people are invested in. :/ this seems to be a sketchy issue surrounding most adult game developers that regarding this massive amount of funding on why is there so much time in-between arguably 3 months at most an update when most people who've worked with artists and developers can see it as say a 1 month amount of work. To give the benefit of the doubt to her she's just hired 2 new staff members i believe, so there's training and organisation, so they're all on the same page, it seems overall for sierra it's an organisation issue, she's working on too many things at once so of course it's going to take long a "way to long of a time" every update kinda way, plus wanting to do more each update (which i love), the added time consumption that is the art i know that takes to be honest the majority of the time typically too, and a whole other game to boot. I honestly love the game there's just some obvious but fixable issues.
TLS is Sierra's side project, not the same team, also the game has no art, It's just your basic rpgmaker game. I don't think TLS development has anything to do with how fast KoD evolves.
KoD is a Ren'Py game and needs tons of CGs and variations to fullfill big updates, so you have to wait two or three months between them.

Lynn

May 21, 2017
Sorry, I... gave up on giving speeches.

Reactions: Bytrain and ponyguy
3.90 star(s) 74 Votes