jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Yeyeye. One of us! One of us! You have learned the joys of the tentacle.

Dude! I would love to! God, the ideas I have. It would be so great if I could make an H-game. I doubt it would be very popular, since it would be ''mostly'' made to my tastes, but I'd still love to give it a shot. Unfortunately I'm an idiot with no talents and too lazy to bother learning any. I can't code, I can't draw, I can't write. My only option would be to pay someone to make the game for me in my image. And I have considered doing that. Well, specifically I have imagined myself doing that. I can't actually do it, because I also have no money. Sigh. I guess this dream will just always remain a dream. :(
The nightmares your game would give :WutFace:. Actually Shindols game would probably be that lol. I hope the dev process is going ok with it.

Reactions: n0b0dy and ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
The nightmares your game would give :WutFace:. Actually Shindols game would probably be that lol. I hope the dev process is going ok with it.
Yeah, it would probably be very similar to his works. XD
Shit, if I could I'd hire him to do the art.
I also hope it's going well. All the game posts are now Patron only. I assume because of the new Patreon rules. Such a bummer.

Reactions: n0b0dy

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Yeah, it would probably be very similar to his works. XD
Shit, if I could I'd hire him to do the art.
I also hope it's going well. All the game posts are now Patron only. I assume because of the new Patreon rules. Such a bummer.
Yeah last update was a while ago, sadly. But damn I love his work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: n0b0dy and ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
about that... after catgirl quest... her personal scene just locked out... man i wish they keep her bj scene...
It locks out after the trial. 'Cause now she's a member of the tribe and doesn't need to stoop to that to gain influence anymore. Sadly.
I feel ya though. It went away too soon. I miss it so much. :'(

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
It locks out after the trial. 'Cause now she's a member of the tribe and doesn't need to stoop to that to gain influence anymore. Sadly.
I feel ya though. It went away too soon. I miss it so much. :'(
hope they soon make a counter so it will decrease over time... and you have to find way to gain back influence or shit like that

Reactions: ponyguy

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
Yeyeye. One of us! One of us! You have learned the joys of the tentacle.

Dude! I would love to! God, the ideas I have. It would be so great if I could make an H-game. I doubt it would be very popular, since it would be ''mostly'' made to my tastes, but I'd still love to give it a shot. Unfortunately I'm an idiot with no talents and too lazy to bother learning any.
You have one key-asset other developers could only dream of: one of the most perverted minds in the universe :p

Reactions: ponyguy and mesoru

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
Out of curiosity, do half orcs exist in the lore, or have I missed it? Considering that catgirls have to breed with other races, could some orc impregnate Sabia?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Out of curiosity, do half orcs exist in the lore, or have I missed it? Considering that catgirls have to breed with other races, could some orc impregnate Sabia?
Based on the trial lost bad end, it seems like half orcs can happen, but it's a case where they are basically extremely weak and basically useless.

Reactions: ponyguy

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
Based on the trial lost bad end, it seems like half orcs can happen, but it's a case where they are basically extremely weak and basically useless.
I have not seen that one, so I will have to check it out, does it state that they are weak?
I think you're wrong though, I'm pretty sure she's impregnated by hellhounds, not orcs.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
is there cheat for money ? i want to see all scenes when assisting to others festivals but i dont want to grind

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
You have one key-asset other developers could only dream of: one of the most perverted minds in the universe :p
D'aww. Thanks. Some might not find that a compliment, but I do. XD

I have not seen that one, so I will have to check it out, does it state that they are weak?
I think you're wrong though, I'm pretty sure she's impregnated by hellhounds, not orcs.
Before the creature starts pounding her Sabia assumes that they want her to breed with orcs and says that even if their fertility magic works the best they'll get is some kind of twisted halfbreeds. Now whether that actually means halfbreeds are born weaker or deformed or something, or if she's just being an asshole towards mixed race individuals, I don't know. Take it as you will. :p

Reactions: n0b0dy

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
I wonder.. Is there *any* news from the Devs? The prolonged silence is (imho) unusual and I'm starting to worry about the health of them..

I'm also very impatient, but a thief should not complain about that :D

Kerlon

Nov 13, 2016
I'm slightly disappointed in them. They went from regular monthly updates for Noxian Nights to taking over 3 months for an update on KoD. Now I have to say that the quality of the art improved alot, but the updates of NN and KoD have roughly the same playtime.
Here is hope that they will be able to shrink the time between updates to 2-2,5 months.

3.90 star(s) 74 Votes