S0mebody01

May 5, 2017
Same as junito. I dont get any of the scenes at the beginning. No matter how I follow walktrough, no matter how many different choices I try I dont get any of the H scenes. It always just continues with me waking up or something in the camp.

theman237

Nov 27, 2017
I'm slightly disappointed in them. They went from regular monthly updates for Noxian Nights to taking over 3 months for an update on KoD. Now I have to say that the quality of the art improved alot, but the updates of NN and KoD have roughly the same playtime.
Here is hope that they will be able to shrink the time between updates to 2-2,5 months.
Well the holiday season just passed..., but then again I have no idea if this has been the rate of releases since the very start of the project as I have not been paying attention. I've been paying attention a lot more towards Sierra Lee's The Last Sovereign. That is probably the only adult patreon game that I've been keeping up track with religiously. You gotta give the girl some credit. She's working hard on two games that will probably be very large (I have about 50-60 hours on The Last Sovereign) and smaller ones too like Ouroburos and that one visual novel who's name I forgotten.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i whis'd he made this like he predeseccor whit RPGmaker VX Ace
though i whill try it out later

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
Same as junito. I dont get any of the scenes at the beginning. No matter how I follow walktrough, no matter how many different choices I try I dont get any of the H scenes. It always just continues with me waking up or something in the camp.
I'm pretty sure they were removed, dev mentioned it on Patreon.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I wonder.. Is there *any* news from the Devs? The prolonged silence is (imho) unusual and I'm starting to worry about the health of them..

I'm also very impatient, but a thief should not complain about that :D
No health problems....their Patreons gave them permission to take as long as they want. Why would they feel a need to release updates regularly or in a certain timeframe? They could wait to release KoD 0.4 next year and their Patreons couldn't say a thing about them, because they gave them permission.

Well the holiday season just passed..., but then again I have no idea if this has been the rate of releases since the very start of the project as I have not been paying attention. I've been paying attention a lot more towards Sierra Lee's The Last Sovereign. That is probably the only adult patreon game that I've been keeping up track with religiously. You gotta give the girl some credit. She's working hard on two games that will probably be very large (I have about 50-60 hours on The Last Sovereign) and smaller ones too like Ouroburos and that one visual novel who's name I forgotten.
That's the problem...people are way more invested (literally) in KoD than in TLS. All these little games she makes should have less frequent updates and should be secondary, tertiary...in priority to KoD. I don't know if it's her fault or Nomo's or whatever but her little games seem to get more updates than KoD.

cvbn28c

Jun 24, 2017
I wonder.. Is there *any* news from the Devs? The prolonged silence is (imho) unusual and I'm starting to worry about the health of them..

I'm also very impatient, but a thief should not complain about that :D
They do answer questions on Pateron.
The latest public comment was 5 days ago, in response to a comment speculating that the release will take 2 weeks:

"..., we hope the patron release will be sooner than that. We didn't take any of the holidays off and we've made preparations for a faster beta testing period. We've been working on this release for a long time and we're eager to show it to everyone."

So, not dead and hopefully sooner than a week and a half from today.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
In the comments, somebody asked them there, it's either under one of the updates or under that update about Patreon policy changes, look around and you will find it.
There are no removed scenes. The two intro scenes play just fine for me. I just double checked the last three public Patreon posts and the Patreon update post and nowhere do they mention removing any scenes. I think you might be mixing this game up with some other Patreon game.

Jul 9, 2017
There are no removed scenes. The two intro scenes play just fine for me. I just double checked the last three public Patreon posts and the Patreon update post and nowhere do they mention removing any scenes. I think you might be mixing this game up with some other Patreon game.
Actually Heliophorus is right. I guess our version is outdated and still include the scenes, but this is a quote directly from their patreon:

Hreinn Games
If you mean the intro scenes, they were removed because after going so deep into KoD, we felt they didn't quite work as we wanted as a start of the game.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Actually Heliophorus is right. I guess our version is outdated and still include the scenes, but this is a quote directly from their patreon:

Hreinn Games
If you mean the intro scenes, they were removed because after going so deep into KoD, we felt they didn't quite work as we wanted as a start of the game.
Weird. What post did you get that from? Can I get a link?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017

Hreinn Games
Ah shit! They really are gone in 0.3.4. Man, that's so depressing. I really liked those scenes. :FeelsBadMan:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
And these are the Orc rape scenes after the ambush?
Yeah, they're gone. This sucks so much. Those scenes were the perfect start to how I wanted my playthrough to go. First the tents get locked out, then the bar scene, now this. I just don't have any luck with this game. :'(

Reactions: jande21
3.90 star(s) 74 Votes