bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
But you can avoid the scene. Anyone who wants to play her as a strong character can easily do that. Meanwhile, people like me who want a more whore-like path lose out. They've already said that there won't be any corruption or mind break in the game aside from the ''bad'' ends, and that Sabia will remain a ''strong, independent woman'', hellbent on her revenge. So I'm not gonna get my cock-hungry sex slave path. I've accepted that. But now we lose this too? It's such a bummer. Having Sabia get violated gives me life. :(

Also, if it's just because of that then she doesn't stay ''strong'' for long when shortly after I can have her work in the tents.
It just seems like such an odd decision to me.

Just the first two scenes during the orc ambush are gone. From what I can tell.
I thought I read something about the bar and the tents being locked? I may be mistaken.

Also, what happens now if you select the wrong choices? The same as if you dont?

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I thought I read something about the bar and the tents being locked? I may be mistaken.

Also, what happens now if you select the wrong choices? The same as if you dont?
Oh no, that was just me listing other moments where I lose out on some good Sabia dicking. You can't work in the tents after the trial and the bar scene only leads to orc murder and no H. And now these scenes are removed. There's less and less chances to get Sabia screwed the more the game progresses. Now I'm worried the only rape scenes we'll get from here on are gonna be ''bad'' ends. That makes me sad.

No matter what you pick the other orcs arrive in time to save you.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Oh no, that was just me listing other moments where I lose out on some good Sabia dicking. You can't work in the tents after the trial and the bar scene only leads to orc murder and no H. And now these scenes are removed. There's less and less chances to get Sabia screwed the more the game progresses. Now I'm worried the only rape scenes we'll get from here on are gonna be ''bad'' ends. That makes me sad.

No matter what you pick the other orcs arrive in time to save you.
Oh... And thats supposed to be better than the choices having consequences according to them? Damn, the last update was pretty bad already between the bugs and the lack of content, and now this :FeelsBadMan:

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
I played this for several hours and it was great during the first part, but the story turned out a way I didn't want. I was hoping to see Sabia be corrupted gradually, turning into a slut for the chosen captain or the warchief. Admittedly I did reject the shaman, which might have changed things towards her becoming less interested in that and more interested in taking military control. But that whole aspect of her personality seemed like it should melt away, in favor of orc-addicted submission and perversity, but it never did. A shame, but still a good game even if I lost interest.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I played this for several hours and it was great during the first part, but the story turned out a way I didn't want. I was hoping to see Sabia be corrupted gradually, turning into a slut for the chosen captain or the warchief. Admittedly I did reject the shaman, which might have changed things towards her becoming less interested in that and more interested in taking military control. But that whole aspect of her personality seemed like it should melt away, in favor of orc-addicted submission and perversity, but it never did. A shame, but still a good game even if I lost interest.
Yeah, I too was disappointed when I found out I can't turn Sabia into a submissive sex slave. But unfortunately, or fortunately for people who have been looking for a game like this, that's not the direction they wanna take this game in.

splart

May 5, 2017
The orc gang-bang in the beginning has been removed by the way, I don't know if it's gone forever or not but you might want to remove the pictures. False advertising and all.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You can do that in one of the orcs captains, she can be very slutty there.

Anyway, what are the new scenes in this release? I don't have time to play it now.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
You can do that in one of the orcs captains, she can be very slutty there.

Anyway, what are the new scenes in this release? I don't have time to play it now.
Technically she can be very slutty in any scene. Since in most of them she ends up enjoying it. And I love that. But it doesn't affect her overall character, opinions or motivations. She's still stubborn and bitchy and against glorious orc peen no matter how many times she takes it. There's no corruption. Which I understand. They have a set revenge story they want to follow and it requires the protagonist to act a specific way for it to make sense. I'm just disappointed since I was hoping for something more along the lines of NN when I first saw them announce this. But hey, maybe their next game will scratch that itch for me. Until then, KoD is still enjoyable and Nomo's art and Sierra's writing make it a treat to go through. Especially when it comes to the H-scenes. Provided they don't remove any more of them. :frown:

There's no new version out yet, so there aren't any new scenes. Unless you're talking about version 0.3.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Technically she can be very slutty in any scene. Since in most of them she ends up enjoying it. And I love that. But it doesn't affect her overall character, opinions or motivations. She's still stubborn and bitchy and against glorious orc peen no matter how many times she takes it. There's no corruption. Which I understand. They have a set revenge story they want to follow and it requires the protagonist to act a specific way for it to make sense. I'm just disappointed since I was hoping for something more along the lines of NN when I first saw them announce this. But hey, maybe their next game will scratch that itch for me. Until then, KoD is still enjoyable and Nomo's art and Sierra's writing make it a treat to go through. Especially when it comes to the H-scenes. Provided they don't remove any more of them. :frown:

There's no new version out yet, so there aren't any new scenes. Unless you're talking about version 0.3.
I was hoping for something like Noxian Nights too, since I really liked that game, altho admittedly I hold it on a much higher regard because of Katarina :p

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I was hoping for something like Noxian Nights too, since I really liked that game, altho admittedly I hold it on a much higher regard because of Katarina :p
Katarina was great. Shame there wasn't more of her. Would've been nice if there was an ending with her and the horses. Or her and that one captain dude that liked her. Or both.
Katarina was what I thought Sabia was gonna be like at first. Tough, headstrong, kind of a bitch, but then eventually she'd mellow out and her kinks would come out. But they decided for a more serious route, I guess. Well, as serious as a fantasy H-game where an elf woman uses a dildo made from a tentacle monster's tentacle to molest a catgirl can get. :p

Kerlon

Nov 13, 2016
so that might be the reason why it takes so long for the next update... they are slightly reworking the beginning I guess.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
so that might be the reason why it takes so long for the next update... they are slightly reworking the beginning I guess.
Considering old saves won't work in the next update, I'm gonna say it's more than slightly. Probably changed quite a bit of code. Or at least some very important bits that the old saves needed. Removed these scenes, added a new shop UI. Maybe there's even more.
Man, would be neat if they surprise us with a new scene in an earlier part of the game. Highly unlikely. But even this depressed I still hold out hope. :p

Reactions: UncleVT

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Considering old saves won't work in the next update, I'm gonna say it's more than slightly. Probably changed quite a bit of code. Or at least some very important bits that the old saves needed. Removed these scenes, added a new shop UI. Maybe there's even more.
Man, would be neat if they surprise us with a new scene in an earlier part of the game. Highly unlikely. But even this depressed I still hold out hope. :p
How old saves won't work??? Damnit, i've a bunch of saves for all paths, and I must start over for all?

force

May 18, 2017
can you even get to the horned gods night? i have everything bought i just cant seem to activate it

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
How old saves won't work??? Damnit, i've a bunch of saves for all paths, and I must start over for all?
That's what they said. I feel your pain. I also have many saves for many paths and before many key choices.

can you even get to the horned gods night? i have everything bought i just cant seem to activate it
Did you hunt the White Hind?

Reactions: UncleVT
3.90 star(s) 74 Votes