Oct 8, 2018
can any of you kind souls spare a save with gallery unlocked to this poor old fapper?
Saves from both the user/appdata/roaming/... and the games own saves folder, not sure which is the correct way to transfer saves.

Sub Sabia completed to the current end. Dom Sabia (console edited part way from sub Sabia I think) maybe completed to the current end. Its been so long since I last played, cant remember fully. The gallery is fully unlocked though.

theotherhman

Jul 22, 2018
I think she can become pregnant when captured by the bandits, when she's found guilty of murder, and in one of the Bonus Packs where she gets caught screwing the Hellhound, so they use her as a breeder for them.
are those part of the gameplay loop or just game overs tho?

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
Sabia's been stuck in that tent for six years now and has made exactly zero narrative progress towards her goal of revenge.
She broke the world record for most orc dick sucked, so that's the first step of her revenge over and done with. Bravo Nolan Hreinn.

V0.3 will give us a new tent, look forward to it in 2035.

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
I think she can become pregnant when captured by the bandits, when she's found guilty of murder, and in one of the Bonus Packs where she gets caught screwing the Hellhound, so they use her as a breeder for them.
So Hellhound semen can impregnate women, but Orc semen cannot? what a strange world.

Reactions: Enigmanic
Apr 6, 2020
I have no idea how the developers will finish this game, if they finish it at all.
I think if they stayed on the RPG Maker engine, the game would have a better chance. Now there is tons of text in the game, a minimum of content, art is getting worse, bloopers with Sabia's tattoo, the plot is going nowhere. Still sick, from the realization of Sabia's tent. A lot of content that I would like to see in the original game, just in the end they spread the pictures separately, so bad that it’s even probably funny :LOL:.

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
I have no idea how the developers will finish this game, if they finish it at all.
I think if they stayed on the RPG Maker engine, the game would have a better chance. Now there is tons of text in the game, a minimum of content, art is getting worse, bloopers with Sabia's tattoo, the plot is going nowhere. Still sick, from the realization of Sabia's tent. A lot of content that I would like to see in the original game, just in the end they spread the pictures separately, so bad that it’s even probably funny :LOL:.
Honestly I'd take the jankiness of Noxian Nights if it meant this game gets a chance at ever being completed. RPG Maker sucks, but it's not a deal breaker, a good game can easily mitigate any issues one might have with it, see Karryn's Prison for example.

Tons of text is not necessarily a bad thing, I don't understand this complaint, the game is a Visual Novel, text is a good thing here, since that's what this type of game is all about. Though, the newer text is a little sub-par, this writer isn't giving their best, or maybe they are but they just aren't very good.

I'm glad there are more people sick of that stupid fucking tent, I was going crazy thinking about how long it must have been in the same 'home' that is fit for a rat, surely the person running the 'brothel' can try to get better lodging...But then again, everyone besides the Warchief seems to reside in a tent, so I don't know if we'll ever see Sabia living outside of one.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I don't know why someone don't put abandoned sign on this game because it relay is since Sierra left.
It comes down to how the abandoned tag is defined on this site, and how inconsistently it's actually used by the mods.

It's supposed to be if the game hasn't been updated (or sometimes at least had a news post from the developer) after a certain amount of time. I think that's like 3-4 months.

But some threads can go for 4+ months without any game updates or news posts without being labeled as abandoned, and after the game has been updated the abandoned tag isn't always removed (I think that's mostly when it's an update posted in the thread but not a first post update).

Regardless, the abandoned tag isn't a good indicator of the actual status of a game.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes