theman237

Nov 27, 2017
I don't know about that. Of course it is true ranting is a huge waste of time and the kind of people who evoke a rant are rarely the kind of people that can be persuaded with logic and common sense. However when you unleash your inner grumpy old man and start ranting there will be all these sweet, sweet endorphins that are released into your brain and make you feel awesome. In the ranting community this is known as "the ranters-high".
Yeah, I'm getting bored of it tbh. Definitely not worth my time anymore. I honestly would've just let it go if his first reply didn't sound condescending. But better late than never I suppose.

Reactions: ponyguy

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
While we're waiting, does anyone know of any games of similar quality with similar cg other than Noxian Nights? I'm desperate.
Similar cg? if you're talking about artstyle, i don't know about anything like it. From a gameplay viewpoint, there are a bunch of "translated" (in truth there is a lot of machine involved) japanese games here, i'd recommend from these developers: dieselmine , scalegarden, clymenia. About western games, most are incomplete, some i like are claire's quest, roundscape adorevia and caliross (from those roundscape has more content). Those games follow the same adventure type story with some h-scenes and cgs around.
While we're at it, any recommendations for games with orcs? Either as mc or just orc scenes.
roundscape has orc scenes, a lot of japanese games have orcs too, but are not orc focused like KoD (i think milf warrior emma has, vitamin quest too, can't recall all of them).
EDIT: forgot about 'orc castle', you play as an orc prince setting trap to rape the heroines who invade your castle, it's fun x'D

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
While we're at it, any recommendations for games with orcs? Either as mc or just orc scenes.
roundscape has orc scenes, a lot of japanese games have orcs too, but are not orc focused like KoD (i think milf warrior emma has, vitamin quest too, can't recall all of them).
EDIT: forgot about 'orc castle', you play as an orc prince setting trap to rape the heroines who invade your castle, it's fun x'D
There's also Orc Strike: Revenge War Of Gregory. It's not anything special. But it has an Orc protagonist at least.

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Japanese orc are usually boring. Most the time they are just biped pigs. XD
Eh, I think they're okay. Then again, I'm not there for them. I'm there for the raping they commit. :evilsmile:
Besides, design-wise, it not like big green men with tusks are that much more unique. :p

Reactions: mesoru
3.90 star(s) 74 Votes