mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Eh, I think they're okay. Then again, I'm not there for them. I'm there for the raping they commit. :evilsmile:
Besides, design-wise, it not like big green men with tusks are that much more unique. :p
#notallorcs XD

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
#notallorcs XD
D'aww. That's nice.
Not all orcs indeed.

Reactions: mesoru

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
D'aww. That's nice.
Not all orcs indeed.

Damn, you sure brought your ammo XD
Cool, i like that series, it managed to turbo my negative emotions and arousal pretty well at the time x'D
It is also one of the few gender bender i like.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Damn, you sure brought your ammo XD
Cool, i like that series, it managed to turbo my negative emotions and arousal pretty well at the time x'D
It is also one of the few gender bender i like.
It's one of the few series I like that doesn't have a mind break or sex slave ending. And I'm strangely okay with that. Then again, it has plenty of sexy, fit warrior tomboy rape in it, so that probably satisfied me enough for me to be okay with the happy ending. XD

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
It's one of the few series I like that doesn't have a mind break or sex slave ending. And I'm strangely okay with that. Then again, it has plenty of sexy, fit warrior tomboy rape in it, so that probably satisfied me enough for me to be okay with the happy ending. XD
Hell yeah, love some tomboy.
The series is a rollercoaster between vanilla and hardcore, i was also surprised, because i expected a hentai with a typical mind break ending for a quick fap. Though i would argue the ending is more of a bittersweet type
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Hell yeah, love some tomboy.
The series is a rollercoaster between vanilla and hardcore, i was also surprised, because i expected a hentai with a typical mind break ending for a quick fap. Though i would argue the ending is more of a bittersweet type
Same. I thought I'd just get a quickie to some good old sexual slavery and mind break. And I wouldn't have minded if that was all I got. But what I actually got was a nice surprise.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
What are CG and Bonus #2 links in the main page ? And how to install them ?
Thanks
The CG are just images from the game. The bonus is a extra scene so just download and play, its separate from the base game.

Jul 26, 2017
Could someone post a link to a good walkthrough? I want to have one handy when the new version drops.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
How do you access bonus 1 content?
If you've downloaded it, just extract it into a separate folder, start it and then either load a save from your main game or fast forward through the intro until you can sleep in your tent. When you sleep you should get the scene choices. Careful you don't overwrite your main game with it.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
someone posted the entire image bank of ver 0.4 on 4ch last night -.- was half tempted to see but ended up saving the entire file

3.90 star(s) 74 Votes