scheriel

Dec 30, 2018
Apparently they are still working on it, but you might as well call it abandoned at this point, as there have been no meaningful updates in the last 8 months iirc.

Reactions: Clarissa810

ThisWayUp

Jan 13, 2020
God I loved this game but the longer it goes on like the this the less I care and that is just sad and disappointing to see how little progress has been made over the years.

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
Damn I quit definitively that game, nobody wants to help or dont knows how to help, wat I can ubderstand, aniway puting things to dowload as extras and mod walktroughts and dont guiving any hint on how to instal are just idiot.

Last edited:

chief1045

Jul 1, 2018
How much Lore is there for this game, I've seen the post for the tentacle monsters. But is there more available to read up on, besides the ones for some of the characters?

chief1045

Jul 1, 2018
will go repeat my call of help for the walktrougt mod and also the unren who dont opens the console , how can I nstall well both someone can tell me how to install the extras 1-7 and 12?
Sorry, but most seem to care about this game due to recent events. Best I can tell you in regards to the mod, you need to do both for some reason. Even if the installer fails, it put the folders you need in the bonus one. Which by the way, you don't need Extra 1-7. The Pack 12 has those in it, from what I can tell.

Can't help with the walkthrough one, I just use the pdf one.

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
Chief 1045 can you post the PDF's please and explain brtter about packs, I am not a prime english user my apologyes.

king-zerg

Feb 24, 2020
1699826256344.png

Hey guys! Here's the bonus content we worked on for everyone!

We've got two lines with this - the Shop Orc, and Fennasil's brothel (where Amelia works).

TL;DR - ShopOrc stuff has gone from 2intro scene+2repeatable scene to 5intro+7repeatable. Brothel tavern has 4 main scenes and 4 repeatables, with a heavy focus on choice and making the space feel more alive instead of linear.

The Shop Orc stuff is an addition to the Elmy+ShopOrc questline. Currently in the game there were only 1 intro scene for dom/sub, and 1 repeatable scene for dom/sub for a total of 4 scenes.

Due to me (Monsinne) not being super clear when handing over all the stuff to Nds, the correct intro scene is actually not in the game. It has been replaced and is now in the game - and if you are playing through on a current save, you'll still get to see that scene. If you're playing through on a new save, you'll only see the correct scene, and only see it once.

There are now 2 scenes for Dom and 1 repeatable, and 3 scenes for Sub and 6 repeatables. It's a sub-heavy focused quest, so that's where the content was aimed at.

If you talked to Jadk to resolve the issue without sex, these new scenes and the correctly replaced scene will not be available to you, as the questline is effectively closed off. If this is a big issue for a sizeable audience, we'll probably add a placeholder orc somewhere that lets you see the scenes.

The brothel tavern stuff at its base is 4 major scenes, with 4 repeatables using the regualr kullar tavern CGset and the modular tavern set. Two neutral lines, one sub, and one heavy dom. The dom in this is a bit more extreme than previous Dom Sabia's. This is because it's more filler content than anything, so I thought I'd play around with the Dom Sabia a bit, and see what people think. I'm very open to feedback on this - you can post in the KoD channel, here, or just message me (Monsinne) directly on discord if you like.

Depending on the order of how you serve the named patrons will result in the scenes being available or not, and there's a few choices here and there. The main thing was that we approached it with the aim of making the tavern feel more alive. Sometimes all 3 patrons will be there, sometimes only 1, or sometimes 2. There will 4 smaller events that trigger depending on their dissasatisfaction with your service.

Coding it this way ended up being a bit more work than I, as a non-coding guy, anticipated. But we're happy to hear feedback on this as well - does it feel better to play through when the patron availability is not linear and static, or do you guys prefer it to be linear and static?

Hope you guys enjoy it!

What's next? We're gonna take a day break or two, and then brainstorm some ideas, and bring those ideas to you guys and see what everyone on here and discord thinks. As always, we recommend hopping on the discord where we are readily accessible pretty much all the time.

*** CHANGELOG FROM PREVIOUS 0.14.1 VERSIONS ***

- Many expression bugs fixed
- Rebalanced the brothel bar minigame. The patron trio should accumulate dissatisfaction at a faster pace and the odds of all three being present has been increased substantially.
- Reallocated all repeatable scenes into their own tag in the gallery, removing them from character tags. With this all the 10 repeatable scenes from this patch that weren't included in the gallery before are now included. Due to the nature of this change a full redownload of the game is necessary.

PC VERSION:

MAC VERSION:

chief1045

Jul 1, 2018
Chief 1045 can you post the PDF's please and explain brtter about packs, I am not a prime english user my apologyes.
Go for the Bonus from MEGA, that all you need for bonuses. And it on the front page of this thread under Walkthrough, thankfully it free.

Can't explain better than that.

Last edited:

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
Go for the Bonus from MEGA, that all you need for bonuses. And it on the front page of this thread under Walkthrough, thankfully it free.

Can't explain better than that.
1699843921924.png
Clicking on the "Walkthrough" link on the OP takes you to that page showing in the screenshot, and there isn't a walkthrough there. And, clicking on "Download latest version" takes you to a page with a bunch of pinned updates for ORS.
Does anyone have the latest version of the actual walkthrough that they could share, please? Thanks.

Reactions: chief1045
Jan 17, 2021
View attachment 3082322
Clicking on the "Walkthrough" link on the OP takes you to that page showing in the screenshot, and there isn't a walkthrough there. And, clicking on "Download latest version" takes you to a page with a bunch of pinned updates for ORS.
Does anyone have the latest version of the actual walkthrough that they could share, please? Thanks.
i had to search the patreon for "kod walkthrough" to find it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MythMackay

WYKYDTR0N

Jan 13, 2018
Wow, that's it?! That's all the content they could muster up after...shit, how long has it even been? 6 months?

Variant scenes using existing CGs and some suuuuuper basic new stuff with almost no variation. How long does that take, 2-4 weeks maybe? It's not even like the art is super detailed. How do you go from releasing your game into Early Access with REAMS of content and then get reduced to this? It's in Ren'py too so they can't even make up an excuse like switching engines or working on gameplay/the open world/something else from WildLife/Operation Lovecraft. Embarrassing honestly.

Still not as embarrassing as AI "artists" though, lmao.

Reactions: hotguy11

nyqz

Mar 17, 2018
View attachment 3081801

Hey guys! Here's the bonus content we worked on for everyone!

We've got two lines with this - the Shop Orc, and Fennasil's brothel (where Amelia works).

TL;DR - ShopOrc stuff has gone from 2intro scene+2repeatable scene to 5intro+7repeatable. Brothel tavern has 4 main scenes and 4 repeatables, with a heavy focus on choice and making the space feel more alive instead of linear.

The Shop Orc stuff is an addition to the Elmy+ShopOrc questline. Currently in the game there were only 1 intro scene for dom/sub, and 1 repeatable scene for dom/sub for a total of 4 scenes.

Due to me (Monsinne) not being super clear when handing over all the stuff to Nds, the correct intro scene is actually not in the game. It has been replaced and is now in the game - and if you are playing through on a current save, you'll still get to see that scene. If you're playing through on a new save, you'll only see the correct scene, and only see it once.

There are now 2 scenes for Dom and 1 repeatable, and 3 scenes for Sub and 6 repeatables. It's a sub-heavy focused quest, so that's where the content was aimed at.

If you talked to Jadk to resolve the issue without sex, these new scenes and the correctly replaced scene will not be available to you, as the questline is effectively closed off. If this is a big issue for a sizeable audience, we'll probably add a placeholder orc somewhere that lets you see the scenes.

The brothel tavern stuff at its base is 4 major scenes, with 4 repeatables using the regualr kullar tavern CGset and the modular tavern set. Two neutral lines, one sub, and one heavy dom. The dom in this is a bit more extreme than previous Dom Sabia's. This is because it's more filler content than anything, so I thought I'd play around with the Dom Sabia a bit, and see what people think. I'm very open to feedback on this - you can post in the KoD channel, here, or just message me (Monsinne) directly on discord if you like.

Depending on the order of how you serve the named patrons will result in the scenes being available or not, and there's a few choices here and there. The main thing was that we approached it with the aim of making the tavern feel more alive. Sometimes all 3 patrons will be there, sometimes only 1, or sometimes 2. There will 4 smaller events that trigger depending on their dissasatisfaction with your service.

Coding it this way ended up being a bit more work than I, as a non-coding guy, anticipated. But we're happy to hear feedback on this as well - does it feel better to play through when the patron availability is not linear and static, or do you guys prefer it to be linear and static?

Hope you guys enjoy it!

What's next? We're gonna take a day break or two, and then brainstorm some ideas, and bring those ideas to you guys and see what everyone on here and discord thinks. As always, we recommend hopping on the discord where we are readily accessible pretty much all the time.

*** CHANGELOG FROM PREVIOUS 0.14.1 VERSIONS ***

- Many expression bugs fixed
- Rebalanced the brothel bar minigame. The patron trio should accumulate dissatisfaction at a faster pace and the odds of all three being present has been increased substantially.
- Reallocated all repeatable scenes into their own tag in the gallery, removing them from character tags. With this all the 10 repeatable scenes from this patch that weren't included in the gallery before are now included. Due to the nature of this change a full redownload of the game is necessary.

PC VERSION: Mega

MAC VERSION: Mega
It's insane that they can take so many months to implement so little, and they still manage to release the patch with only half the new content actually working. I can accept that Nomo's had health problems that have stopped him doing major work, but that doesn't explain what Monsinne and Nds were doing all that time.

3.90 star(s) 74 Votes