Ginz01

May 23, 2017
ronadan is 100% correct but is giving me a little too much credit.
I was just lazy and left a "blushing" tag in every prompt. :sneaky::coffee:

--

I wanted to share another set of images.
I had asked the very talented Enigmanic to design a female character for a Proof of Concept idea I was messing around with.
(Noxian Nights of Deception 4!!)

--

Character Description

Proposed Outfits

The Results:

(The image resolutions were lowered significantly to not bloat the file size, Also no blushing.)

View attachment 3084884

As always - Feedback on the style / consistency / quality all welcome - helps me learn and improve.
When are you making your spin off game? at least we can finally get some quick updates with actual content

These look amazing by the way, quite close to the original style if not better

Edit: Also, if you were to use AI, couldn't you use it for all aspects of the game, such as music, writing, art, voice acting? I'm curious how well you can make some of the sex scenes if you've tried any of those yet. Good shit though, can't wait to see more.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: DreamingAway

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
When are you making your spin off game? at least we can finally get some quick updates with actual content

These look amazing by the way, quite close to the original style if not better

Edit: Also, if you were to use AI, couldn't you use it for all aspects of the game, such as music, writing, art, voice acting? I'm curious how well you can make some of the sex scenes if you've tried any of those yet. Good shit though, can't wait to see more.
This "project" was more of a fun proof of concept to see what was possible with Renpy / AI.

I set a pretty aggressive roadmap of a "Crowd sourced game that any writer could contribute to" and I did actually code a renpy framework for:

- Worldmap
- Visitable locations (single background, not mult-area like the orc camp, that was my next milestone goal)
- Main character and some NPC's
- Basic outfit system
- leveraging shaders and transforms to apply hover effects / recolors of objects (in code)
- and a few other bits and bobs.

(which many people in this thread helped me improve through feedback and suggestions in our ~secret chat~)

I learned ALOT about how renpy works and what it can or can't do in the past 4 days as well as a ton about training LORA's largely thanks to the amazing feedback you all gave me - but I didn't see where the all the renpy events and dialogue were gonna come from.

(I didn't wanna write them. :sneaky:)

--

TL;DR - Kingdom of Noxian Deception 4 is on hiatus (boooo).

Beyond making a game framework / set of systems and training the AI to actually produce consistent art assets.... I didn't wanna commit much more than that.

If there was any people out there who were willing to actually push renpy compilable dialogue / events / locations / etc. into my git project - That would be a different story (I would actually pick this up again and finish off my TODO list)... But that's asking players / community members to make a game for free. That's a huge ask and I imagine people would burn out quick.

#Selfish #Lazy #JustAnotherNomo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: magfonte and Ginz01

Ginz01

May 23, 2017
This "project" was more of a fun proof of concept to see what was possible with Renpy / AI.

I set a pretty aggressive roadmap of a "Crowd sourced game that any writer could contribute to" and I did actually code a renpy framework for:

- Worldmap
- Visitable locations (single background, not mult-area like the orc camp, that was my next milestone goal)
- Basic outfit system
- leveraging shaders and transforms to apply hover effects / recolors of objects (in code)

(which many people in this thread helped me improve through feedback and suggestions in our ~secret chat~)

I learned ALOT about how renpy works and what it can or can't do in the past 4 days as well as a ton about training LORA's largely thanks to the amazing feedback you all gave me - but I didn't see where the all the renpy events and dialogue were gonna come from.

--

Beyond making a game framework / set of systems and training the AI to actually produce consistent art assets.... I didn't wanna commit much more than that.

If there was any people out there who were willing to actually push renpy compilable dialogue / events / locations / etc. into my git project - That would be a different story... But that's asking players / community members to make a game for free. That's a huge ask and I imagine people would burn out quick.

It seems like you already put in quite a bit of effort with the renpy framework and ai model, maybe it's something you can experiment with in your freetime putting something together in renpy. You might have a game/business model that can function exclusively through ai, couldn't it? Potentially AI can take care of the writing and artwork and possibly anything else the game might require, although I'm not 100% sure to what extent chatgpt can come up with good writing, and stablediffusion or lora with good sex scenes. I'd assume people would want some human direction to have any interest, but tbh with what you've produced so far with the character art and how closely it resembles the original artwork blew me away, you might really have something here. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more artwork gen you produce with this style.

I'm kind of curious why some artists don't train ai off their own artwork to take care of some of the mundane aspect of making a game, such as clothing sets, backgrounds, etc. It would speed up workflow and give us content quicker. It's a shame we only get 2 new images or scenes a year these days.

Last edited:

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019

- Worldmap
- Basic outfit system

--

If there was any people out there who were willing to actually push renpy compilable dialogue / events / locations / etc. into my git project - That would be a different story (I would actually pick this up again and finish off my TODO list)... But that's asking players / community members to make a game for free. That's a huge ask and I imagine people would burn out quick.

I understand and agree with everything you're saying. I would absolutely love to write for an adult video game project if we could get support for it. Even just a little bit would help with bills.

nyqz

Mar 17, 2018
It seems like you already put in quite a bit of effort with the renpy framework and ai model, maybe it's something you can experiment with in your freetime putting something together in renpy. You might have a game/business model that can function exclusively through ai, couldn't it? Potentially AI can take care of the writing and artwork and possibly anything else the game might require, although I'm not 100% sure to what extent chatgpt and come up with good writing, and stablediffusion or lora with good sex scenes. I'd assume people would want some human direction to have any interest, but tbh with what you've produced so far with the character art and how closely it resembles the original artwork blew me away, you might really have something here. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more artwork gen you produce with this style.

I'm kind of curious why some artists don't train ai off their own artwork to take care of some of the mundane aspect of making a game, such as clothing sets, backgrounds, etc. It would speed up workflow and give us content quicker. It's a shame we only get 2 new images or scenes a year these days.
If you're an artist the differences between your own art and art that's being trained on your work seem massive. Lots of things that wouldn't stick out to a lot of people at a glance feel glaringly obvious and unacceptable to somebody who's been spending hours looking at the same image.

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
If you're an artist the differences between your own art and art that's being trained on your work seem massive. Lots of things that wouldn't stick out to a lot of people at a glance feel glaringly obvious and unacceptable to somebody who's been spending hours looking at the same image.
AI still can be used to make repetitive tasks faster. It's not black and white, all or nothing.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
True, but most modern artists use computers and tablets to draw digitally. They can train AI to generate images in their art style and then manually edit it and redraw parts to fix errors.

Reactions: Ginz01

Ginz01

May 23, 2017
ronadan is 100% correct but is giving me a little too much credit.
I was just lazy and left a "blushing" tag in every prompt. :sneaky::coffee:

--

I wanted to share another set of images.
I had asked the very talented Enigmanic to design a female character for a Proof of Concept idea I was messing around with.
(Noxian Nights of Deception 4!!)

--

Character Description

Proposed Outfits

The Results:

(The image resolutions were lowered significantly to not bloat the file size, Also no blushing.)

View attachment 3084884

As always - Feedback on the style / consistency / quality all welcome - helps me learn and improve.
I don't have extensive expertise in AI methods maybe you might know the answer to this. Is it possible to create individual assets by generating them separately and layer them off? For example, generating a head only, separate that on a different layer, and generate a body next, separate that on a different layer, and then clothes only, etc... I'm guessing you'd have to cut these items out manually so you can get individual assets. This would help a lot with consistency as I notice the hair/body will change ever so slightly with each gen, but with individual assets you can create consistency at least for the character model.

Btw, the image is just an example of creating consistency I think the white haired girl was meant to be a different character. In the most recent gens with the blonde I did notice small changes with each gen though.

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
I don't have extensive expertise in AI methods maybe you might know the answer to this. Is it possible to create individual assets by generating them separately and layer them off? For example, generating a head only, separate that on a different layer, and generate a body next, separate that on a different layer, and then clothes only, etc... I'm guessing you'd have to cut these items out manually so you can get individual assets. This would help a lot with consistency as I notice the hair/body will change ever so slightly with each gen, but with individual assets you can create consistency at least for the character model.

Btw, the image is just an example of creating consistency I think the white haired girl was meant to be a different character. In the most recent gens with the blonde I did notice small changes with each gen though.
Yup you are right. With the blonde haired character I did nothing to force consistency. I was generating from scratch over and over and was so impressed how consistent it was without any extra work, I just ran with it.

To answer your question:

The solution to this problem is Segments (Segmenting? Segmentation?). Because the images turned out so well, I didn't bother (lazy) but if you wanted to do it correctly, that's the way.

Btw, the image is just an example of creating consistency
Did you do that in Photoshop?

Ginz01

May 23, 2017
Yup you are right. With the blonde haired character I did nothing to force consistency. I was generating from scratch over and over and was so impressed how consistent it was without any extra work, I just ran with it.

To answer your question:

The solution to this problem is Segmenting. Because the images turned out so well, I didn't bother (lazy) but if you wanted to do it correctly, that's the way.

Did you do that in Photoshop?
Yeah, just a quick cut and paste job in photoshop. If you can do this with segmenting I think consistency shouldn't be too much of an issue, seems like a lot of potential here.

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
Yeah, just a quick cut and paste job in photoshop. If you can do this with segmenting I think consistency shouldn't be too much of an issue, seems like a lot of potential here.
The tech is only getting better and cheaper and faster.

What made you wanna photoshop that image? Just curious how hard it would be or was it for this question?

Ginz01

May 23, 2017
The tech is only getting better and cheaper and faster.

What made you wanna photoshop that image? Just curious how hard it would be or was it for this question?
Took me like 3-5 mins for the cut and paste. I was just so impressed with the gens you made and that got me thinking of how you might be able to create a product like this that would keep the character models consistent with a variety of different clothing. I'm also curious to see how a scene might look under this model you made, because if you can also pull that off well, then I don't see many roadblocks for you.

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
Took me like 3-5 mins for the cut and paste. I was just so impressed with the gens you made and that got me thinking of how you might be able to create a product like this that would keep the character models consistent with a variety of different clothing. I'm also curious to see how a scene might look under this model you made, because if you can also pull that off well, then I don't see many roadblocks for you.
I did a proof of concept for every type of art asset I would need. (World Map gave me the most trouble honestly)
The roadblock is time & writing. That's the hardest part IMO, since it's the content that needs creativity / time / testing / unique effort.

Writing frameworks or batch generating images can be done fairly quickly.

As I said, if 2 or 3 people put their hands up and said "I will write dialogue and story for a renpy game free of charge" - I would probably make the art for that. :whistle: :coffee:

Ginz01

May 23, 2017
I did a proof of concept for every type of art asset I would need. (World Map gave me the most trouble honestly)
The roadblock is time & writing. That's the hardest part IMO, since it's the content that needs creativity / time / testing / unique effort.

As I said, if 2 or 3 people put their hands up and said "I will write dialogue and story for a renpy game free of charge" - I would probably make the art for that. :whistle: :coffee:
I wish I could help with the writing, but that is my weakest ability, I would only be able to offer help with ideas and the brainstorming process.

poop2467

Nov 9, 2021
Can you also make one with the bonus and variant download? Will be appreciated

Made a compressed Android port of Kingdom of Deception v0.14.1.1.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: Pixeldrain -
Made a compressed Android port of Kingdom of Deception v0.14.1.1.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: Pixeldrain -

May 25, 2022

Honestly, I'm happy to write a section, I have previous experience with story writing

3.90 star(s) 74 Votes