Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Kingdom of Deception v0.14.1.1.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

XziebertX

Jan 24, 2018
dang latest walkthrough was 2 years ago...

btw how to delete (including erase the picture in the load menu) save games?

May 18, 2020
dang latest walkthrough was 2 years ago...

btw how to delete (including erase the picture in the load menu) save games?
You have 2 save folders
- Kingdom of Deception folder\game\saves
- Another in your appdata folder burried in your system drive: easy access:| Hit windows key| type "%appdata%" |hit enter | in the opened folder look for the folder named "renpy" | find subfolder KoD | Rest of the saves are in there

Oct 8, 2018
You have 2 save folders
- Kingdom of Deception folder\game\saves
- Another in your appdata folder burried in your system drive: easy access:| Hit windows key| type "%appdata%" |hit enter | in the opened folder look for the folder named "renpy" | find subfolder KoD | Rest of the saves are in there
Or just hover mouse over the save you want to delete and press del key.
Edit: Done ingame, that is.

Last edited:

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
why are they constantly blushing
sometimes it's the prompt and how you describe the person for the ai, but in this case it's because of the method DreamingAway used which is utilizing a single character pose and playing with the hair, skin color, clothing and some facial details.
look at their collarbones, arms, elbows and stomachs and how similar they look. I believe the ai kept "the blushing" as part of those permanent features.
ronadan is 100% correct but is giving me a little too much credit.
I was just lazy and left a "blushing" tag in every prompt. :sneaky::coffee:

--

I wanted to share another set of images.
I had asked the very talented Enigmanic to design a female character for a Proof of Concept idea I was messing around with.
(Noxian Nights of Deception 4!!)

--

Character Description
Fair-skinned with strawberry blonde hair, average height, somewhat athletic build with c-cup sized breasts.
Proposed Outfits
- a simple peasant outfit
- an adventure outfit (some kind of leather armor)
- a maid's outfit
- a nun's outfit
- a new dress
- a proper suit of armor fit for a female paladin, either full plate mail or half-plate
- a slave outfit
The Results:
(The image resolutions were lowered significantly to not bloat the file size, Also no blushing.)

d3re3wwfsfs.png

As always - Feedback on the style / consistency / quality all welcome - helps me learn and improve.

magfonte

Dec 14, 2017

--

I had asked the very talented Enigmanic to design a female character for a Proof of Concept idea I was messing around with.

--

Character Description

Proposed Outfits

The Results:

(The image resolutions were lowered significantly to not bloat the file size, Also no blushing.)

View attachment 3084884

As always - Feedback on the style / consistency / quality all welcome - helps me learn and improve.
the nun mate :love::love::love:

• Haha
Reactions: DreamingAway

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
View attachment 3081801

Hey guys! Here's the bonus content we worked on for everyone!

We've got two lines with this - the Shop Orc, and Fennasil's brothel (where Amelia works).

TL;DR - ShopOrc stuff has gone from 2intro scene+2repeatable scene to 5intro+7repeatable. Brothel tavern has 4 main scenes and 4 repeatables, with a heavy focus on choice and making the space feel more alive instead of linear.

The Shop Orc stuff is an addition to the Elmy+ShopOrc questline. Currently in the game there were only 1 intro scene for dom/sub, and 1 repeatable scene for dom/sub for a total of 4 scenes.

Due to me (Monsinne) not being super clear when handing over all the stuff to Nds, the correct intro scene is actually not in the game. It has been replaced and is now in the game - and if you are playing through on a current save, you'll still get to see that scene. If you're playing through on a new save, you'll only see the correct scene, and only see it once.

There are now 2 scenes for Dom and 1 repeatable, and 3 scenes for Sub and 6 repeatables. It's a sub-heavy focused quest, so that's where the content was aimed at.

If you talked to Jadk to resolve the issue without sex, these new scenes and the correctly replaced scene will not be available to you, as the questline is effectively closed off. If this is a big issue for a sizeable audience, we'll probably add a placeholder orc somewhere that lets you see the scenes.

The brothel tavern stuff at its base is 4 major scenes, with 4 repeatables using the regualr kullar tavern CGset and the modular tavern set. Two neutral lines, one sub, and one heavy dom. The dom in this is a bit more extreme than previous Dom Sabia's. This is because it's more filler content than anything, so I thought I'd play around with the Dom Sabia a bit, and see what people think. I'm very open to feedback on this - you can post in the KoD channel, here, or just message me (Monsinne) directly on discord if you like.

Depending on the order of how you serve the named patrons will result in the scenes being available or not, and there's a few choices here and there. The main thing was that we approached it with the aim of making the tavern feel more alive. Sometimes all 3 patrons will be there, sometimes only 1, or sometimes 2. There will 4 smaller events that trigger depending on their dissasatisfaction with your service.

Coding it this way ended up being a bit more work than I, as a non-coding guy, anticipated. But we're happy to hear feedback on this as well - does it feel better to play through when the patron availability is not linear and static, or do you guys prefer it to be linear and static?

Hope you guys enjoy it!

What's next? We're gonna take a day break or two, and then brainstorm some ideas, and bring those ideas to you guys and see what everyone on here and discord thinks. As always, we recommend hopping on the discord where we are readily accessible pretty much all the time.

*** CHANGELOG FROM PREVIOUS 0.14.1 VERSIONS ***

- Many expression bugs fixed
- Rebalanced the brothel bar minigame. The patron trio should accumulate dissatisfaction at a faster pace and the odds of all three being present has been increased substantially.
- Reallocated all repeatable scenes into their own tag in the gallery, removing them from character tags. With this all the 10 repeatable scenes from this patch that weren't included in the gallery before are now included. Due to the nature of this change a full redownload of the game is necessary.

PC VERSION: Mega

MAC VERSION: Mega
Did get around to it. Barely enjoyable. I never get this: why do a scene about blindfolds and leashes and collars just to have her take off 50 percent of it duringsex? The ritual scenes being relatively masterclass in more ways than that they're "fetishy" (Well drawn, well proposed, and makes great use of the situation and gear) and the hints of them (I found this game when the horned god's night was just being released) were the biggest reason I initially got invested in the game. (I stayed for the fun branching paths and how good it felt to have a solo dom, perhaps soft switch Sabia)

But here you know the whole point of these scenes is just Sabia being fuckmeat but the added benefit what is essentially bdsm gear. It would naturally progress to add more. Collar then leash, then blindflold. WTF are they taking it down half way through?

Not to mention the dialogue still sucks ass. He calls here whore, dumb, slut, dumb slut, whore in like 3 strung together.... sentences? Are they sentences? Jesus christ.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Considering I saw only one post complaining after last update, and the rest found it nice, it's FINALLY a good update?
More like people gave up. I only recently poked back into the thread to see what was going on just before this "update" was put out. Also, not sure who found the update "nice", since most of the positive posts are about AI art based off Nomo's art, not the game.

big_shl0m0

Jul 13, 2023

--

--

Character Description

Proposed Outfits

The Results:

View attachment 3084884

hreinnfrens on suicide watch
amazing designs, looking forward to seeing her ass ravaged by orcs possible future content hehe

absolem

Oct 7, 2017
The last time I checked this thread was somewhere in the middle of summer, no news on the update. And tomorrow it will be a full 9 months since the last public release, and all this fuckers came up with in that period of time is two bonus scenes?
Not that I expected anything more from them.

Now i only curious about one question: what do you guys think will be released first - this game or Star Citizen?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Negativpro0

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Now i only curious about one question: what do you guys think will be released first - this game or Star Citizen?
That assumes this will actually release, and the developer group not just quietly disappear while just collecting the money from people who forgot their patreon donations were running.

3.90 star(s) 74 Votes